Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for Blushed & Brushed

On-Site Hair (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Jessie has done my hair for many special occasions over the years. I always leave feeling like a million bucks without spending a fortune. ❤️ Shes done my hair super short, and super long. Very talented

Profile Picture Lila, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessi does my hair for events often, and she's amazing! I've had a ton of experience with hairdressers, but no one takes her time and listens to what you want like Jessi. And the result is always beautiful!! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Roya, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessica was awesome! She was responsive, attentive to what I wanted, and such a fun person to chat with. I highly recommend her for any big event you may need your hair done for.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Super nice, understood my vision, loved my hair for trial and on wedding day!

Profile Picture Farideh , 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica was WONDERFUL and friendly. I honestly felt as if she was someone that I knew for a very long time because she made us all feel so comfortable. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Ivy, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessie did my wedding and it was fabulous. She came to my house and we did a wedding trial to find the perfect style for my big day. Since the wedding we have stayed in touch and Jessie is now my regular cut and color stylist. Give her a try. You will be happy!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Coloring, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling