Blush Creek Reviews

Blush Creek View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1 User photo

Becca Married on 07/07/2017
    I loved working with Blush Creek for our wedding! Ashley answered my (many) emails quickly and professionally. The rentals were absolutely beautiful and added such a gorgeous, personal touch to our wedding. I would recommend Blush Creek to all brides!
    Courtney Married on 06/09/2017
    Blush Creek was absolutely wonderful to work with for my small Mountain Wedding in Stanley, ID. All their rentals are stunning, and Ashley is so helpful during the planning process. I absolutely love every detail of my wedding, and Blush Creek was a huge part of the beauty of my day. Would HIGHLY recommend for your rental needs!!! They are the best!!
    Barbara Married on 05/28/2017
    Their inventory of vintage furniture is exceptional.I used a potting table for the cake , a vintage table for the sweetheart table. The pieces we chose were gorgeous. They delivered and pickup their items without any trouble. We also used a vintage couch and coffee table. It was the center piece of the wedding photos. I would use them again anytime.
    Bethany Married on 05/27/2017
    Blush Creek did an incredible job of enhancing the look and feel of our wedding (especially for our photos)! Everything was well priced, they delivered and picked up on time and were incredibly professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
    Paige Married on 04/22/2017
    Working with Blush Creek was one of the best decisions that I could have made for my big day! They had the most perfect industrial bar, barn wood tables and a adorable vintage pink sofa that ultimately created a relaxed boho vibe for our wedding. They also delivered to my venue and picked up the next day with no stress on my part. Highly recommend!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 03/17/2017

Knock Your Socks Off Service!

Seriously, stop your search now because Ashley and Deb at Blush Creek are exactly what you need. My husband and I have worked with this team TWICE now, once for a surprise baby shower for a friend and once for my SURPRISE WEDDING (that I fully aware of but the guests were not), and both times I was blown away with their impeccable eye for detail, style, and their ability to make you feel loved and part of the family. They are an incredible team with an incredibly supportive family that just gathers together to get things done. They will take care of every detail and every need that you throw their way. Really, they are the best and they really are good as they sound.