Bluff Mountain Inn Reviews

84 | Sevierville, TN

84 Reviews for Bluff Mountain Inn

Lori · Married on 08/30/2014

Bluff Mountain Inn was amazing. I had a horse drawn carriage wedding and keeping the carriage from my groom was a task in itself. But Talia and the whole staff at Bluff Mountain Inn did just that. Haylee who did my hair and makeup along with my maid of honor and mother was a dream. I told her exactly what I wanted to look like "A Princess in a Cinderella Story" and that is just what she did she was amazing. Mary and Rick who did all my photos were amazing as well. I wouldn't have picked another place in the whole wide world to have my wedding the day was special, amazing, and unique right down to my dress, flowers, and groom. If your looking for a place where you go that has everything you want and more and you do nothing but show up for your wedding with no stress on your big day---Bluff Mountain Inn and its staff should be your choice. Thanks again to Talia, Jenn, Mary, Haylee, and Rick for such a wonderful day made complete.

Lori & Randy
    Ohio

Sent on 09/04/2014

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

It was such a pleasure having you and your groom here. Thank you so much for the nice review! Congratulations!

Talia and the whole staff at Bluff Mountain were professional and made our "Special Day" a very memorable one. The staff was friendly, helpful and they met our expectations to the fullest. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Meagan · Married on 06/27/2014

Our wedding was everything that we had hoped it would be plus so much more. Attention to detail and friendly, family like service is definitely a priority for all the stuff. The planner and staff go through every detail and make for a stress free day. The food was delicious and our cake was amazing! The DJ was so much fun and really added to our wedding. The bar tender and servers were very attentive and sweet. The photographers were simply the best, they were fun and caught every detail that could be desired. And last but not least our planners were so nice, understanding, and really made us feel so comfortable and valued. Our wedding was a wonderful beginning to our married life and we definitely have plans to renew our vowels in the future at the Bluff Mountain Inn!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Erin · Married on 05/31/2014

If you want a perfect mountain wedding that is hassle free, breath taking & the romantic then you must book Bluff Mountain Inn! We plan to tell all our friends & family!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Marlene · Married on 05/15/2014

Bluff Mountain Inn
    We married on 5-15-2014 in the Bluff Mountain Inn and it was everything I dreamed …. The place was beautiful! Simply breath taking. The wedding coordinator Thalia took care of everything for me, the preacher was so nice and my photographer was excellent! I could not have been treated more professional! I can not stress enough how thankful I am that they made mine and my husband's day so special. We just wanted to say THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for everything you did to make our wedding PERFECT! We had a blast! You are the BEST!
    Thanks!! Marlene & Ken

Sent on 02/06/2015

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Marlene for the kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you and Ken.

Randall · Married on 11/23/2013

Bluff Mountain Inn. The most wonderful place a man and woman could possibly hope for to host a wedding! The service provided in hair and makeup for the bride, the attention and postivity of our needs and desires for the wedding ceremony and reception, could not have gone more smoothly anywhere else! I highly recommend Bluff Mountain Inn to anyone looking for a place where you will be taken care with honor and respect. It would also be good for me to mention the beauty of the mountains nearby make a beautiful backdrop to your day. The staff even helped by advising us of lodging nearby for all of our friends and family wanting to stay close to the Inn. This is THE place to have a dream wedding. I know our dream came true here!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks Randall for the great review. We really appreciate it and had a wonderful time with you and your family. Congratulations.

Kami · Married on 05/11/2013

Beautiful job done by all of the staff! Great people! All of our guests still talk about our wedding and how perfect it was! We were very happy and impressed with everything.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks Kami. You were a beautiful bride and much fun to work with.

Megan · Married on 09/29/2012

I would highly recommend Bluff Mountain Inn for your wedding and reception. It was the best decision i have ever made. They did everything i wanted and more. The food, DJ, and people were great. The bridal suite was amazing and it was a perfect place for me to get ready and relax with bridesmaid and mother before the ceremony. I had a lot of requests that i wanted that were not included in the package i got, and they never told me no or they couldn't do what i wanted. All my guests had a great time, and when i think back about my wedding day there is nothing i would have changed. Bluff Mountain Inn made my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Valeria · Married on 05/05/2012

I can't even tell you how thankful we were to have found Rhonda, Talia, Rik and their team. We did not do the wedding on their site but they worked their magic off site. We worried about NOTHING the day of. It was PERFECT. They were so kind, professional and supportive. Being a same sex couple it meant a lot to have people that genuinely cared about us and what we were getting from other vendors.
    Our photographs were STUNNING and in our hands the week after the wedding! impressive!
    THANK YOU is not enough. Our day would not have been so perfect without you!
    Val and Sophy

Sent on 05/12/2012

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with this amazing couple. Thank you for the great review.

Corey · Married on 02/18/2012

I cannot say enough about the ease and perfection with which Bluff Mountain Inn pulled our day together. I woke up one morning, overwhelmed by the big over-the-top wedding we were planning, found Bluff Mountain, called, and booked a date 6 weeks away and it was the best decision I ever made. Our day was perfect, intimate, and far surpassed all the things I imagined it could be.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Hey there,
    Thank you so very much for the nice review. We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us. Cheers!

Regina · Married on 01/28/2012

Bluff Mountain was perfect for our needs as we planned elopment at the last minute. Package deal was suited for us. They assisted us from beginning to end with professionalism!

Sent on 08/15/2013
  • SoonAKuhn

Sarah · Married on 05/01/2010

Simply amazing!

If I could give more stars....I definitely would! My husband and I live in California and our families were attending from Maryland, Pennsylvania and Florida. From the moment we reached out to Rick and Rhonda to the moment our reception ended, everything was absolutely flawless! Throughout the planning process they were very responsive (within hours!) and accommodating. They never hesitated to answer our questions and made us feel relaxed the entire time. From the flowers to the food and of course the amazing venue itself, we couldn't have asked for a better day. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food and cake tasted, how beautiful the venue was and how effortlessly the day went. Do not hesitate to book this venue and work with these wonderful folks! They certainly know what they're doing and will make you feel like you're the only couple getting married at Bluff Mountain Inn.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2009

Its been almost five years and I still hear how perfect my wedding was. Rhonda made it so easy to put together and made the day flawless. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Selene · Married on 09/16/2017

Rhonda and Rick were absolutely wonderful. They were very accommodating to all my wants and needs for our rehearsal and wedding day. They were so friendly, understanding and everything matched and went together so perfectly. The day was completely calm and I had no worries and it turned out perfect. As my entire family said "nothing went wrong." Mary was so fast with the photography I didn't feel like it made us late to the reception and she worked so well during the reception I never knew she was in the room! Jennifer was great with the music and did so well fading the music in and out exactly how I wanted it. Taila was good the little time I got to work with her gathering my wedding details.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks, Selene, for the great review. We really enjoyed you, your family and your time here.

Lauradda · Married on 08/01/2017

This is such a beautiful place! Everybody there was so helpful and on top of everything!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks Lauradda. It was our pleasure to work with you!!
  • KMcD

Kimberly · Married on 12/03/2016

We looked at a lot of vendors and Bluff Mountain was by far the best deal in a beautiful setting! We have now seen the grounds in multiple seasons and every time we have stopped by the venue is immaculate and beautiful. When we first booked Rhonda treated us like we were family and we felt right a home.

We had our consultation with the wedding planner, Talia, recently and she was very honest and helpful. It was easy to plan our wedding in one day! We were able to choose decor, flowers, food etc.... in one stop! Only one vendor to deal with who is very kind, respectful and accommodating. When we show up for our Wedding in December it will be a low stress environment for us so that we can celebrate our day with 50 of the people we love. That's the way a wedding should be! We can't wait to get married at Bluff Mountain Inn!

Our journey with Bluff Mountain Inn is complete. On December 3rd, 2016 they moved mountains to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. Less than a week after their own homes and workplace was threatened by a very real wildfire they were putting us first and creating the most memorable day ever. The decorations were elegant, beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. The DJ was very professional, following our directions to the letter and playing a great selection of music. The food was delicious and complimented by everyone. In addition the cake was the best I've every had ! I say all this to let you know that Bluff Mountain works with the highest quality vendors to get you the best possible event! Our photographers Rick and Mary had great ideas and were very patient to make sure they got the best shots possible. I can't wait to see the pictures! The best day of our lives also turned out to be one of the least stressful and most fun!!!! That's what a wedding should be about - having the time to enjoy your family and friends as they celebrate with you. That's exactly what you will get at Bluff Mountain at a great value too!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Katy · Married on 08/15/2014

Everyone was extremely helpful. We moved our wedding up a full month last minute, even changing the package, which was no problem to them. Talia did an amazing job decorating, it was exactly what we wanted! The location was beautiful. The wedding itself was quick and simple.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2008

I was VERY pleased with my wedding at Bluff Mountain Inn. The photography, which is the most important part to me, turned out beautifully. They were very quick to get the photos posted online for me to view. My wedding was on Saturday, and I had access to view all of my photos by Sunday! They took care of EVERYTHING for the wedding. The food was amazing!!! All of my guests have commented on how delicious everything tasted. The cake, was beautiful! Amanda did an awesome job on it! I took 2 pictures of cakes I liked, and explained how I wanted the designs combined, and it was a cake she had never done before. Each layer was a custom size, and she spent hours working on it, and it looked EXACTLY how I had imagined! The flowers, I took several pictures from the internet and gave them to Rhonda, pointing out which particular flowers from each bouquet that I liked, and she combined them all into the perfect bouquets! Instead of hiring a DJ for the wedding, I burned cds with all of our music, and had a total of 15 cds that needed to be changed throughout the ceremony and reception, and they took care of it all smoothly.

The only complaint I heard from anybody was that since they took so many photos of the wedding party in between the ceremony and reception, and didnt allow the guests to start eating the buffet until we came into the reception, guests were getting a little hungry and bored waiting. But once the reception got started, everything went very smoothly! I would have just recommended maybe allowing the guests to start eating or having us enter the reception & start the buffet, and THEN pulling us out for photos.

Sent on 09/07/2008

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

We eloped at Bluff Mountain Inn 10/14/2017 and were very pleased with the elopement package which was a great value. The grounds there are very pretty although smaller than we originally thought via advertising. We came from out of state so as a bride I was worried about things going smoothly. At first they were not the most responsive but that did change and Rick was very prompt to answer any questions I had. He was also our photographer and he did an excellent job. Our pictures are very pretty. I did feel a bit rushed getting ready but I do understand they have a schedule. There was another wedding the same day which was ok as ours was at 1:00 and theirs at 4:00 yet still felt we had to be finished up so they could start. The honeymoon suite was very comfortable, clean, and nice. Only negative was the bridal suite was above us and the next wedding party getting ready above us were loud walking in their heels above us which took away a bit from the quiet atmosphere. It wasn't a huge deal though, just annoying. We were married in the chapel with an officiant, had a nice dinner, and a decent amount of photos were taken. The staff there are friendly and kind as well as welcoming. I don't regret eloping as we did it here and this way and it was romantic and beautiful. It was a great experience overall.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Bluff Mountain Inn's reply:

Thanks Lisa for the nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. There is actually 5 acres here, which is what we advertise. Some of that is in the woods which keeps us secluded from the neighbors ; ) We appreciate you coming here and giving us your trust on this most special day!

Liberty · Married on 03/21/2015

The staff was so helpful and friendly. The location was beautiful. I would recommend them for anyone looking for a stress free and perfect wedding day.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Emily · Married on 11/08/2014

3.5

This is a beautiful location to get married.

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • F

Fran · Married on 07/05/2017

4.2
      3.0

Our photographer, Mary, was wonderful! She took time to pose us and to make sure the details of each picture were perfect. I haven't seen the pictures yet, but I know they will be fantastic. Rhonda did an excellent job with the dinner for two and all of the decorations for the wedding reception and in the honeymoon suite. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the dinner...everything was marvelous! The grounds are extremely well maintained and there are so many beautiful places to take pictures.

Sent on 07/11/2017

4.2
      3.5

Lovely place for an intimate wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2013

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

Timeliness of answering emails during the planning process was poor, up to 3 weeks at times. This caused some uncertainty upon arrival to Tennessee for the big day. We were unable to visit the venue or meet anyone until the day before so we didn't know what to expect. Everything ended up coming together well & the day went smoothly. We were able to enjoy the day rather than focus on all the details. Having another wedding occurring at the same time made ours feel less important and intimate, but in the end marrying my best friend was all that really mattered.

Haley was amazing; she is super friendly & did an excellent job with hair/makeup.
    The photography turned out great and we are looking forward to cherishing the pictures for years to come!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Elisa · Married on 07/13/2008

3.8
      3.0

The photos turned out beautiful and the photographer was very nice. It took us a long time to get our photos though (I gotmarried in the middle of July and still haven't gotten them) but am looking foward to getting them. And the photo album is costing nearly a thousand dollars which I thought was very pricey. But they should turn out nice!

Sent on 08/27/2008