Blush Reviews

7 | Charleston, SC

7 Reviews for Blush

Steven · Married on 04/01/2017

We used Blush events for our wedding and and boy... DID THEY COME THROUGH! Jordan was the utmost professional and you can tell she really cares about what it is that she does. She treated us as if we were family, she was early for every meeting and answered all of our questions even when she didn't know the answer she found it! It was so nice to have someone that is a clear professional and alleviated the headache that is planning a wedding. She did a fantastic job with everything. I will definitely be using her again.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Klaudia · Married on 08/01/2016

Jordan is the sweetest person I’ve ever met! Her peaceful nature and kindness is exactly what every bride dreams of on a big day. You will love having her by your side to take care of all the little details of your wedding!!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Laura · Married on 04/16/2016

Absolutely wonderful! She took care of every detail and then some. I can't say enough wonderful things about Jordan. She organized to perfection and allowed us to create beautiful memories without worrying about a thing.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Carol · Married on 10/05/2014

Jordan is delightful and so easy to work with. She made our day perfect.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Chantel · event on 07/25/2014

Jordan was so professional and helpful! She provided everything for me to make sure my boyfriend had the perfect 40th birthday party. When I was anxious and running around. She calmed me down and took on tasks so I could focus on other things that were important.... like getting dressed and ready for the party lol. She made sure I was on top of things to do for the party 3 weeks out. Took the time to sit down and meet and go over all the details with me, and was always available to go over any changes that I may have had. We will definitely be using Jordan's services again... my 30th... engagement party... all of the above! Thank you again for a perfect turn out!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Nortorious · Married on 10/26/2016

Jordan was a pleasure to work with. We initially met face to face to go over the details of what I was looking for in a coordinator. She came to the meeting prepared and made me feel at ease. Even before signing a contract, she gave me ideas of details that I did not even think of when planning my reception. She had someone that could execute all the details for me if I chose not to do them myself. She does come with some discounts for you as well. Unfortunately I had booked many things before even seeking her help so I did not get to take advantage of those things. I did have a crisis during my planning where further research revealed that my DJ was a flake and Jordan was able to find me someone withing the same price that could do the same services for me. Much better quality that the one I originally had booked for the event. The day of the reception some things were out of place than I envisioned but that was only because I knew how I wanted them. She set up the venue early and stayed the entire event and even packed our cars as our guests were greeting us goodbye. She was such a great help and one of the best expenses for our wedding. She picked up our cake for us and even the linens and such!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Blush's reply:

Thank you so much Nortorious! It was such a pleasure meeting you and getting to be apart of your and Tiffany's special day! I wish you all the best :)

2.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0

We were drawn to JM Weddings and Events as Jordan was able to adapt our needs. My now husband and I are very organized and were looking for someone to set up and intercept day-of coordinating issues. We loved her idea to Skype/FaceTime with family back home that weren't able to attend the ceremony. We liked how Jordan did a "walk-through" with us to make sure she knew how to set up the venue. We also LOVED that she picked up our décor in advance. But, there were issues.

Our ceremony was expedited due to rain, and our cocktail hour began early. Our photographer was taking photos, and my husband and I had heard that our first dance would be beginning soon. We questioned this as our first dance wasn't to start until the end of cocktail hour. Jordan told us our live music was confused, and not long after we were announced to have our first dance. My husband and I had to proceed to the lawn to have our first dance, which was announced about 40 min early. My dress wasn't even bustled. We had questioned our live music after.... They had asked to set up on the balcony out of the rain but couldn't get a clear answer from the coordinator or staff. We think this coordination could have been much better handled by Jordan by using clearer communication and having the foresight to instruct the dress to be bustled prior to our dance as the band wanted to do it early because it was about to downpour, and they wanted to respect our desire to have our first dance outside.

When we handed off our décor prior to our wedding, I sent a list of décor to be returned, but could not find my bridal bouquet after the wedding. I sent an email to Jordan and the response was: "Ashley and I had followed the list that you provided (attached below) of items that you wanted to keep.
    I also offered Josh’s dad to take some items (although they weren’t on the list such as the jars, bouquets, centerpieces, and sparkler bucket) and he

Sent on 05/25/2015