Blush Custom Weddings Reviews

136 Reviews for Blush Custom Weddings

• Julie

Julie Grybos · Married on 10/11/2019

Best. Ever.

Jess absolutely blew me away. She was always so quick to respond and meeting with her in person really helped my floral vision come to life. She is kind, compassion, and so dang good at her job. I got compliments all day on my bouquet- it was just gorgeous. Jess answered my 10pm e-mails two nights prior to the wedding immediately which helped to calm my nerves and then sent me a picture of my bouquet morning of. She is amazing! I would hire her over and over and over again.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • W

Whitney Parnell · Married on 09/21/2019

Lovely Bouquets and Boutonnieres

I am so happy I chose to have Jessica design the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding! She exceeded my expectations! The flowers were beautiful and looked perfect with our dresses! Jessica even dropped them off early at the hotel room so we could have them for pictures. I would recommend Blush Custom Weddings to any bride!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Drugovich · Married on 08/03/2019

Most Amazing Flowers Ever!

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous on our wedding day. They were perfect and exactly what I envisioned. Would not go anywhere else. Jessica is the best!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Heather · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Florist

Jessica from Blush Custom Weddings went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding. She was easy to communicate with, flexible to set up appointments and helped out to set up and make everything look amazing for our wedding. She knows exactly what she's talking about and she is great at what she does. I would highly recommend Blush Custom Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Carrie · Married on 10/15/2018

Thank you for beautiful centerpieces ! Gorgeous!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

Everything was beautiful!! I was very pleased with how everything turned out and Jessica was wonderful to be in contact with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2018

Jessica was a dream to work with! I miscounted how many tables I had and she worked with me last minute to make adjustments and use the flowers to decorate other areas in the reception venue. She was very responsive and helpful, and genuinely excited about my wedding and the flowers. The bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were exactly as I had pictured them. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Megen · Married on 09/15/2018

My flowers were breathtaking for our big day! Jessica was flexible and respectful of our budget and took the time to go over all details. She dropped off the bouquets early in the day so we could include them in our first look before the ceremony. I even re-used my centerpieces the next day for the day-after brunch and every flower looked just as fantastic as the moment she dropped them off! I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Lea · Married on 08/18/2018

Jessica was great to work with! She created exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding! everything was perfect! she responds quickly and is very professional.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Blush Custom Weddings is amazing! Jessica is so passionate about what she does and it’s very evident! She captured exactly what I had in mind for my wedding day and I couldn’t be more happy, especially when I look back at pictures and see just how beautiful all of the flowers were! She was easy to work with and kept in touch regularly through the process. I would recommend Blush a million times over!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Genvon · Married on 07/28/2018

Simply Gorgeous

Finally, looking at my wedding photos, my floral arrangements were simply gorgeous! I applaud Jessica for her eye for details were just spot on. My bouquet was very full and the exact color arrangements that I was going for. Given that I live out of the state and was planning my wedding remotely. Jessica was able to see my vision over the phone. She even took the time to educate me on what different types of flowers would look best. She is also just very sweet, warm-hearted and artistic in her approach. She was also prompt, patient (I changed my mind so many times), and just outstanding professionalism. If you are stop debating a florist and book Blush Custom Weddings.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Perfect, Talented - Blush delivered more than I could've hoped for!

Jessica of Blush is AMAZING! She is insanely talented - I shared my vision and she ran with it, creating bouquets, center pieces, corsages, and alter pieces that went beyond my hopes and dreams. Our guests had so many nice things to say ("are those real peaches?!") about the decor. She was creative and had such great ideas - when we weren't exactly sure what we wanted, she presented options and helped me narrow down to create a cohesive look and feel. She was also extremely flexible - I was planning from afar and she was willing to make time to meet with me when I could be in town or to hold FaceTime calls. She's also super easy going, kept me in the loop at every step. I trusted her completely and you should too!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Shelby · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessica is so helpful and accomadating. She created such beautiful arrangements and made my vision come to life! She is also great at coming up with ideas you might not think of.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Nichole · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything was absolutely beautiful! She goes above and beyond to ensure her customers are happy. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing Blush Custom Weddings was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding! Jessica is fantastic, she is so on top of everything and very responsive.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jen · Married on 06/09/2018

She is amazing! Highly recommend

Bethany · Married on 06/08/2018

Where to begin with Jessica! She was absolutely wonderful! What set her apart from other florists was her responsiveness, helpfulness, and thorough questions to ensure that everything would be just as I wanted. She helped bring my vision to life! The other aspect of her that I truly appreciated was her ability to accommodate my requests. Wedding planning can be quite stressful and in loose ends I forgot to tie up, she never made me feel like a burden. She created a beautiful atmosphere at the church and reception and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Alysha · Married on 12/02/2017

I am so happy that I worked with Jessica for my wedding day flowers! I had a budget that I wanted to stick to and Jessica kept it. I am not sure how many times I made changes but she always adjusted and worked with me to have my dream flowers. My bridal bouquet was beautiful and the bridesmaids were too. I loved that she had the two bouquets different but they complimented each other. I also loved my wreaths that she created to put around the lantern center pieces. I originally was not going to have wreaths around the lanterns because I thought the cost would be too much. I asked Jessica what her vision of the wreaths would be and cost if I did want them. Her vision of the wreaths was perfect and I honestly cant believe the price was even better! She also even did an amazing job with the random vases I told her to fill throughout the venue. All of my flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!

Jessica is a one of a kind vendor. I never meant her before this but I felt like she was a friend of mine. She was very easy to get along with and really was driven to capture my vision. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

I had a great experience with Blush Custom Weddings. Jessica was so responsive and was willing to work with my when I changed my mind a bunch of times and never made me feel like I was being a pain or indecisive which I totally was. I loved my flowers and everything looked exactly how I pictured it. I even like that when she quotes she uses pictures because it helped with my visual of the colors.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Liz · Married on 11/04/2017

Blush Custom Weddings did the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my wedding on November 4th, 2017. They also did all of the centerpieces for the reception, flowers to decorate the cake, and flowers for the memorial table. From the first moment that I met with Jessica, I knew that Blush Custom Weddings would be the vendor that I would choose. I cannot say enough great things about how beautiful everything was. Jessica was responsive, reasonably priced, and made the entire process easy so I did not have to worry about anything. She set everything up and took it down at the reception and delivered the flowers to the church. We had over 300 guests attend our wedding, and every one told me how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were. I met with many before meeting with Blush because I wanted to make sure that everything would look perfect at a price that would not break the bank. As soon as I sat down with Jessica, I quickly realized that what Blush had to offer was different and a higher quality than other florists in the area. I would HIGHLY recommend Blush and do not think that any other florist in the area can even begin to compare. I can’t thank Jessica enough for all that she did for us on our special day.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing service and beautiful flowers! Couldn’t have asked for an easier florist to handle our big day!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have asked for a better florist. Jessica was recommended to me by a few friends, and I see why. She was professional, courteous, fun, and nailed my vision. She stayed within budget and was much more reasonably priced than other quotes I had received. She even thew in some personal touches which were over the top. I'm so glad I chose Jessica and her team for my wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved working with Jessica, I will recommend her to anyone that will listen! I received so many compliments from our wedding guests. It was so nice to have a vendor actually listen to you and make your day extra special.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Jessica did a great job! The flowers really turned out better than I could have imagined. I just gave Jessica my favorite flower, Gerbera Daisy, and she turned them into a masterpiece! My only regret was leaving them the next day for our Honeymoon. No worries though, they were left with family to enjoy.

Sent on 10/16/2017

shelby · Married on 09/16/2017

Jessica was AMAZING! The flower bouquet and centerpieces she created were absolutely stunning. I got endless compliments from guests on how beautiful everything was. She was able to meet with me a couple months before the wedding so we were able to discuss in person what my vision was and she absolutely nailed it spot on!! She even was able to accomodate the budget range I was looking to stay in. Jessica was great to work with - she was professional, organized, helpful in answering any questions and most importantly very creative. She truly puts a personal touch on every single wedding she does and no two weddings are a like. I love knowing that no other wedding will have my same exact flower arrangement as mine. I would recommend Jessica 100 times over for any floral needs!

Sent on 10/01/2017