Blush Artistry by Nina Reviews

2 | Powell, OH

2 Reviews for Blush Artistry by Nina

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2011

I've had my Makeup done by other people before, but was never happy. Needless to say I was a little apprehensive to trust someone again. I was Floored at the way i looked at my initial run-through. I couldn't believe the person looking back at me in the mirror. THIS was the difference between a true professional and someone you get at a day spa. I looked like a porcine doll. Anyways, Christina spent so much time with me, getting all the details down, picking out custom colors just for my day. From start to finish, this experience has been amazing- and addictive. Once you see yourself so polished, you'll want her to come to your house every morning!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Meredith · Married on 05/25/2008

Christina's work is that of amazing and incredible talent. I asked her to do my (and my bridesmaids) makeup for my wedding. She made me feel and look absolutely beautiful. It was simple, yet dramatic. Exactly what every bride wants! She was prompt and extremely professional. My bridesmaids were equally as gorgeous. I have used Christina several times since my wedding for special occasions and I am more and more amazed each time.

Sent on 07/11/2011