6 Reviews for Blythely Photographing

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
6 Blythely Photographing Reviews

Seriously loved having Blythe shoot our wedding! She was so happy and positive the whole time and I had no doubt that she was taking care of everything. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Tami, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Blythe was SO fun to work with! You know how getting pictures taken of yourself can be super awkward? Well she helped us feel comfortable and broke the ice very quickly! My husband is kind of awkward and she helped us find natural ways to pose and our pictures were awesome! I will definitely be using her again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I had Blythe do the photos for our wedding, and we have never been so comfortable while having our picture taken! It felt more like hanging out with friends rather than just having our pictures taken. We wouldn't use anyone else for our future photography needs.

Profile Picture Mitchell, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have always been impressed with Blythely Photographing! I have used her for my engagement, wedding, and headshot photos. One thing that I love about this photographer is how great her organization and people skills are. For instance, I have seen some artists try to get the family together to take wedding photos and no one listens to them. But Blythe does a great job at taking control and is fast at putting things together. She works well with big groups and is very personal and fun with smaller groups. She always has the best ideas for facials and positions. She also isn't afraid to move a hair out of the face (as a female that is always a concern for me). She also has the best spots picked out for a session. I would highly recommend using Blythely Photographing for family pictures, weddings, engagements, and any other category!

Profile Picture Alisa, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Blythe is absolutely amazing! I used her for all of my wedding photos (engagements, formals, and wedding day) and the pictures turned out phenomenal. We had a pretty quick engagement so things were quite crazy, but Blythe was super good about working with us through all of it and always made her self available to us. She spent time with us before each photo session discussing with my husband and I exactly what we wanted. My wedding pictures were my favorite part of my wedding. I promise you will not be disappointed. I look forward to using Blythe for more pictures in the future :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/14/14, 1 Review