Blush Custom Weddings Reviews

Blush Custom Weddings 5
Blush Custom Weddings 6
Blush Custom Weddings 7

Carrie · Married on 10/15/2018

Thank you for beautiful centerpieces ! Gorgeous!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

Everything was beautiful!! I was very pleased with how everything turned out and Jessica was wonderful to be in contact with. Highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2018

Jessica was a dream to work with! I miscounted how many tables I had and she worked with me last minute to make adjustments and use the flowers to decorate other areas in the reception venue. She was very responsive and helpful, and genuinely excited about my wedding and the flowers. The bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were exactly as I had pictured them. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with!

Megen · Married on 09/15/2018

My flowers were breathtaking for our big day! Jessica was flexible and respectful of our budget and took the time to go over all details. She dropped off the bouquets early in the day so we could include them in our first look before the ceremony. I even re-used my centerpieces the next day for the day-after brunch and every flower looked just as fantastic as the moment she dropped them off! I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Blush Custom Weddings 8

Lea · Married on 08/18/2018

Jessica was great to work with! She created exactly what I was envisioning for my wedding! everything was perfect! she responds quickly and is very professional.

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Blush Custom Weddings is amazing! Jessica is so passionate about what she does and it’s very evident! She captured exactly what I had in mind for my wedding day and I couldn’t be more happy, especially when I look back at pictures and see just how beautiful all of the flowers were! She was easy to work with and kept in touch regularly through the process. I would recommend Blush a million times over!!

Genvon · Married on 07/28/2018

Simply Gorgeous

Finally, looking at my wedding photos, my floral arrangements were simply gorgeous! I applaud Jessica for her eye for details were just spot on. My bouquet was very full and the exact color arrangements that I was going for. Given that I live out of the state and was planning my wedding remotely. Jessica was able to see my vision over the phone. She even took the time to educate me on what different types of flowers would look best. She is also just very sweet, warm-hearted and artistic in her approach. She was also prompt, patient (I changed my mind so many times), and just outstanding professionalism. If you are stop debating a florist and book Blush Custom Weddings.

Blush Custom Weddings 9
    Blush Custom Weddings 10

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Perfect, Talented - Blush delivered more than I could've hoped for!

Jessica of Blush is AMAZING! She is insanely talented - I shared my vision and she ran with it, creating bouquets, center pieces, corsages, and alter pieces that went beyond my hopes and dreams. Our guests had so many nice things to say ("are those real peaches?!") about the decor. She was creative and had such great ideas - when we weren't exactly sure what we wanted, she presented options and helped me narrow down to create a cohesive look and feel. She was also extremely flexible - I was planning from afar and she was willing to make time to meet with me when I could be in town or to hold FaceTime calls. She's also super easy going, kept me in the loop at every step. I trusted her completely and you should too!

Blush Custom Weddings 11
    Blush Custom Weddings 12
    Blush Custom Weddings 13

Shelby · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessica is so helpful and accomadating. She created such beautiful arrangements and made my vision come to life! She is also great at coming up with ideas you might not think of.

Nichole · Married on 06/16/2018

Everything was absolutely beautiful! She goes above and beyond to ensure her customers are happy. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing Blush Custom Weddings was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding! Jessica is fantastic, she is so on top of everything and very responsive.

Jen · Married on 06/09/2018

She is amazing! Highly recommend

Bethany · Married on 06/08/2018

Where to begin with Jessica! She was absolutely wonderful! What set her apart from other florists was her responsiveness, helpfulness, and thorough questions to ensure that everything would be just as I wanted. She helped bring my vision to life! The other aspect of her that I truly appreciated was her ability to accommodate my requests. Wedding planning can be quite stressful and in loose ends I forgot to tie up, she never made me feel like a burden. She created a beautiful atmosphere at the church and reception and I cannot recommend her enough!

Alysha · Married on 12/02/2017

I am so happy that I worked with Jessica for my wedding day flowers! I had a budget that I wanted to stick to and Jessica kept it. I am not sure how many times I made changes but she always adjusted and worked with me to have my dream flowers. My bridal bouquet was beautiful and the bridesmaids were too. I loved that she had the two bouquets different but they complimented each other. I also loved my wreaths that she created to put around the lantern center pieces. I originally was not going to have wreaths around the lanterns because I thought the cost would be too much. I asked Jessica what her vision of the wreaths would be and cost if I did want them. Her vision of the wreaths was perfect and I honestly cant believe the price was even better! She also even did an amazing job with the random vases I told her to fill throughout the venue. All of my flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!

Jessica is a one of a kind vendor. I never meant her before this but I felt like she was a friend of mine. She was very easy to get along with and really was driven to capture my vision. Thank you so much!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

I had a great experience with Blush Custom Weddings. Jessica was so responsive and was willing to work with my when I changed my mind a bunch of times and never made me feel like I was being a pain or indecisive which I totally was. I loved my flowers and everything looked exactly how I pictured it. I even like that when she quotes she uses pictures because it helped with my visual of the colors.

Liz · Married on 11/04/2017

Blush Custom Weddings did the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for my wedding on November 4th, 2017. They also did all of the centerpieces for the reception, flowers to decorate the cake, and flowers for the memorial table. From the first moment that I met with Jessica, I knew that Blush Custom Weddings would be the vendor that I would choose. I cannot say enough great things about how beautiful everything was. Jessica was responsive, reasonably priced, and made the entire process easy so I did not have to worry about anything. She set everything up and took it down at the reception and delivered the flowers to the church. We had over 300 guests attend our wedding, and every one told me how beautiful the flowers and centerpieces were. I met with many before meeting with Blush because I wanted to make sure that everything would look perfect at a price that would not break the bank. As soon as I sat down with Jessica, I quickly realized that what Blush had to offer was different and a higher quality than other florists in the area. I would HIGHLY recommend Blush and do not think that any other florist in the area can even begin to compare. I can’t thank Jessica enough for all that she did for us on our special day.

Blush Custom Weddings 14
    Blush Custom Weddings 15
    Blush Custom Weddings 16

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing service and beautiful flowers! Couldn’t have asked for an easier florist to handle our big day!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have asked for a better florist. Jessica was recommended to me by a few friends, and I see why. She was professional, courteous, fun, and nailed my vision. She stayed within budget and was much more reasonably priced than other quotes I had received. She even thew in some personal touches which were over the top. I'm so glad I chose Jessica and her team for my wedding!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved working with Jessica, I will recommend her to anyone that will listen! I received so many compliments from our wedding guests. It was so nice to have a vendor actually listen to you and make your day extra special.

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Jessica did a great job! The flowers really turned out better than I could have imagined. I just gave Jessica my favorite flower, Gerbera Daisy, and she turned them into a masterpiece! My only regret was leaving them the next day for our Honeymoon. No worries though, they were left with family to enjoy.

Blush Custom Weddings 17
    Blush Custom Weddings 18
    Blush Custom Weddings 19
    Blush Custom Weddings 20

shelby · Married on 09/16/2017

Jessica was AMAZING! The flower bouquet and centerpieces she created were absolutely stunning. I got endless compliments from guests on how beautiful everything was. She was able to meet with me a couple months before the wedding so we were able to discuss in person what my vision was and she absolutely nailed it spot on!! She even was able to accomodate the budget range I was looking to stay in. Jessica was great to work with - she was professional, organized, helpful in answering any questions and most importantly very creative. She truly puts a personal touch on every single wedding she does and no two weddings are a like. I love knowing that no other wedding will have my same exact flower arrangement as mine. I would recommend Jessica 100 times over for any floral needs!

Mackenzie · Married on 09/15/2017

Jessica did such an amazing job with my flowers! I was so happy with them!

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

Jess is fantastic. Willing to meet whenever you need and was able to deliver everything we asked for and beyond. Our day looked great because of her. She is the very best !!

• User7185420 · 1+ year ago

Jessica was very easy to work with. She takes care of everything without any hassle and comes to the venue after the reception to collect the rentals so you don't have to worry about a thing! She definitely made my Pinterest dreams come true with our wedding flowers!

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2017

their flowers don't look dead when they get to you they also don't die very fast like other places.