4 Reviews for Blush Events Austin

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
4 Blush Events Austin Reviews

On the wedding day Andrea was there to organize everything and it couldn't have gone smoother, our wedding was perfect! Thank you so much for making our day perfect! The only thing we needed to worry about was enjoying the most amazing day of our life!

Profile Picture Judie, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Andrea goes above and beyond to satisfy her clients. She's great to work with and is extremely passionate about what she does. Recently she planned a wedding for my sister. From start to finish, every detail was like a page from a fairy tale, just like my sister always imagined. My sister preferred not to be involved in any of the planning so Andrea immediately took charge and made sure she carried out all of my sister's requests on her own without my sister having to worry about a thing! She's truly wonderful at what she does. I would strongly recommend her for your next event.

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding that Blush Events Austin coordinated and I just had to write and give credit to this planner. From the bridal shower to the wedding day, each and every detail was just perfect. She worked so hard to make the day special for the couple and the wedding was like a fairy tale. The music, the food, the favors, the decor was just breathtaking. You could just tell that Andrea really enjoys what she does and has high standards of service delivery. This is a wedding that the guests are still raving about. I am glad that I was able to part of this unforgettable event!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/1/15, 1 Review