Blush Bridal Boutique Reviews

Blush Bridal Boutique 4
Blush Bridal Boutique 5
Blush Bridal Boutique 6
Blush Bridal Boutique 7

Carmen was FANTASTIC. She was attentive, got me in and out of a ton of dresses without embarrassment or delay, and knew when to give advice or thoughts and when to let us have a moment. Perfect service. Other shops (even the top rated boutiques across the water, sigh) felt too commercial. Like they were trying to sell me a dress...any dress, although preferably the expensive ones, regardless of whether they fit me or my style. After buying (within my budget) I required a bit of work (living in CA, wedding in VA) and they were great with managing and keeping me updated. I'm so glad I got my dress from Blush and really thankful to Carmen and Christy for their time!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Made an appointment for early Saturday morning expecting it to be packed, but it was all ours. Staff was so friendly and helpful, I felt like their #1 priority. They had a great selection and offered great suggestions on how to really make the dress mine with alterations and accessories. My mother even found a mother of the bride dress while we were there. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

I purchased my designer dress from this shop for a fraction of the price! They also have alterations on sight! Beautiful store with great selection, prices, and customer service! I would recommend them to all of my friends getting married. They also have a section with bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and prom dresses.

Sent on 07/22/2015

I can't say enough how I loved my experience here. I went to David's and Maya's and both were a let down. Blush had amazing gowns in my price range.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Blush was amazing! I got to go through the racks and find dresses I liked first which was really nice compared to places that just pick dresses for you based on a checklist. We were the only ones there and the sales associate was amazing about showing me different options and ways each dress could be altered. She also gave me a bunch of accessories and shoes to try on when I was deciding between two dresses. I ended up getting a $5000 dress for about $1300. They even have a seamstress right next door when you're ready to get alterations done. We had an amazing experience and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 10/25/2014

A wonderful, calm environment. Since I did not have a fully developed idea of what I was looking for, Blush had the perfect selection. There's not so many dresses that it gets overwhelming or they all start to look the same, but there's plenty of variety in styles and sizes. Holly was lovely to work with, and made the process collaborative between her, my mom, my bridesmaid, and myself. I wanted to look somewhere else before I committed to my dress, so we checked out David's Bridal as well, and they put me in the exact same dress but wanted almost twice the price!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Laura · Married on 10/03/2014

After having some not so fun experiences in larger bridal stores, I stumbled across Blush Bridal Consignments and fell in love! I knew that I was looking for something a little different and there were so many fun options at this store!

Heather gave my mom and I her full attention and let me put on just about every dress in my size. It was truly a fun shopping experience. You cannot beat her prices either! I found my dream dress and left with a huge smile on my face.

If you are shopping dresses and can't seem to find the one, give Blush a try - they have some really special dresses!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Heather · Married on 08/02/2014

I don't even know where to begin. Holly is amazing- she put up with me for one just one but TWO dresses following the dreaded dress regret. She was so patient with me and her selection is gorgeous- many of the dresses I found were samples that had never been worn, but were still available at a great price. The condition of the dresses is impeccable and she really wants her brides to be happy. I tell any of my friends who are getting ready to get married that they need to see Holly first!

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • Alex & Emily

Alex & Emily · Married on 06/14/2014

During my personal appointment, I was very impressed with the helpfulness from Blush Bridal! She helped me try on each dress I chose, and helped to select dresses for me. The dress I bought was very reasonably priced and absolutely perfect for my wedding! All of the dresses at Blush are in pristine condition, and their stylists truly help to make the dress process so much fun! Thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Lei · Married on 01/31/2014

A friend and I walked into this consignment shop just to get ideas. I tried on one dress and knew it was the one!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Megan · Married on 11/02/2013

Blush is a bridal consignment shop and a wonderful one at that. I looked at traditional boutiques and couldn't find what I was looking for, so my mom suggested we go look at Blush since it was local and we might hit a deal - and we did! Holly, the owner is very sweet and super easy to work with. There is only one appointment in your time slot so the whole store is yours to look through dresses. They are sorted by size and there is a pretty large selection for each size. I definitely recommend going to look if you are in the Tidewater, Virginia area. Several of her dresses are samples or are dresses girls ordered and couldn't cancel for various reasons. A great way to find a designer dress for less - that isn't one of those scammer websites!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Casandra · Married on 10/12/2013

Such a great experience! i went here and it was so nice to get real one on one attention. I found my dress right away, but decided to look at Davids that day to see what else was out there. There was no comparison. Blush was so much better. Great service, and great deals.

Sent on 10/14/2013

I bought my wedding dress from Blush Bridal. It's a comfortable, low-key atmosphere with non-fluorescent lighting (YAY). Holly is professional and warm, and she helps you work with your budget. All the dresses I tried on were high-quality and well-maintained. I loved how I was allowed to browse the racks and pick out which ones I liked instead of waiting for someone to bring me what they thought I might like. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 07/28/2013

I went in not knowing what to expect and found the perfect dress! It is definately worth the trip to Blush Bridal.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Betty · Married on 06/02/2013

Blush Bridal was the vendor of choice when choosing my daughter's wedding dress. We started out at Blush, visited a couple of other vendors and went back to Blush because their service was top quality, the prices were great and Holly made sure that each bride received individual attention and that each appointment was treated as they would be at a high end boutique. I would and will recommend Blush to anyone that I know looking for that special dress!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Aimee · Married on 04/28/2013

I highly recommend Blush Bridal. Holly runs a top-notch establishment. She promptly responded to my emails when scheduling an appointment and during the appointment she gave me her undivided attention. The store is very user-friendly, with the dresses sorted by size, clearly priced, and the sitting area for friends/family is convenient and comfortable. Holly helps the bride get into and out of each dress and is incredibly efficient (but you do not feel rushed at all). She is full of ideas on how to modify the dress to fit your style and budget (add a rhinestone sash, create sleeves with an included shawl, etc.). Best of all, she will not pressure you to buy any dress and truly wants you to be happy with your selection. I visited another local consignment shop as well as David's Bridal, and my experience at Blush was by far the best. I did end up buying my dress there after two visits. Although my best friend did not find a dress there for her wedding last year, she did purchase many accessories from the store (tiara, flower girl basket, etc.).

Sent on 02/01/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/13/2013

Holly was incredible! I was hesitant to go to a consignment boutique because I didn't want a dress that had been worn or was from a broken engagement. However, she has a vast selection of dresses of all sizes at VERY affordable prices. There was a small, not very noticable snag in my dress and she was very generous to give me a discount so that I could easily get it fixed if I wanted. Holly was extremely nice and did not pressure me at all to buy a dress, which is always a deal breaker for me. She allowed me to take my time looking at dresses and helped whenever I needed it. She is extremely flexible because I needed to go back 3 times just to make sure I had truely found my dress and she had no problem making time for me. I would go back to Blush in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Moma · Married on 11/30/2012

I'm the mother of the bride and my daughter and I went to Blush Bridal. I just signed up on Wedding Wire so I could tell eveyone how great Blush Bridal is! Holly was amazing! She helped my daughter find her perfect gown. She was helpful, patient, and was just perfect. We are so happy and my daughter is totally thrilled with her new gown... a new Anjolique gown that is absolutely gorgeous! The shop is beautiful and all of the gowns are gorgeous! I would highly suggest Blush Bridal to all brides! You simply would not find better service anywere! Thanks, Holly! Also, the shop is in a beautiful area. We had a wonderful morning having breakfast and then going to Blush Bridal. It was a perfect morning. We have a wonderful memory!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2012

Holly, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. We selected a beautiful gown and I couldn't be more pleased with the price. She answered my emails promptly and remained patient with me throughout the whole process. The boutique is beautiful and overall has a great comfortable feel to it. Thanks so much Holly!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2012

Holly at Blush is wonderful! She helped me find my perfect dress and veil and she even kept my dress until the week of my wedding and steamed it for me! Also, the tailor next door that she recommended did a great job on my alterations. Holly is very easy to work with, down-to-earth and has a fantastic selection at a great price. I was shocked that I was able to spend less than $700 on my dress and it had only been worn once and was in perfect condition!

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • User2120786 · 2+ years ago

I looked for over a year for my dress with no luck. Holly was so helpful. She held on to my dress for months while I moved and she helped me find a good seamstress. Plus you can't beat the prices!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2012

Holly, at Blush, was very accommodating to my short schedule. I wanted to find the dress while my mother was in town, which left me 3 days, and only a few 'open' hours each day. We were able to try on many (too many!) gowns, narrow it down, and walk out with one in hand in under an hour thanks to her help and input! The selection includes many floor samples and trunk show pieces, so do not shy away from 'consignment' simply for the 'past wedding worn' aspect.

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • JKRuoff

Kelsie · Married on 02/18/2012

If you're a bride looking for a beautiful dress at a great price, you definitely need to make a visit to Blush. The store is very clean, and has a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

I visited Blush with my sister and mother, and we were shocked at how many dresses she had in stock. All of the dresses are in GREAT condition, and have been discounted to amazing prices. She runs the shop by herself, so you are the only one she's focused on during your appointment, which is really nice.

You are allowed to go through the racks yourself and pick out the dresses you want to try on. She will then help you into the dresses, but always puts the dress on over your head and can never actually see you in your undewear (I know some people might be worried about that).

The third dress I tried on was "the one" and I was so happy to have found it. The dress was originally priced at about $1500, but at Blush (and because it was a sample she got at another store) she was selling it for only $565!

I couldn't have been happier with my experience at Blush.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Kida · Married on 10/09/2010

Pure excellence! Staff was friendly and flexible. Their selection was unique and affordable.

Sent on 10/29/2010
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/09/2010

Every girl wants to find the dress of her dreams. With Holly's help I was able to do that. She gave great tips and was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend her store. I was able to find my dream dress and it was brand new!!

Sent on 12/13/2010