Blushing Blooms Reviews

10 | Wasilla, AK

10 Reviews for Blushing Blooms

Liz · Married on 03/02/2012

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely exceptional! I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful everything turned out! The customer service was top notch and I really enjoyed my experience with this company.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2011

EXCELLENT in every way possible. Friendly, fun, creative, great communication, STUNNING designs, fantastic attention to detail. She hands down was my favorite vendor and made my wedding what it was. If she is booked on your wedding date I would reccommend setting another wedding date...seriously. Tell her Sarah Ingham sent you! Love you Jessica!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Angela · Married on 08/01/2009

I loved her!
    Professional. Responsive. Creative.
    Over all she created exactly what I had envisioned, but made it better with her ideas. She was always responsive whenever I had questions, worked around my schedule, and had a beautiful portfolio to look at for ideas. She was always extemely nice, fun, and real to work with, and she kept me in my budget range. She has a real passion for her work and it shows in her professionalism, fun demeanor and beautiful creations. I would recommend her to all brides.

Sent on 09/27/2009

Traci · Married on 07/25/2009

I met with Blushing Blooms for an hour for our first consulation and over that time we were able to flush out many important things, including colors, what types of flowers, and centerpiece ideas. Over the next couple of weeks Blushing Blooms was very good about corresponding via e-mail and we conversed back and forth about designs and what to put on the contract. My mind was not made up about a few things, ie flowers on cake, flowergirls hair, etc. There were changes that had to be made leading up to the wedding and Blushing Blooms was very helpful and accomodating. Even the day of the wedding, due to rain conditions, changes needed to be made in regards to the flowers/ribbon in the aisle seats at the ceremony and Blushing Blooms was able to adjust to a satisfactory solution given the situation. I was elated with the results in having Blushing Blooms design, and implement my bridal party, grooms party, ceremony flowers, cake flowers, centerpieces. My groom, who did not know until the day of what anything would look like, was very pleased how everything turned out.

I was drawn to Blushing Blooms for the use of unconventional natural objects I saw in her portfolio, as well as the energy and balance shown. Blushing Blooms exceeded my expectations. Thank you.

Sent on 08/06/2009

Julie · Married on 06/27/2009

Jessica was fantastic to work with! We really wanted to introduce natural and modern elements into the decor for our wedding and Jessica was the perfect match! She helped us select floral elements that were beautiful and cost effective as well. She made cost saving suggestions and helped us stay on budget, yet we didn't have to sacrifice any aesthetic value. She did a fantastic job, I would recommend Blushing Blooms to any bride!!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2009

Jessica with Blushing Blooms was fabulous! Her work is creative and beautiful. She was able to come up with ideas that I never would have thought of, but were exactly what I was looking for. She was quick, very professional, and was able to accommodate a color change I made mid-way through planning. She was also able to do all of this for a very reasonable price, which really amazed me. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Marta · Married on 04/04/2009

Jessica with Blushing Blooms was super sweet, personable, and a pleasure to work with! She responded quickly to inquires and questions. When we sat down to consider the floral arrangements I was pleased with her ability to understand our style and personality to add to her creative arrangements. She also was patient and willing to work with our budget. All this to say, I am was VERY happy with the quality of service she was able to provide. Her work beautifully complimented one of the most important days of our lives...our wedding day.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Ray · Married on 03/28/2008

Jessica from Blushing Blooms was very helpful. My wife and I had no clue what we wanted for floral arrangements, but Jessica is very creative and helped us plan out everything down to the smallest detail. Everything looked great, and fit into our allotted budget.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Amy · Married on 08/08/2009

I would highly recommend Blushing Blooms to anyone. I was not sure as to what I wanted as far as flowers for my wedding and Jessica was able to take my meandering thoughts and ideas and turn them into something that worked beautifully for my wedding. My flowers were gorgeous and I could not have asked for anything prettier.

Sent on 09/10/2009

Laura · Married on 06/13/2009

The flowers and arrangements were beautiful and stunning. I may have not communicated placement of the flower arrangements well enough though. She went the extra mile to get the look I was going for, and was really excited to work with my contemporary design plans.

Sent on 08/13/2009