15 Reviews for Blush Away Makeup Studio

Natural Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Hair Extensions (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

Finn helped my sister and all her bridesmaids when she got married and she wa fabulous! When I got married it was a no brainer...I was so happy she and Jessica (dare to be unforgettable) were available on my wedding day!! They are absolutely the best and so fun to have around on your wedding day! I highly recommend them both :)

Profile Picture Sarah , 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Finn was part of my dream team. She handled all the craziness of a very non-traditional wedding with grace and ease. She made us all look wonderful. She paid special attention to my maid of honor who had just completed chemo and made her day fabulous!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Skincare, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Finn was wonderful to work with! She was very prompt in responding to my initial inquiry, and remained easily accessible and helpful throughout the months leading up to my wedding. I appreciated that she did not have a minimum amount required to spend for the day of the wedding, as I noticed some other vendors did. She is also very knowledgeable about skin care, and gave me several helpful tips to get my skin in better condition before the wedding. For my trial, she was able to replicate the look I wanted perfectly. By the time my wedding came, I wanted a *slightly* softer look, which she achieved just as well. I loved my makeup and it held up through cold temps and blustering winds prior to and during the ceremony, as well as throughout the rest of the evening with lots of dancing at the reception. Highly recommend her, as well as her accompanying hair stylist Jessica!

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had such an amazing time with Finn! She did a makeup class for me and my girlfriends and it was amazing - she's super knowledgeable about skincare and application. She really tailored everything to what we wanted and was great at answering our questions and giving tips and advice. Great value for the price too - highly recommend! Wish I knew about her when I was getting married!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Finn and her team were fantastic to work with. She was so calm and kind and helpful and really made the day so fun for everyone. She stayed on schedule and everyone's makeup looked fabulous. Finn created a very natural look that I loved for my big day. She was very professional and flexible throughout the whole process, and even helped me create a pre-wedding skin care routine. Couldn't recommend Blush Away any more!

Profile Picture Margot, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Finn and Jessica were amazing! They were so easy to work with and made my wedding look perfect! I am not a big make up wearer, so the natural makeup Finn used for me was perfect. Then coming right to the church to help me get ready made the day a lot less stressful since I didn't have to move around or anything. Definitely would recommend to a friend!

Profile Picture User6286570, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give Finn beyond 5 stars, I would!! I hired Finn as the makeup artist for my April 2017 wedding and she was such a joy to work with from beginning to end. I've never had makeup professionally applied before, and besides covering up a few scars, don't wear it on a regular basis, so I was pretty nervous about hiring a makeup artist for my wedding day. Being a Black female, I also wanted to find someone who could blend the colors well to match the skin tones of me and my bridesmaids. It was during my makeup trial that I knew I was in safe hands with Finn! She talked me through every step and made sure I felt comfortable. She discussed getting me into a good skin care routine prior to the wedding and gave me some products to use to get my skin in good shape for the wedding day (and beyond!). The day of the wedding went perfectly and Finn's presence put me at ease as I anxiously waited for hours before seeing my groom! She helped me achieve a natural look and the makeup lasted all day in 90+ degree heat! As a certified wedding and events planner myself, I will definitely be going back to Finn for future makeup needs (hello new headshots!!) and will definitely refer our brides to her for their wedding day needs as well. If you're thinking about hiring Finn, do it!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup, Skincare

Finn & Jessica did a fabulous job with my makeup and my daughters for our reception and the hair, it was simply beautiful. Finn, was exceptionally responsive, caring, attentive to my needs and what i was looking for with my makeup. She put me on a skin routine for 2 weeks prior to my reception, we had so many follow ups to make sure, i was following the routine. She is exceptionally professional, has such amazing attitude, confident, passionate towards her profession. Finn is always listening to the client and their need, to make adjustments as needed. I could not have asked for more, she made me look like a princess and so my daughter. Got so many compliments about the makeup.

Our hair updos was simply beautiful. I could not have asked for more, Jessica made me and my daughter look like queen and the princess. My daughter was in heaven with all the love and affection she got from both Finn and Jessica.
Thank you Finn. I know where I'm going next for a special occasion. You two are the best team.

Profile Picture Nidhi, 4/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Finn did the makeup for my wedding back in October 2017. She was so professional and had such a calming presence. I was pretty stressed out during the planning process of the wedding and doing the trial run was such a relaxing morning to just get pampered. After I was all done up I didn't want to wash my face. She did a beautiful job and I kept checking myself out in the mirror. The day of was even more gorgeous and I ended up with some of the most beatiful pictures for our day. My bridesmaids were flawless and she made my mom (who was really nervous and reluctant) feel great about her decision to have her make up done for that day too! I absolutely recommend Finn for any event that you want a little extra glam for. You'll look fantastic and natural at the same time, and it's very affordable! Thank you Finn!

Profile Picture Blair, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Finn did a great job with my hair and makeup. She came to my house on time and there was no rush at all. She is also very sweet and personable. Overall so very happy with her services.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup