Blush Custom Weddings Reviews

136 | Mentor, OH

136 Reviews for Blush Custom Weddings

• Y

Yamila · Married on 06/17/2016

I searched long and hard to find a florist that fit in my budget yet could still make my vision for my wedding come to life. I definitely found it in Blush Custom Weddings! Jessica was so easy to work with and very patient with me (I'm very detail oriented so we communicated a LOT!). She totally nailed the vision I had for my wedding - the flower were gorgeous, so soft and romantic, and she put everything together beautifully. She really understood the look I was going for, and all within the budget I had given her (most florists quoted me $2000 MORE than what I ended up paying with Blush). Also, she usually responds to emails super fast and keeps in constant contact.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. They were exactly what I had in mind. Beautiful work by Jessica!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with! She was so helpful when I was deciding what flowers to choose and was super mindful of my budget restrictions. She helped me get the most for my money and she did a spectacular job on the day of! I was just blown away by the quality of her work. My bridal bouquet was especially stunning!! She exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an outstanding florist to make your wedding day extra special! She even gave my husband and I a set of hand-painted champagne glasses; they were adorable!

Sent on 08/28/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Jessica! She was very responsive, flexible and her work is unbelievable. I sent her a few photos from Pinterest that I liked and from that she suggested flowers and pieces from her collection of different centerpieces/vases to work with. The reception flowers and décor were beyond anything I ever could have imagined, and my bouquet was SO beautiful! I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Marilou · Married on 12/12/2015

Blush was easy to work with and helped me find flowers within my budget. I gave her some photos of what I wanted and she worked with me to make sure we had beautiful flowers for a reasonable price. Very easy to work with, replied quickly to all my emails and questions. She arrived on time the day of the wedding and everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend Blush Custom Weddings to anyone looking for a florist who will listen to what you want and work with you to make it happen!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

Jessica was so easy to work with . I told her what flowers and colors I loved and left them in her hands. She made the most beautiful bouquets with the biggest roses I have ever seen. They were the perfect shade of lavender and orange too! Her attention to detail was amazing! I trusted her and was not disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

Book with Jessica!!! She made our wedding day absolutely perfect! She is as sweet as she is talented and professional. We are so thankful we chose Blush Custom Weddings!!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

You could not pick a better florist for your wedding. There are no words for how beautiful Jessica's creations are and how lovely she is to work with!!

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/26/2015

Everything that Jessica did was amazing for us! Flowers were beautiful, Tables were amazing and had so much attention to detail!!! She was very easy to communicate with and very receptive to changes and mixing our own stuff with hers to make everything in our wedding perfect! I knew that on my wedding day, I had nothing to worry about, which made my big day just that much better! Overall amazing Job!

Sent on 10/24/2015

I would HIGHLY recommend Blush Custom Weddings! Jessica was such a pleasure to work with, I didn't know much about flowers or exactly what I wanted and she was a huge help. We discussed budget and she came back with options and ideas, I even threw in a curve ball a couple months before the wedding asking to incorporate some special light up branches I loved. She was extremely prompt in getting back to me on all questions and requests and made everything work within my budget. We had many comments how beautiful the flowers and center pieces were at the wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

Jessica is awesome! She came through with a last minute request and the flowers were stunning!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Angela · Married on 08/08/2015

I've known Jessica since I was 6 years old. When I found out she had her own wedding floral business, I was so excited. She has always had a passion for this kind of stuff and to have her as a part of my special day, well, it made me happy. I had no clue exactly what I wanted and I trusted her to complete my vision. She exceeded my expectations more than any words can say. she has always been very creative and had a great eye for detail. She loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Sent on 10/07/2015

LOVE them! Budget friendly, beautiful flowers and easy to work with. Every brides dream.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Jada · Married on 07/18/2015

Jessica did a great job on my flowers! I'm grateful to have worked with her. She is very talented and ensures you get the best for your money! Jessica is easy to communicate with and really values your ideas. She truly does a fantastic job! Thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Emily · Married on 06/12/2015

Jessica was the ultimate professional and did an outstanding job on the flowers for my daughter's reception. Not only did Jessica create gorgeous table centerpieces, she also enhanced the cupcake table, candy buffet as well as the mantles at Mooreland Mansion.
    Communicating with Jessica was very easy and prompt through emails. She offered many suggestions while respecting my limited budget. I received numerous compliments on how beautiful everything looked that night.
    Jessica is a passionate, talented and very creative. I highly recommend her as a wedding florist. She is the best!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/25/2015

Jessica at Blush Custom Weddings was my favorite vendor to work with as I planned my wedding in May 2015. Jessica was always very responsive, accommodating, and offered suggestions when I asked. Blush Custom Weddings made that piece of wedding planning so much easier and took some stress off of me. Jessica was wonderful to work with, the flowers were beautiful, and I highly recommend her for anyone getting married in the Cleveland area.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/04/2014

Jessica at Blush is wonderful. We showed her pictures of what we were looking for, gave her our budget and she made it happen! I kept things very simple and felt that the church looked beautiful and my reception looked gorgeous with the flowers that we selected. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful, just what I was looking for! Very happy with Jessica and I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Katie · Married on 09/19/2014

Jessica was amazing to work with. She promptly responded to all my emails, worked within my budget, and did such an amazing job. I mean honestly, I'm sure all brides say this, but my bouquets were gorgeous. I would highly recommend her over and over again. I had initially planned on not even using a florist and doing flowers myself and I am so thankful I didn't do that- Jessica is very talented in what she does!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2014

Jessica was so great to work with!!! When I met with her about the flowers for my wedding she was so sweet and new exactly what to recommend based on my budget and colors! I was so happy with what she did! The flowers were beautiful and I highly recommend her!!!! Thanks Jessica!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/06/2014

From the first time we met with Jessica we knew she would make our day even more beautiful. We shared our vision of our day with her and she ran with it. The flowers and decor was even more perfect than I could have imagined. Any questions I had she would respond right away and even showed me all of the flowers she thought about using for the day! Blush Custom weddings was absolutely amazing! It was one of the only things I knew I didn't have to worry about being perfect because Jessica was handling it!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Charlotte · Married on 07/26/2014

Jessica was great to work with. She even suggested a flower change that saved a pretty good amount of money and still looked fabulous. She created two different hairclip flowers for me to choose from on the day of the wedding. Excellent experience.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jessica is amazing!! She listened to all of my crazy changes and worked with me to find the perfect arrangements!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Meghan · Married on 07/09/2014

Jessica was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to help me organize the decor and helped me thank some of the amazing staff at my venue. She is very knowledgeable about flowers and color combos that work together. The fact that the woman who made my cake was able to call Jessica and work with her for the floral arrangement for my cake, and that she was able to communicate effectively with my wedding coordinator speaks for how flexible and accommodating she is.

After the wedding, we made a mistake and left with some of the flowers that were rentals. Rather than asking us to drive back to Ohio, she let us pay for the remainder so we could keep them. They now look fantastic on my father's front porch! She also put together some bouquets to help thank the staff at my venue who were very helpful throughout the week we stayed there.

I highly recommend Blush Custom Weddings for flowers & decor, and also for hassle-free service without any question as to competence.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Stan & Carlynn · Married on 07/05/2014

Jessica was terrific and did a beautiful job!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Blush did such a wonderful job with our wedding. She made suggestions on different flowers that look the same but are less expensive... Which is so much appreciated when planning a wedding. Seriously, have you come across a vendor that wants to save you money? The flowers were gorgeous and they lasted for a whole week following the wedding. From the first email, they quickly got back to me every time to help me make a decision on my flowers. They provide such a quality service, and I recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 09/21/2014