Blueprint Entertainment Reviews

52 | Lakewood, OH

52 Reviews for Blueprint Entertainment

Leah Deppert · Married on 08/22/2020

Organized, professional DJ

DJ Brian did a great job for our wedding. He was very organized and kept the flow of the wedding moving along at a steady pace. He also did a great job keeping people dancing! The sound system also sounded clear and he used quality equipment.

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/23/2019

They made our wedding AMAZING!!

Brian at Blueprint Entertainment made our wedding an absolute hit. It is truly the DJ that can make our break the mood of a wedding reception and he brought so much more to the table then I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments throughout the night about how well curated the soundtrack was and how well everything flowed. I had to give all the credit for this to the Brian!!

He also checked in on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure didn't need anything and were having a good time. Which was completely above and beyond anything he needed to do! If you are looking to book a DJ for your wedding you should definitely go with Blueprint Entertainment.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Smith · Married on 11/08/2019

Awesome wedding DJ

Brian was the perfect addition to our wedding! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He kept everything running very smoothly, and the dance floor was packed! Thank you Brian!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Brian was the best!!

Brian was honestly the best and super easy to work with. Not only did he keep the dance floor going he also made sure the whole reception was flowing smoothly. He responded quickly to all questions and explained everything so it wasn't overwhelming. Thanks Brian for everything, our wedding was a dream!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing DJ!

I am so beyond happy with Brian’s services: highly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • · Married on 10/12/2019

From start to finish, everything was wonderful.

Enjoyed working with Brian, very professional and really knows how to keep things running smoothly for your event. No need to worry about a thing. Our dance floor had happy people all night long.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2019

Best night ever

Brian did an amazing job, I would recommend him 10/10. All my guests loved him and had a great time! He made sure Colton and I had the night of our lives and really ensured we followed the timeline of events!! He kept the night flowing and the guests happy! We could not have been happier with his service!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Katie · Married on 06/01/2019

Hands Down Amazing DJ!!

Brian is a pro at what he does. I've seen Brian in action before so when we set a date for our wedding he was the first call I made. When our weather was being a little tricky he was quick to move his equipment inside and then right back out when the weather held out for us to have our ceremony outside! He kept our guests dancing all night long. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone that asks me and wouldn't hesitate to use him again!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Best night ever!

Brian was amazing! He was so easy to work with and very helpful, especially when it came down to the small details. He kept everything moving smoothly and everyone had an absolute blast. The photo booth was also awesome, and a huge hit. We couldn’t be happier with both Brian and Andrea!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/07/2018

simply amazing

brian was amazing and truly knows what he is doing. our dance floor was packed the entire night and he ended the wedding with a bang. he helped us stay on schedule while being discreet. highly recommend blueprint for any event!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Katy · Married on 08/25/2018

Brian is an absolute must for your wedding. He’s professional, fun, has fantastic ideas and keeps the party going all night long. We loved the uplighting and photobotth as well! Andrea couldn’t be any sweeter and us great at getting folks to participate. Hiring Brian was the easiest and best decision we made!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Krystle · Married on 08/18/2018

Dj Brian is amazing! The photo booth was awesome!!! He got us drinks when we sat at our table and knew exactly what to do and when!! Great Dj!!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I had a smaller wedding at a great venue that we did most of the preparation and decoration for. What we didn’t have control of was the vibe and atmosphere we needed to make a memorable reception with great music and LOTS of dancing! That is where Brian with Blueprint Entertainment not only met, but exceeded my expectations. He was able to simultaneously remember small details that we may have forgotten and also create the awesome dancIng and music experience we had hoped for.
    Thank you Brian! We have spent our first day as a married couple reliving the night and listining to the wonderful accounts of our evening!
    Sarah and Pete

Sent on 08/12/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

By far the easiest vendor to work with for our wedding. He was organized, punctual and communicated well. With some of the song choices we picked for the evening, he altered the cocktail hour and dinner music to fit us. The flow of the evening was very smooth. Our dance floor was full all night and everyone had a blast! We can’t say enough about how great Brian was!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Blueprint Entertainment did an amazing job and helped to make our wedding day perfect! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. Brian did well answering all my questions and made me feel at ease throughout the day. He handled everything with professionalism and showed that he had experience. I am so glad I chose Blueprint Entertainment to DJ our wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Amber · Married on 09/09/2017

HIGHLY recommend Blueprint! Brian was my DJ for my wedding this last weekend at the Columbia ballroom. He had everyone out on the dance floor and played a great variety of music. Brian met with me multiple times to make sure it was everything I wanted. From the music for my Ceremony to the last song everything was perfect! He also provides a photo booth which is a great add on so i didn't have to hire another vendor. Brian made my day perfect! He made sure everything went smoothly. So happy I chose him as my DJ =)

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jill · Married on 05/27/2017

Brian is a true professional. He understands the stress of wedding planning and made the whole experience easier for us. We knew we didn't have to worry about the music or timeline at all. We were able to just enjoy our day!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Claire · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I chose Blueprint Entertainment because they were a preferred vendor at our venue. I'm so glad we did- the event went seamlessly. Brian knows the place very well so he never had to bother me to ask set- up questions. He also performed the ceremony music and it went perfectly. The dance floor was packed the entire night and I received multiple comments on how great my DJ was. In addition, Brian was my most responsive vendor and was able to provide us with ideas when we didn't know what to do. He even came up to us at dinner and got us a drink from the bar while we were eating. I highly recommend him if you want a fun reception!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2016

Brian was simply amazing! The dance floor at our wedding was packed the entire night and he made our wedding that much more amazing!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Brian did a great job. He really played to the crowd and made every body want to dance. The online portal made the process smooth and stress free as well.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Maegan · Married on 09/23/2016

Blueprint entertainment is more than a DJ service. Brian has been in the industry for many years and gave his professional insight on every aspect of the wedding planning process. He was a host of the evening and made sure that bride, groom, best man, maid of honor, parents, photographer, cake person... everyone was in sync and on time and the evening went off without missing a step. The first thing our guest talked about was how above and being our DJ went to make sure our special day was everything we expected and more.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Libby · Married on 08/13/2016

Brian was great to work with! He came highly recommended from a friend who's brother used him for his wedding. Great recommendation! Brian was very attentive, on top of things, and easily reachable. He listened to all of our ideas and suggestions, and helped us accomplish everything we wanted to do for our wedding. I would highly recommend Blueprint Entertainment to any bride and groom to be!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • MissMaryKay

Mary · Married on 06/25/2016

We could not be more thrilled with our experience with Blueprint. We received so many compliments from our guests on how smooth and efficiently everything ran, and that was 100% thanks to Brian. I really appreciated his level of professionalism and dedication to our event. His music selections perfectly matched our tastes and he included many (if not all) of our requests. I would 100% recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kate · Married on 06/24/2016

DJ Brian Sulak was a true professional who did an outstanding job at our wedding. This poor guy had to deal with intermittent power outages and brown outs the entire evening and handled everything like a champ. He facilitated the entire evening and dealt with so much troubleshooting that this guy should deserve an award. I don't even know what I would have done if someone else were our DJ. It is with zero hesitation that I recommend Blueprint Entertainment for all of your DJ needs...not to mention he's an all around super cool guy to deal with! Thank you sooooo much Brian!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2016

Brian with Blueprint Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. Brian exceeded all of our expectations. The music was amazing at our reception and he played all our songs we requested. Brian was extremely easy to contact and his response time was great. He was very attentive to detail which was great because so was I! I would recommend Brian in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/31/2016