Blushair Reviews

46 | Mount Pleasant, SC

46 Reviews for Blushair

I couldn't be happier with Dana and Jamie! They really made my wedding day special and I felt so beautiful. I loved the makeup that lasted throughout the night, and my low up do was exactly the look I wanted! Thanks again Blushair!

Sent on 01/08/2014

The girls at Blushair were just wonderful!! We had a number of moms and girls receiving makeup and updos which took quite a few hours - and the Blushair team was cheerful, happy, and upbeat the whole time! They were not only a pleasure to be around, but they did a fantastic job! The bridal party, moms, and myself received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. And it lasted for hours and through lots of dancing! I 110% recommend Blushair for your wedding day hair and makeup - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2013

Jamie and Dana did a great job on my hair as well as all my bridesmaids. I wasn’t 100% sure on how I wanted to wear my hair when I showed up to the trial, but Jamie did a great job helping me to decide on a look, which I absolutely loved. She was really good about getting my hair just right, even if that meant reworking stuff as we went. In addition to doing an awesome job and being fun to work with, I thought their prices were a little better than some other places with similar ratings.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Holly · Married on 06/01/2013

The Blushair team was extremely accomodating for my destination wedding in Charleston. Since I don't live in Charleston, I was not able to book a trial or practice appointment. They asked for my preferences and provided recommendations throughout the hair and make up process to ensure I looked exactly how I wanted to look.. My hair and make up were "stunning" (that's the word that everybody used on that day and when they see the pictures). You can't beat that compliment!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Maria · Married on 05/07/2013

Jamie and Dana did a wonderful job! We are extremely happy and satisfied with our hair and makeup (moms, bridesmaids and me). My low updo was perfect and my makeup didn't smear or fade at all for the entire night (my hair never hold curls and I always have smearing eyeliner problems). Other than that, we pretty much switched to them the last minute (the week before). But they responded super fast and very patiently went over everything with us to ensure everything is perfect! Very professional and excellent work! Thanks Jamie and Dana !

Sent on 05/10/2013

Blushair was awesome. The hair and makeup was incredible. It really made my wedding day special. I highly recommend them.

Brittany · Married on 02/16/2013

Jamie was very professional and listened to my needs/wants as a bride. My girls looked amazing too and the price was VERY reasonable compared to others we looked at. One of my bridesmaids is using Blushair for her wedding hair/makeup in July! Awesome experience, thank you!!

Sent on 03/16/2013

Emily · Married on 02/16/2013

The Blushair ladies were fantastic! What a wonderful experience. I was so worried about looking too "over done" but the ladies were great and made me look natural and flawless! They were all very personable, fun and polite to my wedding party. I would recommend them to anyone looking for talented, friendly artists who know how to make your vision come to life. Keep up the great work ladies!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Sarah · Married on 02/02/2013

I would highly recommend Blushair for your upcoming wedding! They did such an amazing job. I was simply thrilled with my makeup and hair- I can't imagine a more professional and creative team to work with! We all looked gorgeous! If only they could do my hair and makeup everyday...

Sent on 04/02/2013

Awesome job, they listened well we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 03/15/2013

The Blushair girls are AMAZING! I've never felt more beautiful in all my life!!!! All of my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning as well! I highly recommend them for any event!

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2012

The Blushair team was amazing ! Their professional demeanor really helped me and my bridesmaids stay calm and truly enjoy the morning of my wedding. She did such an amazing job on my hair and airbrush makeup. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and make-up artist on the day I needed to look my best.

Sent on 03/15/2013

i was extremely impressed when I discovered Jamie. She was patient and attentive through the entire process. I was blown away by my hair and makeup and we even made some last minute changes. She also did my mothers and 3 bridesmaids hair and makeup, which turned out amazing. We all felt beautiful after hair and makeup, would highly recommend this blushair team!!

Amy · Married on 05/12/2012

The girls were so professional and fast. I loved my make-up and hair! They were awesome!!!

Sent on 04/01/2013

BlushAir did the makeup and hair for my wedding March 2016, and did an amazing, wonderful job! They made my bridal hair/makeup look truly amazing and were so kind. They were a little pricey, but to feel beautiful on my wedding day was worth it.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Our wedding planner selected BlushAir for us and we were extremely pleased she did. Jaime and her team provided our makeup and hair designs on location in Folly Beach for my entire bridal party, as well as, the mother of the bride and mother of the groom. Each of us chose a little different "style"/look and did not even give the stylists pictures to go off of. They did an AMAZING job of keeping the bridesmaids looking relatively uniform, but allowing each of them to show their personality a bit also. I was so pleased with my makeup and hair as well! The team was fun to work with and professional. I would definitely recommend Jaime and her team to family, friends, and anyone attending a formal event! PS: For a minimal upgrade charge we all chose the airbrush makeup and it was worth it! Flawless look and long lasting!! :) Thank you ladies for making us look beautiful!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Raven · Married on 04/27/2013

Blushair did my mothers and my hair and make up for my wedding. We were both thrilled with how beautiful our hair looked. I don't typically wear much make up so it took a while to get used to the air brushed make up but it looked great in our pictures. Jamie and her sister did a wonderful job and were so friendly. I intend on returning for our military formals.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Ambar · Married on 05/17/2014

Jaime and Dana did a WONDERFUL job. My number of women who were going to get hair and make up done kept changing before the wedding day but they were patient and helpful every time I emailed them! I did a trial hair run but not make up and I was thoroughly happy with both on the wedding day! The ladies were open to our ideas and were honest about what they thought would look good! It was nice to have someone there that was sure in what they were doing! They made all of us look beautiful and took their time, we never felt rushed! They even came to my hotel room to do all hair and make up! I was super happy with their work! They had everything they needed and were totally prepared! Please use these ladies, you will be so happy on your wedding day! the airbrushed make up stayed on the entire night and my wedding was outside in the humidity in mid-May! I looked wonderful the entire evening! The airbrushed make up is not "cakey" or fake looking! It was perfect!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kathryn · Married on 10/26/2013

3.5

My only complaint about blushair was that we cut it pretty close getting to the church because we had so many girls getting hair and makeup done. I would start extra early. Other than that they arrived on time according to the timeline and were very professional and accomodating. I was a little nervous abotu airbrush makeup looking caked on and they did it so well! I loved my hair and makeup. I also loved that they came to me- leading a very relaxing morning before my wedding. I would definitely book with blushair again just make sure you have plenty of time if you have 9 people getting services. Thanks, blushair!

Sent on 01/09/2014

the girls were great. they did a really good job. would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Katie · Married on 09/01/2013

These sisters are great!! WE loved working with them and were able to make us all look fabulous!!
    They met us where we needed to get ready and were able to give us the looks we requested.

I loved them and their personalities. Such a great treat on a stressful time of the wedding day :)

Sent on 09/11/2013