Blushin' Beauty Reviews

11 | Ashburn, VA

11 Reviews for Blushin' Beauty

Hallie F. · Married on 12/29/2018

I've never felt so pretty!

Morgan was a complete superstar as my makeup artist for my wedding. Not only was she flexible and easy to work with, she really listened to what I wanted and was honest about what she thought we should do (and not do!), which I really appreciated. She was able to manage my crazy mom with a smile and a great sense of humor. Every one of my bridesmaids was obsessed with their makeup, as was I! We were all getting compliments all night. Morgan is simply the best!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Sulkin · Married on 10/13/2018

Morgan is excellent!

Working with Morgan was an absolute delight. She was the makeup artist for my wedding. She did makeup for me, 5 maids and 2 jr maids. Let me tell you, the ladies looked positively beautiful - their eyes were sparkling! Every single one of my maids pulled me aside to tell me how much they liked their makeup and how much they liked Morgan. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Blushin' Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. Everything about working with you was so wonderful. I loved being a part of your big day and am so thrilled you liked everyone’s makeup. I wish you and your husband all the best and all the happiness in the world. Xoxo

Kara · Married on 09/29/2018

Morgan is the best of the best! She took the vision I had an made it even better for my photo shoot. She is patient, professional and a ton of fun to work with. She makes sure you feel beautiful from the inside out. I was blown away with the final touches of the makeup. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to get makeup down for anything from a special night out to the big day. Thanks Morgan for making me feel beautiful!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

Morgan was great to work with. She took the time to listen and really capture what I wanted. After doing the make-up of all my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and myself she took pictures of us all in our getting ready robes.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Kelli · Married on 06/24/2017

This is the fifth time I have used Blushin' Beauty, but this time was like no other, it was for the biggest day of my life. My wedding day. Blushin' Beauty owner, Morgan, is an absolute incredible make-up artist who takes time to get to know her clients, understands what their wants and needs are and brings ones visions come to life through her talented skill. Morgan also traveled 30 miles to do a mobile set up for my bridesmaids, parents, and I so it was more convenient and closer to the venue which really helped my bridal anxiety levels stay low. Thank you so much Morgan for making me look like Wedding Barbie on my perfect wedding day. I hightly recommend anyone to utilize Blushin' Beauty for any of their make-up needs - small as a Girls Night Out to a Birthday Party, Holiday Party, all the way up to the biggest day of your life - your wedding day.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Ellie · Married on 04/22/2017

Morgan did a great job on the day of my wedding. She was flexible in tailoring makeup for bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and other family members,as well, as the bride. I made a few changes from my trial which she was totally open to accommodating. In some pictures my eyes appeared a little darker than I would have liked but overall my whole group was very pleased with services from Blushin' Beauty.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Morgan did a fabulous job with my wedding makeup and that of my two sisters and mother. I am a makeup novice so Morgan and I chatted about how I would like and she really nailed it. Morgan made the entire process very easy and comfortable. My makeup also lasted the entire day (and through a number of tears)! My wedding was early in the morning (10 a.m.) and Morgan arrived in plenty of time to get everyone's makeup done and without any worry of having to rush. I would wholeheartedly recommend Morgan to do your wedding makeup so she can make you feel as beautiful as she made me feel on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2016

I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day thanks to Morgan! I don't wear a lot of makeup on a normal day but wanted to glam it up for my NYE wedding while also feeling like myself. She gave me a beautiful bold eye (with some sparkle of course!) with a softer lip that complemented perfectly. Morgan made my mom, mother of the groom and all my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous! She was also really fun to be around while we were all getting ready in the bridal suite all day! 100% recommend Blushin Beauty!!

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • F

Fern · Married on 12/31/2015

Morgan Palmedo from Blushin Beauty was fantastic! She was professional and courteous and made me feel like I was family. I was a little concerned about being "Cakey" since I am older, but Morgan knew exactly how to treat my skin and what colors worked best for me! I wanted my eyes to be smokey and they were perfect !

Sent on 02/01/2016

Sara · Married on 07/18/2015

Your wedding is a day you want to look gorgeous, and boy did Morgan help to achieve that for me! We (bridesmaids included) all looked stunning that day—Thanks to Morgan! She was so easy to work with, from the trial, to the contract to the day of. Morgan was on time and quick with the process, something that was very important to a nervous bride. Her makeup applications were GORGEOUS! They looked so fantastic that extra people just coming to visit us in the suite jumped in on the party and got their makeup done too. I cannot thank Morgan enough for the amazing job that she did and would recommend her unconditionally!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Rachael · Married on 09/20/2014

I feel beyond fortunate to have had Blushin' Beauty there on my special day. She was not only an artist in her work on my bridal party and my make up, but she was also a calming force when I needed her most. I couldn't have asked to feel more beautiful or special on my wedding day. I would recommend Blushin' Beauty to any bride, any day. Even more, I would encourage everyone to use Blushin' Beauty for random events or even if you just need a personal pick me up. Thank you Morgan and BB for everything!

Sent on 01/21/2016