Blush and Blossom Events Reviews

4 | Indianapolis, IN

4 Reviews for Blush and Blossom Events

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

Amber was absolutely amazing!! She helped us tremendously when planning our wedding. There are so many details and logistics that you do not even think about. Amber always was proactive and made sure we addressed potential problems before the day of the wedding. She did an great job running our rehearsal and coordinating the entire wedding day. I was very impressed by how professional and knowledgeable Amber is. I highly recommend her as a wedding planner!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Emily and Demetrice · Married on 11/17/2017

Amber is amazing and using Blush and Blossom Events was absolutely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is professional, kind, thoughtful, and detail-oriented. I was not stressed at all on our wedding day and know this was entirely due to Amber's ability to be proactive, communicate well, and problem-solve. I would highly recommend Blush and Blossom Events, they are incredible. Thank you!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Brianne · Married on 05/27/2017

Amber was such a lifesaver for my husband and I! I was finishing up grad school in a different state and had not had the time to invest in finishing up planning our wedding. About a month before we found Amber and had her help finish out the details. I wish we would have had her assistance from day 1! Day of went so much smoother with her help on the timeline and making sure everyone was where they needed to be!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Traycee · Married on 08/27/2016

Amber was FANTASTIC as our coordinator! She was so easy to work with and really asked the important questions on aspects I hadn't thought about. Because of her, our wedding was completely stress and drama free so we could just enjoy our day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/26/2017