Blush by Brandee Gaar Reviews

135 | Orlando, FL

135 Reviews for Blush by Brandee Gaar

Koral · Married on 01/30/2016

Blush by Brandee Gaar and Ali Watkins were absolutely amazing for our wedding in January 2016. We elected for the "day of" package, but Ali and Blush were instrumental throughout the planning process. Ali was available to answer all of our questions, big or small, and provided us with wonderful and helpful guidance as we planned our big day. Ali was also wonderful at coordinating all of our vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding-- it was amazing and such a relief. The day of the wedding, Ali was absolutely amazing- she kept things moving, set up our decor, and helped us get down the aisle in one piece! I cannot recommend Blush by Brandee Gaar and Ali Watkins more-- they were absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Lindsey · Married on 12/05/2015

I found Blush at a Bridal Show and was immediately taken by Brandee's warm welcome and well design booth/material. I reached out to her after I decided to use a day of coordinator and was happily assigned to Maria Balestriere. Maria not only did a phenomenal job executing my vision, but throughout my year of planning checked-in with me to see if I needed advice/help with any vendor recommendations. She was very knowledgeable! When it came time to meet with her, Maria was very professional and helped me organize the information I still needed to figure out. The biggest relief as a bride was letting someone else take control of your wedding timeline. I can't tell you how invaluable it was to have Maria build, revise and really "own" this timeline for me. Being a project manager, I live and breath by timelines and it is such an essential thing to have for weddings; Maria did a super job. The day of the wedding the venue was beautiful and she made sure all my wishes and vision was replicated. I am so grateful for Maria and highly recommend Blush to brides who want their day to be stress free and smooth sailing!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2015

After meeting with Ali from Blush the first time, my fiancé looked at me and said right away it was the best money we had ever spent (and this was before our event). Ali was AMAZING and helped us from start to finish bring our vision to life (we did a Mad Hatter theme and held our event in multiple locations around our resort which was a challenge). She knew local vendors that we worked with and was able to provide us savings we never expected, essentially paying for herself. I would recommend Ali to anyone if you are looking to get married in the Tampa or Orlando area. We could not of done it without her.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Natasha · Married on 11/07/2015

Lisa Hernandez was our Blush wedding coordinator. I really have no words to describe how grateful we are for all that she did for our wedding. She was so sweet all throughout the process and worked extremely hard to make sure everything was perfect the day of our wedding. We were beyond pleased with how everything turned out. Lisa did not miss any details on our special day and for that we will be forever grateful!!

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • O

Lisa · Married on 11/06/2015

Ok, just stop now and hire Kyle G. As your wedding planner. (And yes, Kyle is a female!). She was amazing! Professional, responsive to all my requests and questions, and just on point with everything. She ran the show, fixed my dress, solved vendor drama, brought me champagne to calm my nerves, took care of my family, and also decorated my reception space ( with Lee Forrest). She did a fantastic job....And I only had the month of coordination. It was so nice to have her help...well worth it. Highly recommend

Sent on 12/11/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/17/2015

When we booked our photographer, we asked for recommendations for other vendors, one of which being a day-of coordinator. Blush was highly recommended, and after reading such amazing reviews I booked right away! I am so glad I did :). I had done most of the work as far as booking most of our other vendors and planning the theme, decor, etc. but I knew I wanted to be relaxed the day of and did not want my fiancé or I (or anyone in our wedding party) handling anything the day of. I thought I would just have a day-of coordinator to help the wedding itself run smoothly, but I got so much more! Lisa worked with me from the beginning, constantly checking in to see if I needed help with any of the planning or needed any recommendations. About a month before the wedding, she began gathering all of the details for the day, going over my contracts to make sure nothing had been missed, and contacting all of my vendors to get everyone on the same page. She created a timeline/resume for the wedding which was essentially everything anyone would ever need to know in a single packet - dictating where everyone would be and when, and what each of my vendors was to provide and set up the day of. We had a couple of minor issues at the last minute, and Lisa took care of everything! We even met up in our PJ's the morning of so that I could drop off some decor I had forgotten to give to her earlier :). The day after the wedding, I was worried we had left several items at the venue, but Lisa had gathered every single item and made sure they went home with one of our groomsmen. She even took it upon herself to take several pictures of the venue, decor, and us, and sent them the following day. We could not have asked for more! Thank you, Lisa!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

We got married at Bella Collina and we had to choose from their list for a wedding planner. We selected Blush and found a great planner in Abbey! She was so well organized and was there for anything I needed. I truly had no idea what I was doing and having her help in covering everything that goes into a wedding was priceless.

On the day of the wedding she handled all the ups and downs with so much professionalism and grace. From having Blush it helped the wedding planning go so smoothly and led me to many of the vendors I used for my wedding that I could not have found otherwise.

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 05/09/2015

I will be the first to admit that I never understood why anyone would pay money for a wedding planner with the ability to use the Internet to look up vendors and to do your own planning. When contracting with the Omni ChampiosGate in Orlando Florida, it included a wedding planner for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. My daughter it included a wedding planner for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. My daughter insisted that we needed to pay the extra to have Blush help with all the other details. The Omni gave us Blush's info and we contracted them for the entire planning. The owner, Brandee Gaar, immediately contacted us and she herself took on the planning of Lauren's wedding.
    From our first meeting with Brandee, we knew we were in the right hands. I could tell that she was really understanding every detail my daughter was thinking about. We had been looking all over a vendor we could afford to create a special invitation my daughter really wanted. Brandee took one look at it and put us in contact with the perfect person. That set the stage for the start of everything coming together so beautifully. not being from Orlando it would have been near impossible to have found all these top notch, trustworthy, vendors. The second huge recommendation was the florist. Brandee had such a feel for what my daughter was looking for she sent us to the perfect florist. Also, at her office an AMAZING vendor, Kim's Chalkshop, had some her pieces and a book of her work. Since my daughter was having a black and white wedding, Brandee recommended her highly. We had never seen anything like her work and Kim's pieces, working closely with all of the vendor's Brandee recommended, created the perfect decor.
    Brandee was at every vendor meeting, was so professional and very fun to work with. A couple of weeks before the wedding she sent us the detailed "wedding resume" which I call a time line. Not one detail had been overlooked. It was ALL perfect!

Sent on 05/29/2015

We worked with Kristen and used the "day of" service, which is actually a full on planning service from 6 weeks out. Kristen was phenomenal- She worked through every single scheduling and logistical detail for us to ensure the wedding went off without a hitch. She gave us multiple suggestions for back up plans (we were expecting rain on the day of our wedding), and great advice every step of the way. She gave us several vendor contacts that ended up working perfectly for us. Most importantly, she completely reduced the nervous and stress of the entire wedding planning process. She was fantastic!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Brenda · Married on 04/08/2015

Blush was included with my wedding package from Reunion Resort! My wedding would have never been what it was if it wasn't for Ali! Planning a wedding from miles away was made very simple thanks to the great help of Ali! I couldn't have imagined my special day any different!,

Sent on 05/25/2015

Susanna · Married on 03/01/2015

I made a great choice contacting Brandee when I was looking for a wedding coordinator. She was very flexible and easy to work with. She set me up with Lisa and I honestly cannot say how amazing of a coordinator and person she is. She was so sweet and so interested in every detail of my big day. She made the last few months of my planning stress free and fun. She was always in touch and kept me posted about everything. Everything was organized so nicely and she kept my vendors informed and made sure they knew exactly what I wanted. A few days before my wedding she helped me with some changes and additions that I decided on last minute and made it all a breeze. She literally took the stress out of everything! On my wedding day she was on top of everything too. She saw my vision and made it happen. She made everything run smoothly and made sure I was happy from beginning to end. I could go on and on about her.
    She was such a big part of my special day and I wouldn't have been able to have my dream wedding without her and everything she did. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Morgan · Married on 12/14/2014

There is no one I would rather plan an event with than Brandee. She is meticulous and made sure every detail was covered. She even got me to relax on my wedding day and step back to let her be in charge (that is not an easy thing to do!) I was completely comfortable with her making sure the day went perfectly and it did! I highly recommend Brandee and her super talented team!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2014

I do not know how we could have pulled this wedding off without Alison, our coordinator from Blush. Our venue required that we have at least a day-of coordinator, but we ended up asking Ali to also work on our decor as well. She was incredible. She helped us make appointments, coordinate with our vendors, and ensure that our wedding was as beautiful as we envisioned. Ali helped us theme out our wedding and connected us with the vendors that made it possible. In the final days before the ceremony, my mom and I kept asking ourselves, "How would we have done this without Ali?" The day of, she was equally instrumental in ensuring that everything went smoothly and that my husband and I had no worries. Prior to hiring Blush as our coordinator, we had heard so many wonderful things. Now we know why. I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Kristin · Married on 11/08/2014

Brandee and her team were amazing taking care of us before and during our wedding. She ensured all the details were taken care of and thought of things that we had not even considered come wedding night! She really knows how to set the tempo and our wedding ran perfectly smooth as she really planned the entire night out beautifully! If it was not for her and her efforts that night I am certain we would not have been able to enjoy our night as much as we had! We are forever grateful to her for her efforts and recommend her to anyone looking to really make sure they want to enjoy all aspects of their wedding and not fret about the details because she is amazing!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Amy · Married on 10/25/2014

After just over a year of planning my husband and I got married this past Saturday! I had the privilege of working with Brandee and her team throughout the whole process. Before getting into the logistics, one of the top reasons I’m so happy with our choice is that Brandee is just an absolute joy to have around. You spend so much time with your wedding planner and it makes the whole process so much more enjoyable if you really like her. Especially since she is in and out while you get ready for the wedding.

Here are my top logistically reasons to work with her:

- Design: Brandee’s eye for design is just phenomenal. You come in with a few Pinterest pictures and a billion questions and she transforms your venue space into the image in your mind that you never even properly conveyed to her.
    - Vendors: The team of vendors she works with blew me out of the water. They are all brilliant at what they do, but they also seem to genuinely care about making sure you have the perfect day. Especially Lee James (Florist) and Ben with Kaleidoscope (lighting).
    - Emergency management: Like with any planning, there were apparently a few hiccups right before my wedding. I never even knew about it until after the reception because she dealt with everything.

All in all, she was absolutely incredible. I am so lucky to have had her help through everything. Thanks Brandee and the Blush team!!!

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • User4220500 · 2+ years ago

Abbey at blush was so amazing. I am a person who worries and want to be in charge or everything. On the day of my wedding I didn't worry once and everything was perfect. Thank you Abbey!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2014

Brandee and her team with Blush was our day of coordinator for our wedding and I can't say enough great things about her, they are amazing! From the start, Brandee was always courteous, respectful, and friendly. Her communication is superb and she always responded promptly to my numerous emails, calls or texts. A couple of weeks before the wedding she contacted all of our vendors as well as composed and supplied a wedding resume and timeline that was extremely detailed, everyone knew what and where they were supposed to be. On the day of, Brandee and her assistant were on point! I can't imagine what kind of disaster might have happen had they not been around. - I would definitely recommend them! Thank you so much Brandee!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Shelby · Married on 06/13/2014

I am so happy we decided to work with Kristen at Blush! She was such a help and thought of a dozen or more things I hadn't even considered. During the process she was always available to answer our questions and coordinated everything with vendors seamlessly. A few weeks before the wedding she went over a detailed time line with us and made sure everything was just how we wanted it. The day of the wedding I don't know what we would've done without her! I didn't even have to think about anything besides having fun and enjoying the day. She was behind the scenes taking care of literally everything! I was so glad she was there and cannot thank her enough for everything she did.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Renea · Married on 05/12/2014

Brandee is absolutely amazing!!! She was there every step of the planning process and made sure our wedding day went perfectly. She is so knowledgable and helpful, getting back to my e mails quickly and never missing a beat. It was a destination wedding for us, as we're from Canada, so we were obviously a little nervous how everything would turn out, but Brandee went above and beyond and exceeding any expectations we had. Blush by Brandee is the way to go for any bride planning their wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2014

My husband and I had our wedding at the Omni which provides you with a day of wedding planner from blush and we decided we wanted someone to help us out along the way since we live a couple hours from Orlando. That was absolutely the best decision we made because Kyle was FANTASTIC!!! Words cannot express how grateful I am for her services leading up to the wedding and the day of. She truly is great at her job and gave me such a easy stress free wedding experience. I hope anyone reading this and trying to decide if they want a wedding planner to go with Kyle she's a blessing! Thanks again blush and Kyle!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

We used Blush as our day of coordinator! Elizabeth was amazing!!! She started working with me on all the details 6 weeks out and out together a great resume/timeline with all our details for all the vendors! My day was perfect because of them! I didn't have one stress in the world because they handled all my issues and decor. I would highly suggest Blush for wedding coordinators. It was the best decision I made!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Lindsay · Married on 03/01/2014

Abbey was our day of coordinator and she helped us with our rehearsal also. We had an amazing experience with her! I had absolutely no worries on my wedding day because I knew that Abbey had everything under control. She was even telling me funny things just as I was walking down the aisle so I wouldn't cry too much! She was so good at keeping us organized, on time, and completely stress free. I would absolutely recommend her and Blush to any other bride!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Cassie · Married on 02/22/2014

We were hesitant to hire a wedding planner but could not have been happier that we did! Brandee was very nice and responded quickly to my emails. Once we decided to hire Blush we met with Kyle and she was wonderful!! Kyle always responded to emails quickly and helped us out whenever we had an issue. On wedding day, Kyle was outstanding! Kyle made sure things ran smoothly and there were absolutely no issues on our big day!

Sent on 03/03/2014

JL · Married on 01/31/2014

As the MOB I would highly recommend Blush as your wedding planner. Ali was our day of coordinator and I don't know what we would have done without her. She loves what she does and it shows. Thank you Ali for taking the stress out of my daughter's special day.

Sent on 02/24/2014

To say that Alison exceeded our expectations is an understatement! You were my support system throughout the entire process! We simply cannot say thank you enough for everything you did. You were there for me when my plans went sideways and offered solutions that not only worked but probably worked better than my original. You provided the most awesome references to the truly best vendors in Central Florida. Each vendor was able to take MY vision and make it a reality! They ‘got me’ and ‘our vision’ and there truly was no better feeling during the process! Each guest said that it was the best wedding they had ever attended, which I NEVER expected. They loved the traditionally untraditional theme that we were after! Your hard work did not go unnoticed - thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 04/01/2014