Blushing the Bride/Lavish Salon & Day Spa Reviews

17 | Concord, NC

17 Reviews for Blushing the Bride/Lavish Salon & Day Spa

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Crystal was so amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted to accomplish and made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids loved her work as well.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Reghan · Married on 05/11/2013

Crystal did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. She made me look and feel like the princess I wanted to be on my wedding day. Her personality and humor kept my nerves at ease while awaiting one of the most important moments of my life. She is an amazing person and beautician. I highly recommend her services whether it's for an event or everyday hair cut.

Sent on 07/25/2013

christy · Married on 03/16/2013

Crystal is absolutely amazing. Her professionalism is very professional and I still had a lot of fun with her. She will go out of her way to make you happy and beautiful. She was on time and stayed an extra hour for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Regina · Married on 09/29/2012

Crystal is so awesome! When I came in Saturday morning I was anything but relaxed, but when I left Crystal had me laughing and feeling so much more relaxed. She did a super job with my hair and make up. I showed her a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like and it looked just like the picture, but better. I let her do what she wanted to do with my make up and she did a super job with it too! I got so many compliments on both! I would definitely use her again and refer her to my friends and family. I can promise you, you can't go wrong with Crystal! :)

Sent on 10/05/2012

Sara · Married on 06/02/2012

If you want to look absolutely gorgeous for you big day, I highly recommend Crystal, Blushing the Bride! Crystal did make-up for my wedding and I truly have never felt so beautiful! She is so sweet and kind, with awesome prices! I feel I have a not only found a make-up artist, but I have found a friend!! Thank you Crystal for sharing in my big day!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Blushing the Bride/Lavish Salon & Day Spa's reply:

Hey friend! :) thank you so much for your review. It was an absolute pleasure making you beautiful on your special day!

Candice · Married on 04/14/2012

Crystal was amazing! She made me look absolutely beautiful for my wedding :) She now has a client for life!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Amber · Married on 11/19/2011

Crystal did an outstanding job on my hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids! She also did my hair and makeup for my engagement session and came on site for my bridal portraits! She also came to the church on the day of the wedding to make life easier for my bridesmaids and myself! She went above and beyond to make me feel beautiful!!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Stephanie-Caroline · Married on 09/17/2011

Crystal was awesome! She made my wedding day so special! I can honestly say, I felt like Wedding Barbie :)

Sent on 09/27/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 07/23/2011

Crystal and her staff made me, my mom, and girls look absolutely beautiful! The compliments along the way while she did my hair and make up worked to make the day better. If you want quality work I'd recommend her!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Dawn · Married on 06/18/2011

Crystal did a great job with me and my whole wedding party. I would definitly reccomend her for any brides big day!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Joanna · Married on 06/04/2011

Crystal did an amazing job. I loved the varying looks she created for my wedding day for both my hair and makeup. She was professional and knew exactly when to step in for touch ups. She also provided classic styles for my bridesmaids while also listening to their preferences, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Dawn · Married on 06/05/2010

Crystal Allmon did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and the hair and makeup of the entire bridal party the day of my wedding. Crystal was organized, professional, and best of all...great at her job! She made the entire wedding party look gorgeous on the day of my wedding. She also stuck around for the wedding and reception to do touch ups. I would definitely recommend Crystal for wedding hair and makeup! She's super talented!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Amy · Married on 09/26/2009

Crystal is very talented and will go the extra mile to be sure you are happy with the service she provides.

Sent on 03/10/2011

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2010

Crystal was excellent! She was on site well in advance and even managed to squeeze in some family who wanted their make-up done last minute. Other stylists would've charged an arm & leg to do so many people, but Crystal's prices were reasonable and the result of her work was spot-on! So happy I went with her!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2011

I am so glad I hired Crystal to do hair and makeup for me and my five bridesmaids. She listened to what I wanted and delivered! Everyone loved the way they looked, and so did I.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Katie · Married on 04/07/2012

3.5

Great value and my makeup stayed on all evening. Crystal had stated I would get a good exfoliation treatment before my makeup application, I didnt receive one, all she did was a little cream before my foundation.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Blushing the Bride/Lavish Salon & Day Spa's reply:

If you dont need an exfoliation treatment before your
    Service, there is not need. It can cause redness in the face if you have skin that is moturized. I do however, exfoliate when soneone is dry.

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

Wedding vendors have 2 jobs on the wedding day 1)whatever they were hired to do and 2)NOT stress you out. Crystal made me gorgeous on my wedding day…SO glamorous. My hair held up fabulously and was perfect and my girls all looked fantastic. The only complaint I had was the false eyelashes on one eye started to come loose before the night was over and I could tell in some of the pictures. Other than that, I was VERY happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out. She did a great job choosing colors for me and used high quality products. The second objective is where I have to leave some critical feedback. A few days before my wedding, I had some last minute scheduling issues and pulled my mom out of the hair/makeup lineup so that we could start later. Despite this, Crystal told me we would still have to start at the original time or else she would not be able to finish. I had to ask my girls to show up before myself and my MOH to go ahead and get started which I was not happy about doing (and why I had to do this is a long story). When I arrived, 45 minutes after she was supposed to have arrived, I found my girls sitting and waiting. Surprisingly calm, I called her and she said she was a little lost. Getting a little turned around is TOTALLY understandable but, a call is the professional thing to do. She arrived a few minutes later and said "we got it, girl". Not, "I'm sorry". At no point did I ever get an apology. I did not approach her about this as I did not need any drama. To her credit, she did end up working in my mom's makeup after I took her out of the lineup. Needless to say, she failed the second objective which was to not stress me out. I was surprised; my consultation went very well with her and she seemed professional. However, showing up late without calling and apologizing is about as unprofessional as you can get. I am still recommending her because her actual work was good. However, you need to be aware of the other issues.

Sent on 09/16/2012