Blushing Blooms Floral Design Reviews

35 | Prince Frederick, MD

35 Reviews for Blushing Blooms Floral Design

lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job. At our first meeting, we created a Pinterest board and her pins proved she knew exactly the look I was going for. She did not disappoint on my wedding day either! I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the other arrangements she designed. She was also very conscious of my budget and helped me stay within my price range while still getting everything I wanted. I cannot recommend Blushing Blooms enough!!! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Jennifer,
    Was simply amazing!!!! Not only does this girl know her flowers but she is willing to work with your budget and your style. I got amazing reviews from my guest about the different type of flowers she used compared to the normal baby's breathe and roses. She add a little bit of difference to the flowers that made them special. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Dani · Married on 08/15/2015

Jennifer was amazing right from the start! She has a passion for what she does and it shows! I loved her enthusiasm and vision. She took what I had envisioned for our wedding day and transformed it into a reality that was 100x better! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great floral vendor! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/20/2015

Blushing Blooms did the flowers for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Jennifer, the owner, was very professional and her prices were reasonable. The flowers were spectacular and the highlight of both events. She went out of her way to meet with us numerous times and make sure that her vision and ours matched. She's great at listening to what you want and then putting her incredible creative talents to work. Also, the bride had her heart set on making the bouquets with her bridesmaids. Jennifer realized this could present some unexpected problems for those not used to working with flowers. She offered to bring all the flowers and needed equipment to the hotel for a fun pre-wedding event in which she helped them create their bouquets. Everyone had a great time and the bouquets were gorgeous. She really went beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2015

Jen's floral designs are amazing. When I first set out to plan my wedding, I had decided to do the flowers by myself. Thankfully, my mother in law convinced me otherwise, and hired Jen to design the flowers for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner. In order to retain some of the DIY-ness I had originally wanted, Jen organized a bouquet workshop for me and my bridesmaids. It was so much fun, and we will all remember it forever. The flowers for the venue were beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. Jen is a true artist.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2015

I'm so happy to have had Blushing Blooms Floral Design as our florist. Jennifer made me feel comfortable, confident, and at ease with the entire hectic/stressful wedding planning process. I met with her a few times in person to go over ideas and colors. She also kept me informed and responded quickly to my emails and text messages with any questions and changes that came up. I would use Jennifer again for any other event, she was AWESOME!!!

Billy & Melissa

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kellee · Married on 05/15/2015

She was very creative and gave us lots of ideas and options when selecting flowers and decorations. We really had no idea what we wanted so it was very helpful to have someone who gave you their honest opinion and really used their creative thinking cap to make my daughters wedding and bridal shower beautiful! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Kellee · Married on 05/15/2015

Jen is amazing!!!!!! She is very creative and will help you decide what flowers/decor she thinks will fit your event based on your theme and/or needs. She cares about her clients and what they want/need for their event to be perfect. I wasn't a very picky bride, I told Jen my theme and some of my ideas(which wasn't many) and she would throw out her ideas and she took it from there. She would also text me/email me when she spotted an idea I might like. She cares about her work and making her clients happy.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Patricia · Married on 10/04/2014

I met with several different florists in the area, but Jenn gave me the best advice on flower selection and how to bring my vision to life. I was very indecisive about every aspect of floral design since I know nothing about it, but she really helped me make decisions and stay within my budget. Unlike other florists she was clear about what flowers were more expensive, which ones were in season, which ones were more cost effective, etc. I was beyond ecstatic when I saw all of the flowers the day of the wedding and her designs were far more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I had quite a large wedding with 175 guests including my large wedding party of 14 and Jenn delivered everything without a hitch. She also designed several different chalkboards for my wedding and offered advice in other areas of wedding design which I greatly appreciated (and needed). I highly recommend Blushing Blooms Floral Designs. Believe me when I say you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazingly flexible

It rained cats and dogs on our wedding day, and our planned outdoors, waterside wedding had to be hastily brought onto a veranda. Jennifer, from Blushing Blooms, was amazing! She went over and above to make it all come together for us, and the end result was stunning, even though it was based on a new, hastily arranged design. I recommend Blushing Blooms without reservation!!

Sent on 12/10/2018