Blush Bridal Boutique Reviews

Blush Bridal Boutique 6
Blush Bridal Boutique 7
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/09/2010

Every girl wants to find the dress of her dreams. With Holly's help I was able to do that. She gave great tips and was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend her store. I was able to find my dream dress and it was brand new!!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2010

I'm so happy i went here to get my dress. It was a really low stress trip with my mom and sister. There were so many choices and a wide variety of dresses. I love the dress I purchased from here!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Angela · Married on 06/12/2010

My mom and sister and I went to a bunch of different bridal shops but when we came to Blush we got the best service and felt so comfortable looking through all the tons of choices. The whole experience was a lot of fun. I love my dress. It was so different and so perfect. I had it altered by someone in my hometown who couldn't stop talking about it because all the lace was done by hand. She thought we got a great deal. I felt beautiful all day! My mother went back to Blush for her dress too. Definitely check out Blush!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2010

I went in to browse, and found the gown of my dreams!! My sister in-law recommended Blush, so I went optimistically to check them out. There was absolutely no pressure to buy, unlike some of the major wedding gown retailers. I was very impressed with the service as well as the price of my gown!

Sent on 06/25/2010

Genevieve · Married on 11/09/2008

The Blush Boutique was my salvation! I have hated every wedding dress I've ever seen and had trouble imaging myself in one. After some big disappointments in the same-old-over-glorified-Cinderella-rag type gowns, I walked into this tiny boutique. You have to make an appointment because the owner spends her time with ONLY you. She makes sure you get in and out of the gowns you choose quickly and without damage to the dress or yourself. She has a good mirror and plenty of gowns in all sizes from which to choose. I found the most unique gown... simple 30's-40's V-neck with a small amount of ornamentation on the thin straps and bodice as the gown flows away from the body. In the back is a great 30's gathering underneath a sheer back with delicate buttons. The design on the sheer material is just beautiful, delicate, and a show-stopper. All this for $400... Blush has dresses in a variety of styles and cuts the typical gown price by half if not more!

Sent on 01/05/2009

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2007

I found the perfect dress here! Holly is amazing and extremely helpful in giving opinions and advice for my dress. The inhouse seamstress did an amazing job altering my dress and had extremely fair prices! Start here before going to Tiffany's or David's Bridal.

Sent on 05/24/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2007

Holly is very helpful and sweet. I found several dresses I was interested in for half the prices I had seen at other boutiques, and they didn't even look worn or used. The dress I picked out had one small imperfection that we found while I was trying it on, and Holly had it fixed for me for free.

Sent on 04/15/2008
  • queengemasia

Queen · Married on 06/19/2016

The service was wonderful. Private, quiet and attention to every detail. I loved my experience there. I found my dream dress within my budget. Its funny because I never saw myself wearing a dress that style.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Amber · Married on 09/27/2015

I had a great experience here with the owner. She let me try on lots of different dresses, including putting a few back on and switching between them. I had another dress appointment so we left without making a purchase, but she held the dress I loved until the end of the day, which I came back for that evening. It was a really great experience!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Suzanne · Married on 05/30/2015

I had a wonderful experience at Blush Bridal. My consultant Carmen was incredibly helpful and patient. The store has a great selection--many more gowns than the other consignment boutiques I visited and a fantastic selection of accessories. Additionally, my mother dropped her cell phone in the store, and one of the consultants (Christie I think) went to extreme lengths to get it back to her. Christie called the last dialed number, tracked down my mom, then took the phone home with her (because the store would be closed the next two days). On her day off, Christie met my mom to give her back her phone. We were both really impressed, and Christie restored our faith in humanity! I would highly recommend Blush Bridal for a wonderful experience, lovely gowns, and great people!

Sent on 03/02/2015
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/05/2012

I could not have been happier with my dress from Blush! I know some brides shy away from consignment shops but not only was my dress new (consigned from a sample sale) it was less than half what I would have paid from a regular boutique. I loved my dress and never felt prettier! The compliments rolled in on my wedding day and I still receive them when people see my pictures for the first time. The ladies at Blush were great to work with and had a wonderful selection. Thanks Blush!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Chelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Mi am extremely happy with my experience with Blush! They had a wide selection of higher-sized gowns and the prices were fantastic. Great service and quality.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2015

I live in Florida and travelled to VA to buy my dress because that is where my family and maid of honor are located. I found Blush online and they had great reviews but I had never shopped at a consignment store. So I was a little nervous about going to one to find my wedding dress. I had nothing to be nervous about, the experience was wonderful. They were ready for us at the scheduled time and accommodated my entourage of 8. I was the only bride trying on dresses during my time there. The consultant was amazing, she actually picked out the dress I ended up buying! Great experience! Would definitely return!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Tiffany · Married on 08/13/2016

2.5

I was looking for a two tiered cathedral length veil and just moved to this area. I googled boutiques and found this one. I wasn't exactly pleased with the lack of welcoming when I came into the store as it was literally put on me to look through the items in their store to find what I was looking for which was confusing and awkward but eventually someone came and finally helped me and from there on it was great only because they explained to me the different veils, how they had them on the hangers, what exactly I was looking at as it appeared weird the way it hung on the hanger. But needless to say I found my veil and am absolutely happy, it was pricey but worth every single red cent!!! I loved it!

Sent on 08/31/2016