bluINCdesigns Reviews

16 | Staten Island, NY

16 Reviews for bluINCdesigns

16 bluINCdesigns Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2018

AMAZING! My invites came out better than expected and Maria is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 02/05/2018

bluINCdesigns's reply:

Thank you Stephanie!! It was a pleasure to work with you and Joe!

Vincenza · Married on 11/17/2017

It was a pleasure to deal with bluINC designs for our wedding invitations and placecards. Maria was so helpful and gave great guidance when my fiancé and I were stuck on certain wording or paper stock/coloring. We continue to receive compliments on our invitations and highly recommend bluINC for your invitations and other bridal printing needs!

Talia · Married on 06/11/2017

YOU are amazing!!!
    I would recommend you to every bride!!!

Allison · Married on 05/13/2017

Maria’s beautiful designs continue to amaze me. All of her work is completely customized for your event. Her dedication to perfection is evident in every detail!

Marianne · Married on 04/30/2017

Nothing but the best to say- my daughters communion invitation came out so beautiful!! Keep receiving compliments from everyone invited - worked patiently with me to come up with a design and offered so many different suggestions until we came up with the perfect invite for us . Patient, friendly, kind and reliable- highly recommend and will definitely use for all of f my events ??

Sent on 03/27/2017

bluINCdesigns's reply:

Thank you Marianne for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!! Congratulations and many blessings this coming month to beautiful Gemma!!
  • F

fran · Married on 04/29/2017

Maria was so accommodating and has wonderful ideas. I always get complimented on all the invites she does for me.

TinaMarie · Married on 04/12/2017

BluInc designs creates my wedding invitations and they were just perfect. They helped me design exactly what I had in mind and the end results was both elegant and classic!

Ann Catherine · Married on 07/24/2015

Maria was amazing and a huge contribution to our wedding. She walked us through everything, was very flexible, very professional and always helping with ideas. We got so many compliments about our invitations and even our wedding programs that she made for us. In addition, the price was perfect and exactly what we wanted to spend. I even feel like for the quality and all those compliments she gave us a magnificent bargain. I would absolutely recommend her for your wedding or party.

Renata · Married on 06/07/2015

Maria is the best!!!!!! From the moment we booked Maria to the moment she delivered, she was kind and patient and professional. So very glad we chose her for our big day.

Joann · Married on 02/15/2015

BluInc Designs is by far the most beautiful work I've ever seen! We got to choose our very own custom made invitations and place`cards for our upcoming wedding, We STILL get compliments on our invitations 'til this day. The quality of the paper is absolute best and we had an array of colors and textures to choose from. The possibilities were endless. Maria offered her expertise and helped guide us along the process and made sure it was special. She wanted to create a beautiful invitation that we would be happy with and we were both stunned at the finished product. These invitations looked like a million bucks and so worth the value! We were able to contact her easily about questions we had. We absolutely love them and we recommend her to everyone! There is no question I will be hiring her again for future events. You truly will not be disappointed. It was one thing on our to-do list that we knew we didn't have to worry about. She is THE BEST and extemely talented!!!! Love love love!!

Anita · Married on 08/23/2014

Excellent service. Beautiful work.

Christine · event on: 03/15/2015

bluINCdesigns were fantastic to work with!
    We created our own invitations and brought it to them so they were able to print the invites for us with the paper and envelopes. Quick to respond with any questions we had and the job was printed and delivered very quickly!
    Will definitely be using their services again in the future!

Rosina · event on: 06/20/2014

Every year the invitations get more and more amazing. The quality, the designs, the words on the invite that match the theme to the party are magnificent, even the envelopes are magnificent!!!!!! Love bluINCdesigns invitations. The BEST!!!

Lisa · event on: 05/06/2017

This is the third time I am using bluINCdesigns and I will never go anywhere else! She has the best ideas and designs and very accommodating to all my needs. Always a work of perfection!

Rochelle · event on: 10/26/2014

I had the pleasure of selecting bridal shower invitations from this company. Thanks to the their unique designs, everything was tied in so nicely to the shabby chic/Autumn theme. From the invitations to table cards and finally, the beautifully tasteful thank you cards. BluINCdesigns gave this affair a personal touch because the owner is a mix of creative and knowable. I will be using this company again!

Joanne · event on: 03/28/2015

Maria was amazing!!! She took leadership while doing everything we asked her to do. She exceeded what we were looking for and my daughter couldn't be any happier. She was patient and sweet and took her time with us. I was def use her again and recommend anyone who needs invitations to use her. She is really wonderful and knows what she is doing. She is very creative.