Blush Custom Weddings Reviews

136 | Mentor, OH

136 Reviews for Blush Custom Weddings

Mackenzie · Married on 09/15/2017

Jessica did such an amazing job with my flowers! I was so happy with them!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

Jess is fantastic. Willing to meet whenever you need and was able to deliver everything we asked for and beyond. Our day looked great because of her. She is the very best !!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jessica was very easy to work with. She takes care of everything without any hassle and comes to the venue after the reception to collect the rentals so you don't have to worry about a thing! She definitely made my Pinterest dreams come true with our wedding flowers!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2017

their flowers don't look dead when they get to you they also don't die very fast like other places.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Shawna · Married on 07/13/2017

The table arrangements were beautiful and larger than I was expecting. They looked gorgeous on the tables! My bouquet was exactly as I had pictured in my mind.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Meagan · Married on 07/07/2017

Jessica of Blush Custom Weddings was a pleasure to work with. She was able to help me pick the perfect flowers for my day, while staying in budget. Even when I added last minute details the week before my wedding, Jessica was able to meet my every need. The day of the wedding, she made sure to let us know that she had everything covered and every floral detail was even prettier than I imagined it would be. I would definitely recommend Blush Custom Weddings to friends and family. Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Rachael · Married on 06/30/2017

We would use Blush Custom Weddings again in a heartbeat! Our flowers and arrangements looked beautiful, and we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day as she had everything perfectly in place. Very professional!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jasmine · Married on 06/24/2017

My experience with blush custom weddings was nothing shy of perfection!

Sent on 08/07/2017

I went to 4 different florists before meeting Jessica. While they all told me they weren't able to get the flowers I wanted, or the colors I wanted, she told me I could pretty much have anything I wanted at any time of the year. Because she doesn't have the overhead of an actual shop, she has the flexibility and freedom to get what she wants, when she wants, without the extra cost. Great value, beautiful job, creative and kind person to work with.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Blush Custom Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such kind words!! I try my best to give couples exactly what they want! I will find it or suggest something as similar as possible. Congratulations and we wish you a lifetime of love

I am so excited to work with Jessica and Blush Custom Weddings! She is extremely helpful and responded quickly to all of my emails and questions. As I'm not very familiar with most flowers and how they will look together, she gave some awesome recommendations and was open to my ideas on the particular flowers that are must-haves for my wedding. She is very reasonable on price as well! I took the exact listing of flowers to another florist in the area and they wanted twice the amount of money that Jessica quoted me. I can't wait to see the end product on my wedding day! :)

Sent on 02/07/2016

Sosi · Married on 04/22/2017

Jessica at Blush is amazing. My flowers were so beautiful on my wedding day. Better than I could have ever imagined. She takes your vision and makes it a reality. And she so nice and easy to work with. Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 01/21/2017

Blush Custom Weddings did an awesome job! I couldn't be happier with the flowers that they did for my wedding. They completely understood the direction that I wanted to go in and went above and beyond! Excellent customer service as well! Easy to work with!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Liana · Married on 11/12/2016

Jessica did an amazing job with my flowers!! She was able to take a picture from Pinterest and make it a reality!! She had great recommendations on what to do for the bridesmaid's bouquets as well as the boutonnieres so everything was cohesive. My only complaint wasn't even about her, just the using succulents in the boutonnieres...the smooshed way too easily and by the time the ceremony happened, the poor guys only had half boutonnieres!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/29/2016

So professional. I was been impressed with how amazing our flowers looked! She made everything beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Bruce · Married on 10/23/2016

They are amazing!!! The service was excellent and the support was perfect. They were the perfect florist to pick on our perfect day!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

I really appreciated the way that Blush paid attention to detail while planning our wedding. Jessica took the time to examine the type of flowers and the aesthetic we were going for. We got so many compliments on our flowers! Would definitely recommend to a newly engaged couple.

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Blush Custom Weddings did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding flowers! They were super easy to work with and very accommodating. Everything turned out just perfect. I couldn't have been more happy. I highly recommend Blush!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Kristy · Married on 09/23/2016

I absolutely loved working with Jessica. She was extremely easy to talk to and understand everything I wanted. Her execution and delivery were phenomenal!
    Thank you so much for everything.

Karilyn · Married on 09/17/2016

I had high expectations of Jessica, and she blew them away! She gave us the most beautiful flowers -- bouquets, centerpieces, altar pieces, boutonnieres, etc -- that I have ever seen! She did a wonderful job, and it was so nice not to have to worry about the flowers or décor on my wedding day because she had everything under control. I wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Megan · Married on 09/10/2016

Jessica was so easy to work with for my wedding. She is very responsive, affordable, and talented. The flowers at my ceremony and reception were exactly what I had envisioned. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful. I will definitely recommend Blush to my family and friends!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2016

Jessica was so wonderful to work with! From the first time I met with her, I knew she understood exactly what I was looking for and she made everything come to life on our big day! Our flowers were beautiful and I received so many compliments about our decor at the church and reception site! Thank you so much for being so wonderful!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

Jessica was awesome! She helped us with all of our flower selections and center pieces and did a phenomenal job! We loved how they all turned out and she made our wedding look extravagant. Jessica guided us through the wedding flower process, showing us examples of flowers, asking questions and giving us ideas. She gave us exactly what we wanted. Most importantly, she did this without pressuring us to spend more money, or add details we did not want.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Brook · Married on 07/07/2016

We met with Jessica twice, and she was great at taking our vague ideas and turning them into a reality. With a few small pictures to help us pick color samples, design table arrangements and create a wonderful altar that made our wedding so special.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Alessandra · Married on 07/03/2016

I would highly recommend Jess with Blush Custom Weddings for any occasion. She does an amazing job and the flowers are gorgeous! I was so pleased with how my wedding turned out. It was a dream come true!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2016

Jessica went above and beyond in her flexibility meeting with me when my schedule was hectic. She knew exactly what I wanted and offered so many suggestions to help pull all of my ideas together while staying within our budget-- more than a month later and I'm still getting compliments on my wedding flowers!!

Sent on 07/29/2016