Blush Custom Weddings Reviews

136 | Mentor, OH

136 Reviews for Blush Custom Weddings

Mary · Married on 05/31/2014

Jessica Colon was wonderful to work with. When I first met with her she was friendly, professional, and provided books of flowers from weddings that she was a part of. I told her exactly what I was looking for and on our wedding day it was absolutely perfect! Her flowers are stunning and she took the time to match my bouquet and the bridal parties with the periwinkle color from my wedding. I received numerous compliments on the bouquets, ceremony flowers, and centerpieces. I would highly recommend Jessica to anyone looking for a passionate and talented florist. She is one of a kind!

Sent on 06/13/2014

I loved having blush custom weddings as my florist! She made my bouquets, corsages, decorated my outdoor ceremony, and the centerpieces. We were in contact through emails. She answered my questions and made suggestions ( by attaching pictures) very quickly, I never felt like I waited too long or was rushed to make a decision. I highly recommend Blush! Very creative and professional!!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Eva · Married on 05/24/2014

Jessica did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! She was a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad I found her after my original florist bailed. She responded to all of my emails very promptly, and was super friendly. She was able to meet with me at my convenience to review everything. She understood exactly what I wanted, and easily put together a plan that I absolutely loved. She saw my vision and listened to what I was asking for. I knew right away that she would be able to give me the perfect flowers. She really followed through because everything was exactly what I hoped for! I was thrilled to see the gorgeous bouquets, corsages, boutineers, centerpieces, and alter flowers. She made me one happy bride and was a huge piece of my perfect day! Many thanks to Jessica and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Diana & John · Married on 05/10/2014

Jessica was amazing to work with! She understood the style of our wedding and nailed it. We were all blown away with the beauty and creativity Jessica styled into our flowers. I am so glad I choose Jessica and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a creative florist. Jessica is very professional and personable to work with. Thanks Jessica for helping make our day memorable!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Eileen · Married on 05/03/2014

Jessica did an amazing job on our flowers and centerpieces for our wedding!! Everything was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have been happier! The flowers were beautiful!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

We used Blush Custom Weddings for our wedding in April. Jessica did our centerpieces for the reception as well as all of our bouquets, corsages and flower petals for the flower girls. Jessica was very helpful in trying to figure out exactly what I wanted and provided pictures as well as a sample display so that I could visualize what our centerpieces would look like. Jessica was easy to work with and she was open to what ever ideas I may have had and she was also willing to quote a round about price on anything I had in mind. The day of the wedding, our flowers were beautiful and fresh. Our bouquets were exactly what I wanted and they were very well put together. All of this at a price we could afford. We would definitely recommend Blush Custom Weddings to anyone shopping for a florist professional.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Jessica with Blush Custom Weddings is the best! My wedding flowers were unbelievably gorgeous! I had so many compliments from guests and even other vendors. Jessica was very professional and responded promptly to all of my questions/concerns. She was very flexible and accommodating as well. The day of my wedding, she had everything set up perfectly. She is passionate, fair and her work speaks for itself. I would recommend Blush time and time again.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Jessica was absolutely wonderful to work with! She has great prices, always responded to emails promptly, was incredibly friendly and helpful, and provided absolutely BEAUTIFUL flowers for our wedding! She comes very highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Mary · event on: 11/10/2013

Would not work with any other florist. She did an awesome job and always professional. She goes above and beyond.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Loved my flowers. Everything was great. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Trisha · Married on 10/19/2013

Jessica is wonderful to work with, she is the sweetest person and does amazing work. She loves what she does and it really shows in everything she puts together. Its nice to have someone get as excited about your wedding as you are. She always made me feel great talking about the details and my ideas and pulled it all together perfectly and just the way I envisioned on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Candice · Married on 10/18/2013

We absolutely LOVED working with Jessica! She was able to take our vision and make it come to life!! The flowers & decor were breathtaking & she made our wedding look like a fairytale. I highly recommend Blush. Her passion for what she does shows in her work.

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • User3719880 · 2+ years ago

Jessica was great to work with and very responsive, which is a quality I did not find in other vendors. The flowers were beautiful and everything was just as I'd pictured it. Prices were very reasonable and she was very flexible in working within a budget. Definitely recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2013

Blush did an excellent job! We were so pleased with everything from price to presentation! We had so many compliments on how lovely the floral arrangements were! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding and a big thanks goes to Blush Custom Weddings for being such a big part of it!!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Christy · Married on 09/28/2013

Blush custom weddings does such beautiful work. Jessica delivered exactly what I wanted and more. I, as well as my guests, were blown away by how beautiful the flowers were and the way they were put together. I totally recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for any type of event!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Robin · Married on 09/13/2013

The flowers were the most beautiful flowers I've seen! They lasted weeks past my wedding! Jessica was a pleasure to work with, she took her time with me and made sure every detail was nailed to perfection.!!! VERY highly recommended ! I wouldn't of changed a thing she was great and the decor was breath taking

Sent on 12/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

Flexible! Affordable! Beautiful work! Perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2013

We communicated via email and the final product I received was lovely.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2013

The only thing I was a little sad about was the purple dahlia for my bouquet wilted the night before and they were removed but I was not credited for them not being used.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Blush Custom Weddings's reply:

It was very unfortunate!! They were very pretty when they came in. That is the first time that has happened. To make up for the dahlia's I added more calla lilies into the bouquet. These are a more expensive flower and they complemented the bouquet nicely. I never want to leave a bride unsatisfied so for that reason, I will also be sending a refund for the dahlia's. I honestly thought you were happy with the exchange or it would have been send immediately after the wedding.
    Thank you for letting me share in your big day!! It was an amazing peacock theme that we really brought to life!! Especially with the peacock planters!! Thank you again and best wishes!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2013

After searching for a florist for my wedding someone recommended Jessica to me. I met with her and immedialty loved her!! I showed her everything I wanted to do and not only did everything I wanted she was so afforadable. She went above and beyond my expectations and she made everything look breathtaking. I've never received so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. Jessica did a fantastic Job and is amazing at what she does!! I recommend her to all my fellow brides getting married!! She is just fabulous!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank her enough for making my dream a reality!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Amy · Married on 08/24/2013

Our wedding flowers were so stunning and unique- people are still commenting on them to me almost a month later. I had a very specific vision for what I wanted to achieve: a rustic, timeless look with agave elements and Jessica knocked it out of the park! She was incredibly patient, generous, and a joy to work with. I researched so many florists before deciding on her and I would absolutely recommend her to the highest degree. Jessica is passionate about her work and the love she pours into her creations shows!!

Sent on 09/11/2013
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/02/2013

Jessica Colon from Blush Custom Weddings did an awesome job on my bouquets and boutonnières for my wedding for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend using this florist because they are so easy to work with, and my flowers turned out really amazing! I planned my whole wedding from out of state, and they were able to make beautiful arrangements just from a photo I found online.

Everyone has to decide which parts of their wedding are the most important. For me, flowers was very low on the list. In fact, I made all my table centerpieces myself with silk flowers, and the only real flowers I needed made, were the bouquets and boutonnières for myself and the wedding party. I started emailing as many florists as possible, and once they learned how low my budget was, they were pretty unhelpful, some even sounded offended.

When Jessica emailed me back, I told her what I wanted, and she came up with different pricing options with a detailed list of how much each item would cost. It was very helpful to me, because I, like many brides, had no idea where to start.

I decided that I would pay a little extra for my own bouquet, because I wanted it to stand out. I chose the less expensive options for the rest of the flowers. Now, I had no idea what my flowers would end up looking like, I only sent her one photo, only of my bouquet, and she chose flowers for my bridesmaids and groomsmen.

The day of the wedding arrived, and they delivers the flowers to my venue for free. All the flowers turned out better than I pictured! If you're willing to be flexible with flower types, they can really make awesome bouquets for affordable prices. My bouquet looked exactly like the photo I had sent, and all the rest of the flowers complimented it perfectly.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Molly · Married on 07/13/2013

I could not be happier with the service that Jessica provided! We wanted to have hibiscus and plumeria flowers for our wedding, and since it is very difficult to have those flowers fresh (they begin to bruise and wilt soon after they are cut), every other florist we saw recommended something else. Jessica was the first one to mention artificial flowers mixed with fresh flowers so that we were still able to have the flowers we wanted, and also get some texture and smell. So we obviously went with her. From the beginning, Jessica was a DREAM to work with. She saw the vision I had, and worked very hard to help us achieve the wedding of our dreams! The flowers were the main backdrop to our wedding, and she did everything she could to ensure that we had the most beautiful wedding and reception anyone could ask for. I have heard nothing but how wonderful everything looked, and Jessica was absolutely terrific on our wedding day. She was there on time and worked tirelessly decorating the gazebo and reception room. The final product was beyond what I could have imagined. Working with Jessica was an incredibly wonderful experience, and I definitely recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2013
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 07/12/2013

We were married July 12, 2013 at The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake.

I knew from our first communication that Jessica was the right florist for me. She was sincere and responsive. She worked within my budget without making me feel guilty. She offered suggestions and was as helpful as could be. I sent her a long email about two days before my wedding asking her to take care of some little stuff that I'd forgotten. She took care of everything no questions asked. I've already referred Blush to a few engaged friends, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Blush Custom Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the review and the referrals!! Always greatly appreciated!! Thank you for letting me share in your big day!! Best Wishes, Jessica

Mackenzie · Married on 06/14/2013

LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT JESSICA!

Sent on 07/29/2013