Blush by Brandee Gaar Reviews

135 | Orlando, FL

135 Reviews for Blush by Brandee Gaar

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2017

Brandee and her team are the pinnacle in wedding planning and day-of coordination. I can’t tell you how many times we commented on how thankful we were to have chosen her to handle our wedding coordination. Brandee is a true professional who’s attention to detail, coordination with vendors, handling unforeseen issues, inclement weather adjustments , and more were what allowed my Mother and I to relax and enjoy the day without a worry. Thank you Brandee for helping make my big day so wonderful!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Shanelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Words can't express how wonderful Brandee and her team was on my wedding day. Everything came off just the way I wanted, but even better because I step out on faith and left everything to the professional. If you want your dream wedding, go with Blush. :)

Sent on 04/01/2017

Michele · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I worked with Maria for our "day of" package. Maria was absolutely amazing. I can not express enough how great she was to work with. Even though she was strictly a "day of" planner, she met with us a year out, went to our tasting a few months before and worked with me closely one on one the month before the wedding. She was there for us the entire day of the wedding and she made everything so easy and stress free. We were on the fence of whether or not to book a day of planner and we are so glad we did. We had zero stress the month leading up to the wedding and on the actual wedding day...and its all because of Maria!! Thank you so much for making our day more than we could have ever imagined!!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I were so grateful to work with Lisa H. Blush coordinating services were provided by our venue's wedding package (Reunion Resort) and it made preparing for the big day so much more manageable. The wedding day went perfectly and Blush made all of the events and table settings beautiful!

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • Nathaly

Nathaly · Married on 02/25/2017

Having the help of Lexie as our day-of coordinator was absolutely the best idea ever! She always maintained an open line of communication and kept us posted with ideas and suggestions to help everything flow on our wedding day. I cannot imagine how our wedding would of turned out without Lexie! Thanks to her coordination, I was able to remove myself from the hassle of contacting vendors or worrying about whatever hiccups all together. Her expertise and organizational skills are a must-have to ensure that you can actually enjoy your wedding and have everything go according to plan. Lexie, I cannot thank you enough for all that you did & making our wedding a dream come true!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Palmer · Married on 02/25/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Alison, our day of coordinator. Although she was the day of, we were in contact with her the whole time. She provided advice to us on vendors and ideas for how the day would go. We planned from out of town so she was always available via email or phone call. She even allowed us to have all our stuff shipped to her so we didn't have to bring it.

On the day of the wedding she was so organized and detailed. We were not in the right mind to go running around setting everything up. She took it all and directed everything, it was amazing. I would say that we actually got to enjoy the fun of the wedding and had no stress because of Alison.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Palmer · Married on 02/25/2017

We had Alison as our day of coordinator. Originally we were not going to use one, but our venue required it. We are definitely glad we did. Alison wasn't there for us just on the wedding day, she helped us plan and find vendors. We planned our wedding from out of town so it was a little difficult knowing where to go. She was always there to answer questions and provide advice. Since we were out of town we had all the things we ordered (guest book, unity ceremony, wine box, etc.) sent directly to her. She took care of all of that "stuff" and made sure we got it back after. The day of she literally did everything. We had so much stuff that needed to be set up, but we did not have to do any of it. She coordinated with all the other vendors and made sure everything was set up. She kept everyone on schedule and kept everything flowing. Alison was amazing! Thank you so much for everything, we keep getting comments about how great our wedding was and it is largely in part to Alison and her hard work.

Sent on 05/04/2017
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 02/18/2017

Kristen was amazing! She was so easy going and fun to work with! She made my wedding day stress free! Thank you so much for everything Kristen!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/13/2017

Lisa Hernandez was PERFECT!! There aren't enough words to explain everything she did for us to make our day special. She was completely soaked from the rain because she was trying to save everything from our reception so it could be moved inside and "re-created" since our outdoor reception was unfortunately ruined last minute by a typical Florida afternoon rainstorm. The dedication she put in would make you think it was her own wedding she was planning for and that is what makes her amazing.
    Blush provided wonderful recommendations for awesome vendors, and they knew everything there was to know about the venue. I couldn't have asked for more from a wedding planner-I honestly felt like I had a friend helping me along the way. Love love love!!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

From the moment I first met Maria with Blush by Brandee Gaar I fell in love with her organization, knowledge, and overall personality. I am the type of person who likes to plan every aspect of everything and it was so easy to let go on my big day and trust that Maria had it under control. Our day went so incredibly smooth and I have to chalk it up to the great work of Maria! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and I could not imagine a better day. From the day we said "I do" to Maria she was constantly helping me find venues and giving her great knowledge on vendors. She was able to make suggestions and advice based on her vast experience on things I would have never have even thought of. Not only was Maria great but the rest of the staff that I encountered at Blush by Brandee Gaar were super professional and accommodating. I am forever grateful to Maria and Blush by Brandee Gaar for making our day perfect and would highly recommend this company to any bride!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 11/12/2016

I used Blush for my wedding and I cannot say enough positive things about Brandee. She was completely organized and professional. She saved us from several snafus (we had ordered chargers that were too large to fit at the tables) through her experience, attention to detail and creative problem solving. She was the perfect ally to have to considering wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming, to say the least! My mom and I several times said that Brandee was our secret weapon. Our wedding would not have been what it was without Blush. I will recommend Brandee to all of my friends going forward. :)

Sent on 11/30/2016

Hannah · Married on 11/12/2016

Blush was the very first vendor I booked for my wedding, and it was by far and away the best decision I could have made. It was worth every penny. They made vendor and venue recommendations that were top notch. It set the tone for my entire planning experience, and then the day itself. My wedding was perfect. Absolutely perfect, and I know without a doubt it would not have been as spectacular and carefree a day without Blush. If you are on the fence, just do yourself a favor and book them. You will not regret it.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Maria · Married on 10/29/2016

Lexie Knittle from Blush by Brandee Gaar was amazing. Our day wouldn't have been so perfect without her! She made sure that we had the best day of our lives and took care of every single detail. She was super helpful and took so much stress out of my shoulders. I recommend her a 100% .

Sent on 11/28/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2016

Kristen Pughe was our day of coordinator for our wedding and she was AMAZING!!! We could not have gotten through our wedding day and night without her. She was so much fun to work with and kept a calm demeanor at all times. Nothing fell through the cracks and we have her to thank for that!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Lexie was my wedding day savior!!! I had spent over a year planning a wedding at the Omni Amelia Island, until Hurricane Matthew got in the way. My entire wedding was evacuated to the Omni Orlando. The resort knew how stressed an evacuated bride would be, three days before the wedding and immediately calling back-up. Lexie stepped in and immediately got my wedding planned. She found replacement vendors for those of mine that had to cancel, she found time for us to rehearse, she put together a timeline and kept me calm! She was extremely professional but fun to be around. She made it look easy, which is what I needed, but I know it was a lot of hard work.

You would have never known that my wedding was planned in three days, I can only imagine what Lexie can do with a proper amount of time to plan a wedding. I was 100% ready to cancel the wedding and just get married at the courthouse back home, until I met Lexie. She thought it was possible to throw together a great wedding in three days and she was right. I am so grateful that Lexie was there to help with our wedding and it was everything I had hoped it would be!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Del · Married on 09/04/2016

Lisa Hernandez was our wedding planner and she is amazing!!!! First of all, she was so lovely and sweet! She made us feel like she actually wanted to get to know us. She is extremely professional and well planned. She knew exactly what she wanted to do, but also asked us what we wanted and made sure everything was to our liking. If we wanted to change something, she said okay. She was easy to work with. She made our day so enjoyable because she had everything done. There was no stress. She handled everything. It rained right before our reception and she was right there to help us and communicate what was gonna happen next. Perfect professional! HIRE HER!!!!!! Thanks Lisa! It was a day I'll never forget!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Cristina · Married on 07/22/2016

Lisa Hernandez was our planner and although she was not part of the initial meeting with Brandy ; as soon as she was assigned ; she reviewed every aspect of the vision that we had for the day and executed flawlessly !!! Lisa's attention to detail is amazing , she was always a step ahead of any circumstance that could have come up . Her professionalism , her expertise , exuded so much confidence !!! We had a perfect wedding thanks to Lisa and her support .

Sent on 08/01/2016

Karla · Married on 05/14/2016

Over the past two years, I have hired Brandee Gaar to coordinate 2 large weddings in my family. Not only is she approachable, reasonable and sophisticated, but she managed these two elaborate events, from start to finish, with professionalism, taste and the highest level of accomplishment. Most recently, I put the execution of my daughter's wedding at the Four Seasons Resort in Orlando, Florida, solely in Brandee's capable hands... including a complicated hotel contract covering hundreds of rooms and multiple days of parties, floral/draping/lighting needs for a décor theme so demanding that it required immense creative vision, vigorous negotiation, multi-vendor coordination, bravado and over 22 hours of onsite, through-the-night, set up. She brought me vendors of the highest caliber and oversaw dozens of custom-made pieces of clothing and art, countless special requests, last minute emergencies and the needs of over 40 international guests with grace and (apparent) ease. As a result, our event was a masterpiece. Brandee Gaar is a rock star and any of you considering her, or her firm, for your wedding will be nothing more than thrilled with the result.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sonia · Married on 05/07/2016

Ali with Blush was awesome to work with! She was provided by the hotel we chose as a planner. We had a fusion wedding - American/Indian and a thirty person bridal party - and amazingly she made it all come together! She paid close attention to all the little details we wanted included, so we got to enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about things coming together. Thank you Ali!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/30/2016

Ali is just wonderful! She helped us from start to finish, she was available to answer questions and give advice and suggestions whenever we needed it. She helped us find some great vendors - Blush has connections with people all over town and helped us find exactly what we were looking for. We met with Ali a few times leading up to our big day and from the first time we talked with her we knew she would do a great job, she is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. She thought of every detail we were missing, and worked with all of our vendors to coordinate everything leading up to the day.
    On the day of the wedding she took care of everything, we had nothing to worry about so we were able to relax and enjoy the day knowing we were in good hands. We are so happy we worked with Blush and Ali is fantastic!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

One of the packages that comes with booking your wedding at Reunion Resort is a day-of wedding planner from Blush. Right from the start, I was connected with Kyle. She reached out and let me know what tasks she would take care of and made sure to let me know that if I had any questions to let her know. Throughout the wedding planning process, there were several times I reached out to ask her for vendor suggestions and she immediately responded with a list of people I could contact. For wedding specific questions, she provided suggestions based on things she had seen at other weddings and her own personal/professional experience. About a month before the wedding, we skyped (I was planning from Boston) and went over all of the big and smaller details. She literally thought of everything, making the process so much easier for me. After talking to her and realizing how wonderfully organized she was, I asked her if I could pay an additional fee to have her at our wedding ceremony at Holy Cross Church. At our rehearsal, Kyle was so friendly, on time, and made sure that everyone knew exactly what they were doing. Having her there left me feeling so calm for the next day. The morning of the wedding, Kyle arrived early and collected everything she needed for the reception. She was just amazing. She made sure everyone was ready-to-go and stuck to the schedule we had created together. She took care of EVERYTHING without me even having to ask her any questions. During the reception, Kyle kept us on schedule, but made sure we enjoyed EVERY SECOND of our wedding. There are not enough words or ways for me to express how highly I recommend Blush, to more importantly, Kyle for any wedding planning you'll need. She will make sure your day is a dream come true.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

Hiring Blush for my day-of-coordination was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. I was very hands-on during the planning process of my wedding and did a lot of things myself. When it came to the month before and day of the wedding, I wanted a right-hand man to be there to take care of all of the vendors and coordination. My wedding day went flawlessly (as far as I know - which is all that matters, right?!). Maria Balestriere was very organized, helpful, understanding and made mine and my husband's wedding day PERFECT. She was more than a coordinator and became a friend. She cared about our day as much as I did and made sure all of the personal touches I added were showcased. I can't thank you all enough for everything. We loved having you all!

Sent on 04/13/2016
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

The best decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process was choosing Blush to coordinate my wedding. I chose the design and coordination package and was very happy that I did. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with Ali and she was absolutely phenomenal! There are not enough words to express how amazing Ali is as wedding coordinator. She is truly talented and has an obvious passion for what she does. Ali went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most magical day of our lives and made us so unbelievably happy. Ali paid attention to detail and did not miss a beat throughout the entire wedding planning process. Ali is personable, easy to talk to, and always made me feel comfortable. She was always prompt with answering my questions and easing my fears— no matter how silly they seemed to be. Ali was full of amazing ideas to make our wedding day special and unique. She took all of my dreams and visions, enhanced them to make them even greater than I could have imagined, and brought them to life. She also referred us to the most wonderful team of vendors! Every recommendation Ali made was a great one! I went into my wedding day 100% worry free (which is a big deal for me— as I am a worrier by nature) and trusted that Ali would handle everything and make it perfect. Ali made sure everything was flawless on our wedding day. If anything went wrong I definitely did not know about it. Ali handled every situation calmly, gracefully and always had a smile on her face. Ali knew exactly what was important to me and advocated on my behalf as if it were her own wedding. I literally could not have planned my wedding without her. If you are searching for a wedding coordinator I highly recommend you stop looking now because you won’t find anything better than Blush! Thank you Blush, and Ali, for creating a wedding that exceeded my dreams!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Worked with Ali Watkins for my wedding with design planning in the package. I gotta say I 100% think everything went as perfect as it did because of Ali. Not only was the wedding based all on recommendations from her, but having her there along the way and on the day of made a big difference on everything running so smooth. Well worth the money especially as my fiancé and I had such different wedding views, Ali really helped everything come together in ways that we were both very happy with

Sent on 03/21/2016
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 02/26/2016

Abbey, our Blush coordinator, is the best! Abbey was organized, professional, knowledgeable, and made our wedding day absolutely perfect! She was responsive to email, had super helpful suggestions, and took care of all the details. I left everything in Abbey's hands and she did not disappoint!

Sent on 03/02/2016