BME Event Group Reviews

BME Event Group 5
BME Event Group 6
BME Event Group 7

Peggy · Married on 07/15/2018

We had the best DJ, Ricky Perez, hands down!! He had everyone out of their seats and on the dance floor. He played the best music and was phenomenal! Great service with reminders sent to you via email so you stay on track. The website they offer helped us wirh song selection right down to every detail of the event.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    BME Event Group 8
    BME Event Group 9

Sheena · Married on 06/09/2018

We received Top of the line service and quality from BME. The meetings with Bob Morgan were prompt and organized. It’s a one stop shop for live music, photography, DJ and photo booths. DJ Johnny kept the party rocking all night. Definitely 5 star service!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    BME Event Group 10
    BME Event Group 11

Mary · Married on 05/26/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing BME was! When we first met with Bob, he made us feel so comfortable and made the planning process so smooth and stress-free. BME was very attentive and responsive to any questions/concerns we had during planning.
    Our wedding was the absolute BEST - Bob, Chris, and Tony were absolutely amazing and made the night SO MUCH FUN. They literally had ALL of our guests on the dance floor, regardless of age. We debated for a long time about having a photo booth, and we are so glad we decided to have one. It is so much fun to look through our photo booth album and see our guests laughing and enjoying themselves. Our guests are still talking about how we had the most fun wedding they have ever been to. We owe a HUGE thank you to BME for their hosting, DJ, and photo booth services! You will be so happy that you chose BME for your wedding/event!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

We got married in May and couldn’t have be happier with Angela and Christian! Angela’s photography was beautiful and captured the most amazing moments of our day. Christian’s highlight reel is like a movie and literally allowed us to relive so many special parts of our day! They were amazing to work with as well! Very accommodating and easy going! We would definitely highly recommend BME, especially for their photography and cinematography! Can't wait to work with them again next year for my sister's wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    BME Event Group 12

Talia · Married on 05/05/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
    My wedding was on May 5, 2018 and we booked our DJ, photo booth, photographer and cinematographer with BME event group! I cannot say enough how AMAZING they were to work with! Anthony and Alvin killed it with DJ and MC! I don’t think anyone left the dance floor all night! They really kept the party going and crowd pumped until the very end when we had a stunning indoor firework display that made our guests gasp! Angela and her assistant (photographers) as well as Christian and his assistant (cinematographers) were easygoing and made the whole bridal party as well as our guests feel comfortable in front of the camera! Can’t forget about Eric in the photobooth! He was so personable and made the photobooth such a hit with our guests!! It was truly a fairytale and the day would not have been complete without BME!! Thank you SO much again!!!

-Talia and Joe Greenwald :)

Sent on 05/22/2018
    BME Event Group 13
    BME Event Group 14
    BME Event Group 15
    BME Event Group 16

Emily · Married on 04/20/2018

BME was incredible from start to finish!! We went with BME for the DJ- AMAZING, Photobooth- PERFECT, and Photographer- STUNNING! Bob was beyond helpful and took all pressures of music planning away! He was also great the day of the wedding and making sure everything ran smooth and on schedule. EVERYONE said the music was perfect and the most fun they've ever had at a wedding! Angela and Ash were the photographers and were so much fun and did a wonderful job! I absolutely LOVE all of my pictures and got them back SOO quick. If anyone is looking for it all in one, it would be the best and easiest decision you will make to go with BME!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Virginia · Married on 04/14/2018

Chris and Christian did an amazing job keeping everyone dancing and moving at our April wedding! Everyone had a blast! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • michelle d

Dawn · Married on 01/14/2018

Bob Morgan and his crew provided DJ and photobooth services for my January Wedding. I was a little worried because I had a Sunday daytime wedding that people would not dance and it would be low key. That could not be further from the truth. Bob got the people up and dancing and kept the party atmosphere going all day. He assisted me in planning what I wanted and made great suggestions that really worked out. The price was great also.

Sent on 02/10/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I literally cannot say enough how awesome Bob and his team at BME are! I knew from prior weddings that BME does a great job, but I never would have guessed how amazing everything would be. Between Christian and the cinematography team, to Bob and Eric, and the Photo booth, everything was top notch and fantastic! The dance floor was always packed and everyone mentioned how great of a job BME did! If you’re searching for a group to totally kill it and do amazing, look no further than BME! Thank you so much Christian, Bob, Eric and the rest of the BME team for making our wedding so much fun!
    Megan & Kevin

Sent on 11/07/2017

kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely hands down best dj ever! He was so informative, would talk to you like he’s known you for years, directed my husband and I on where to be and how to do things the night of the wedding, kept the dance floor going all night, and was a blast to work with!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

Choosing BME for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! From beginning to end, it was perfect. The dance floor was full all night and everyone had so much fun. Our friends and family are still talking about how great the music was. Chris and Angel really made our wedding day special and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Julie · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding on Saturday October 7th. BME EVENT GROUP took care of our music, photography and photobooth. It was a great price for a package deal. We had Bob Morgan and his assistant in charge of the music for the night . From ceremony to cocktail to reception he kept the party going. There were people dancing all night long! Bob was so easy to work with and listened to our very specific music needs. Our photographers were amazing. Ash listened to everything that I wanted and was very patient with us girls. We had a big wedding party! Elena was the photographer for the boys and was very patient with us as well. When we met up at the beach for first look pictures they knew exactly what to do! I’ve seen some sneak peak pictures and I can’t wait to see the rest. Our photobooth was a big hit (especially for the little ones.) We got a nice book to look at and even a usb drive with everyone’s pictures. There was an option to take videos and the videos that people took were hilarious!
    I would definitely recommend BME group for your wedding. You will not be disappointed with the service and packages. Thanks Again for such amazing service!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kenza · Married on 10/02/2017

I can't believe I was lucky enough to find someone like Bob for my wedding, he was absolutely OUTSTANDING. He is an amazing DJ and an extraordinary person. I had to plan the wedding in NJ, all by myself from France and from day 1, he did everything he could to help me and make things easier for me. He even gave me the contact of a violinist the first time I ever talked to him when I told him I was looking for one. He was very responsive and was often in touch to make sure I did not forget any detail. He really took care of everything. I fully trusted him with the music and I was so right ! He knew exactly what to play and when to play it. It was wonderful. Everyone loved him and commented on how awesome he was as a DJ and as a Master of ceremony. I also had the photobooth and I am so happy I did. Everyone had a BLAST and I will keep a beautiful book of this great memories, in addition to all the heartwarming videos messages. I had the "clouds effect" too : it was truly a magical moment and my guests were blown away. I honestly think the price is very reasonable for the quality of the service and I am BEYOOOND happy I chose BME EVENTS. I am 100% sure it's thanks to Bob that my reception was such a success. I am forever grateful and wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thank you so much Bob, Alvin and Eric, you are THE BEST !

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Music is so important to us and Seth completely nailed it beginning to end. We wanted a certain flow to our evening that was delivered flawlessly. We got so many compliments on how incredible our DJ was. I could go on forever about how he made our day better than we could have imagined possible. Impeccable job! Will recommend BME and Seth every opportunity that we get!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Alvin and Craig were amazing! They picked the perfect songs out that helped convince everyone to come out and dance. Alvin was very responsive and communicated with my photographer and venue very well. I got compliments not only by the music selection, but also how personable Alvin was.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Sammi · Married on 09/23/2017

BME completely made the day! From the beginning Bob was a pleasure to work with, he knows his stuff and is easy to get in touch with for any questions you may have. The online portal is so easy and convenient to use when picking out songs and requests. All of your info and contracts are right in there too. Bob, Chris, and Vinny completely rocked it from the before ceremony to the end. We had 2 locations and everything went seamlessly. The photobooth is a must, they put them all in a book people can sign and also send you a USB with all the pictures and videos on it about a week later. The DJ kept the best music going and Bob MCed amazingly, keeping everything going and people on the dance floor. He even taught people how to do the wobble! They also did up lighting and a picture slideshow. Absolutely everything they did was perfect!!! I cant not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Carli · Married on 09/22/2017

It has been almost two months and I’m finally getting around to reviews for our wedding :) We chose Bob Morgan Entertainment for both our DJ and videographer and I have to say we could not have picked a better vendor for both!! Before I get into each review, the entire Bob Morgan office and staff were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were incredibly helpful with picking the packages best for us and making everything so simple, which is great when you’re dealing with the stress of planning.

First I have to start off with the DJ services! We chose Seth Velez with BME as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing!! He was so helpful before the wedding helping me figure out what I wanted for the ceremony, the timeline of the night, and other music throughout the night. I completely trusted his judgment when it came to cocktail our and dinner music, which was the best decision because our guests were up and dancing even before their dinner was served. We wanted a very upbeat wedding where we could dance as much as possible, and did we dance. Because of Seth and how amazing he was our entire dance floor was packed the entire night! We had countless people come up to us complimenting us on how fun the wedding was and how great our DJ was! Seth kept things moving and kept everyone entertained the entire night! I cannot say enough good things about him and everyone at BME that made our wedding the best day of our lives!

Next, we had the pleasure of working with Christian and his staff for our videographer. They were so great at quickly/efficiently capturing amazing moments for our video and worked seamlessly alongside our photographer. I cannot say enough good things about working with them on our big day, but the the best part about choosing BME for our videographer is the beautiful video highlights we received from our day! And OMG the highlight was amazing!!!! I cry every time I watch the highlight lol

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

Thanks to BME Event Group, we were able to end the best day of our lives with the best party of our lives. Nick did an amazing job - you can tell how passionate he is about his craft and that passion kept the party going all night. When Nick started mixing people literally swarmed the dance floor. The next thing I knew, it was 30 minutes from our event being over. It was an absolute blast. We had so many people coming up to use saying that that they never dance at weddings, but were on the floor the entire time. I'm embarrassed to think we almost thought about just putting an ipod on shuffle, since that was our interpretation of a wedding DJ based on the previous weddings we have attended. Not BME, they mixed music, were constantly feeling the crowd, and kept the energy high throughout the entire reception. I seriously can't recommend their services enough!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2017

Top notch, A+ service all around! Bob Morgan was our DJ and Angela was our photographer! They are all amazing to work with, and true professionals! Too the stress out of wedding planning, soo friendly!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    BME Event Group 17

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2017

I'm not sure I even have all the words to express how happy I was that I booked BME for my wedding. Alvin was our DJ and he was AMAZING! He knew exactly what music my husband and I liked, and did not disappoint. Everyone...and I mean EVERYONE commented on how good the music was. My biggest thing for my wedding was that the food and music be good, and the music was beyond good. I would highly recommend BME (and especially Alvin) to anyone looking for a music vendor. THANK YOU!! We are completely grateful for all of you.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2017

From the initial consultation until the very last song, Bob and his team did an outstanding job. We initially had a lot of difficulty finding a DJ, as they all seemed snarky and "fake". After several failed interviews, BME Event Group was recommended by my venue. Upon our meeting, Bob was down to Earth and you could tell he really stood by his work. He listened to our vision and really knew how to keep the party going. My family loved how Bob was on the dance floor interacting with our guests. Our guests were even asking him for his business card for their own wedding, and that really says a lot! They also made the music selection very easy with their consumer-friendly portal. I give BME Event Group a 10/10 for their professionalism, promptness and ability to entertain. Thanks for an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a destination wedding in Puerto rico and hired DJ Ricky Perez from BME for our DJ and MC. Ricky literally was one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding. He made our crowd go nuts and outshined our band by far. We should of never went with the band and hired him for the entire wedding. His selection of music was absolutely perfect. Ricky was so much fun and great on the mic. as well. My husband and I searched to find an MC that would be able to get a party going, as a MC is very important, and we were lucky to find Ricky to do both DJ and MC. He was so good that my friends from my wedding recognized him the next day in a coffee shop. Most people do not even pay attention to the DJ/MC. All 150 guest had a great time and said how much fun it was, the last hour especially when Ricky took over. I look forward to our next event so we can hire Ricky again.

-Vanessa and Sam

Sent on 02/06/2018

David · Married on 04/21/2017

Bob Morgan is the best at what they do. Your reception needs their DJ's present or you'll kick yourself later for not hiring them

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • David

David · Married on 04/21/2017

Nick & BME are the best there is. When it comes to choosing the entertainment for your wedding, BME is a no brainer! BME was by far the easiest decision my wife and I made throughout this process. Guest after guest were raving about Nick and how awesome the reception was. I highly recommend BME for your event, especially if you are a worry warrior like myself, BME takes everything into their own hands and makes sure your vision comes to life in a perfect way.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Anthony · Married on 04/15/2017

We initially met with Nick at the BME office, and we came out immediately knowing who our DJ was. From moment one, Nick was super professional, easy going and intuitive. He quickly got a feeling for what kind of music we were looking for and made our wedding day that much more special. Everybody was dancing as soon as the dance floor opened up and Nick kept them going for 4+ hours. I can’t recommend Nick and the BME team enough. He rocks, book him, end of discussion.

Sent on 04/26/2017