BlueShore Productions Reviews

11 | Miami, FL

11 Reviews for BlueShore Productions

• Blanca

Blanca · Married on 05/10/2012

How do you sum up AMAZING? I'll tell you... TWO WORDS ... Blueshore Productions! That is the only Videographer you to have to meet. You will instantly fall in love with his work . For the longest time, I would go onto Blueshore's Blog just to view Jeremy Nelson's wedding trailers. An eye for detail... He and his wife Jen, knew EXACTLY what moments to capture. Now I can re-live my fairlytale wedding everyday. Not mention invite those who weren't able to attend to view through film what a magical night March 10th 2012 truly was !

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • Luzius

Luzius · Married on 03/31/2012

When my wife saw some of BlueShore's trailers, she threw all her former principles over board and changed her mind about wedding videos. She then showed them to me, immediately sparking the same enthusiasm. When we met Jeremy & Jen, we were very impressed by their friendly professionalism and their talent for capturing beautiful scenes. They stayed unobtrusively in the background throughout the ceremony and yet managed to get everything on tape with love for the details. Our friends and families love the trailer. My mother sent it to basically everyone in her address book. :)

Sent on 06/21/2012

Tammy · Married on 01/22/2012

Ben and I had such a pleasurable experience with Blue Shore Productions. Jeremy and his wife were so so sweet and helpful. We chose Jeremy for his incredible work and know our final wedding video will be amazing. Comfort was really big for me as I was nervous to be in front of cameras. Like others have said, you almost forget they were there filming. Take the time and do research, we almost did not go for a videographer. When we saw the emotion Blue Shore has captured in their past weddings we knew we wanted the same. So glad we did!!

Sent on 02/26/2012

Renee · Married on 11/05/2011

Is there someway to give Jeremy 10 stars???!!? HE ROCKS! I swear I can't watch his videos without having a box of tissues next to me. I watched my trailer so many times!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING work. Everyone that saw the trailer was blown away. I can't wait to see the rest of the video!! Prices were super reasonable and the work product was top notch. LOVE LOVE LOVE Blueshore Productions :)

Sent on 03/20/2012
  • Jen & Josh

Jen · Married on 10/29/2011

Blueshore is the BEST videographer… EVER! Their videos are AMAZING and their service is impeccable! When we saw our trailer we cried… our friends & family cried… even strangers cried! Of course they were tears of joy! I felt like I was watching a big screen romantic movie trailer! I cannot express how grateful I am to have found Jeremy & his crew to document our wedding… they are memories my husband & I will always be able to look back on because we have their beautiful video documentation of it. I could not be happier with our results and I highly recommend if you are searching for a videographer, Blueshore Productions is who you want for your special day. BIG TIME thank you Jeremy & crew!!! You are AMAZING!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Camille · Married on 09/17/2011

Blue Shore Productions did an amazing job at capturing our wedding!!!! Our video was incredible...even the packaging was adorable. They have true talent. Steve and I could not believe the things he caught on video that we had no idea happened. Jeremy and his wife were very discreet and so very friendly. We still cry every time we watch our video. We are so so happy we chose Blue Shore Productions to film our wedding!!!

Sent on 05/07/2012
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/16/2011

We are so fortunate to have found and hired Blueshore Productions as the videographer for our wedding. Our wedding video and trailer were beautifully put together showing all the emotions, happiness and excitement of our day. They worked behind the scenes and allowed the day to unfold naturally capturing all the special moments that we would have never remembered of even known if it weren't for them. Thanks to the talent of Jeremy and his team, we can always relive our wedding day.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Jenna · Married on 12/03/2010

We fell in love with Jeremy's work when we found Blueshore online. Our wedding video turned out beautiful and we could not have asked for more. He made us feel very comfortable during the entire day.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Eva · Married on 04/24/2010

Amazing work. I cant wait to see the preview of our wedding. Jeremy was so nice and made us feel very comfortable. We didnt even notice he was around.

Sent on 05/13/2010
  • U

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2010

3.5

Jeremy was professional and was so non-intrusive you didn't even know he was filming! Beautiful work.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2019

0.4
      0.5

We hired him for our wedding, we were so exited and he was flying to our destination (destination wedding in Puerto Rico). The day before our wedding planner, contacts us that he DOES NOT APPEAR! never got on the plane and We had already payed in Full. After the wedding we tried various times to contact Blue Shore so we would get a Full refund because we were LEFT WITH NO VIDEOGRAPHER THE DAY BEFORE OUR WEDDING. This ended in NOTHIN! there was never no response from Blue Shore. If you are planning on hiring them run the other way, still to this day we believe they are Just 100% SCAM Artists. !

Sent on 07/02/2018