BLY Photography Reviews

37 | Grove City, OH

37 Reviews for BLY Photography

Camille · Married on 10/12/2013

Brad Young of Bly Photography went out of his way to address all of our concerns (I had lighting concerns with our venue) and make us feel at ease prior to booking. After booking he was prompt and accommodating with every meeting and email sent. And our pictures turned out great!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Megna · Married on 09/21/2013

Brad was awesome to work with. Out of all the photographers we interviewed, he was the only one we would actually want to invite to our wedding had he not been the photographer. He was super responsive via email and met with us multiple times in person as we needed to. We sent him a bunch of wedding photographs we did and did not like (of other weddings) in order for him to get a taste for our style. The resulting photos from our wedding were awesome. Maybe everyone likes their wedding photos because, duh, it's their wedding, but we would hire him again in an instant.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2013

Brad did a very wonderful job on our special day! He was very professional and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. He was on time and always answered my emails in a timely fashion. We wanted to shoot some pictures put in Bexley after our ceremony and Brad even went out there before the day so he would be sure to have great ideas for the day! He even stayed an extra hour so I could get more pictures of our reception and people dancing. We received our photo discs within a week of our big day! They were absolutely amazing and there are so many to choose from for our album!! So glad we went with Brad as our photographer for our wedding day

Sent on 09/22/2013

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

BLY Photography was absolutely amazing. Brad was so accommodating throughout the entire planning process, as well as on our big day. The ability to choose one photo package, but add on later (like more time and albums) made the decision to choose BLY Photography so stress-free. He was all over the place taking photos of the boys, then the girls, at the church, at Arch Park, and at The Boat House for the reception! He made sure to snap all the photos we wanted, and then some. We had an earlier ceremony time, which meant we needed to add more hours to our package- Brad was so flexible and the coast was so affordable, the decision to add more time was easy. He even ended up staying even longer than planned at the reception, because we were running late, to make sure he captured everything we wanted- the cake cutting, anniversary dance, garter toss, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, and bonus dance floor pictures! We felt so comfortable all day, and were glad we chose BLY Photography. Our pictures are stunning. We did not include an wedding album in our original contract, but chose to order a Lay Flat album after seeing the unique and creative shots Brad was able to capture. My little brother got married 2 months after us, and he chose BLY photography too!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Katie · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband and I truly enjoyed having Brad as our photographer. In the planning stages, he was very available to meet with us or answer questions by email or phone. He helped us research the process to take photographs in the Ohio Statehouse, which turned out beautifully. On our big day, Brad was prompt and professional. He directed the formal photographs politely and efficiently to keep the day moving. At the Ohio Statehouse and at the Scioto Mile he set up beautiful shots, he really has an eye for photography. He captured all of the big moments of the day without being overbearing or intrusive. On top of everything, Brad has very reasonably priced his services! I would recommend him to a friend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Joyce · Married on 07/13/2013

BLY Photography is absolutely awesome. We were exceptionally pleased with our daughters wedding photos. Brad never stopped shooting pics and we could not have asked for a better selection. They were all good he captured the most precious minutes throughout the wedding and entire reception. SO Grateful. We scheduled family pics with him today and I know we will again be so pleased. He worked wonderfully with family shots and this included getting the attention of a one year old and keeping a 7 year old involved. GREAT JOB. I recommend BLY highly!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2013

Our wedding photos turned out gorgeous! Brad was very easy to get a hold of and always answered all of our questions promptly and to a full extent. I am so glad he was able to do our wedding photos and I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2013

Brad was an absolutely wonderful photographer. He was very creative and our pictures turned out great. Looking at the pictures he took was like reliving the night over and over! We received our pictures on personalized CD's before we even got back from our honeymoon!! His wedding packages were extremely reasonable and was the initial reason we picked him, but it turned out we got way better pictures and service than we could have imagined! Will definitely be recommending Brad Young Photography to all my friends getting married!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Highly recommended. He has since done a wedding for a friend of ours.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Hanna · Married on 06/09/2012

BLY Photography is absolutely wonderful. Brad is a great photographer who made the wedding experience enjoyable by capturing the best day of our lives for my husband and I to relive through his pictures. We are very pleased with his work, creativity, and professionalism. I highly recommend Brad as a photographer for any occasion, for he offers affordability, great quality, and a fun personality.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Krista · Married on 05/05/2012

Brad is amazing! I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos. He is very professional & does a great job keeping the shots moving. He did a great job capturing the photos I wanted, as well a lot of candid shots. Would highly recommend BLY photography to anyone & can't wait to have Brad take photos for us again!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Kate · Married on 07/14/2018

Brad was seriously amazing. He was professional, fun, and a great addition to our day. He was flexible and accommodating with how we wanted the day to go. He arrived at our location early, scouted for potential locations and then put us at ease for the whole day. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or event!

Sent on 08/03/2018