128 Reviews for Blueflash

Slideshow (2)
Canvas (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)

The Blueflash team was exactly what we needed from the start of planning to the big day. They were professional and captured all of the important moments. I love their journalistic style and how we were able to view some edited photos during dinner! We cannot wait to get the rest of the photos! Thank you Blueflash!

Profile Picture Mia, 5/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Hiring Blueflash Photography was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding! We used Blueflash for photography, videography, and uplighting, and cannot say enough great things about them. From the first time we reached out to them, Britt was thorough, responsive, and so helpful, even sending examples of their work from the venue where we were getting married. Our lead photographer Matt helped to make our day perfect, directing a HUGE 40 person wedding party quickly while still getting great shots. It was important to me to really capture the day, and not have so many posed photos. The candid shots that he and Fred got were all so beautiful. I am a singer in a wedding band, and was nervous about having a videographer as I have seen time and again that they can be insanely intrusive and overwhelming. Nate was amazing, and I barely even noticed the three of them were there photographing and videoing us, but when I was in a moment and thought “I hope they are getting this on film,” I would look around and they’d be right there every time. The finished product of the photos and videos are so beautiful, five months later I am still getting compliments on how great they look! Even after the wedding was over, they were more than accommodating with all of our video and photography editing requests and continue to help us through the process of selecting photos for albums and thank you cards. From start to finish they have exceeded our expectations. We cannot thank them enough for such a perfect day!

Photos
Profile Picture Mike & Marissa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Everything about our experience with the Blueflash Team exceeded our expectations from beginning to end. They are true professionals, but also super down to earth and so easy to work with. Right from the beginning, we had such a pleasant experience working with Britt, who is super organized and did a great job setting the stage and answering all our questions. Emily and Fred were truly amazing and captured some of the best shots from our wedding day. My husband and I are very laid back people and aren't typically into pictures, but wanted to make sure we captured all of the important shots of family and friends that we would always be able to look back on. We did take lots of pictures of course, but it was very painless and we had a lot of fun working with Emily and Fred. They knew exactly what to do and timed everything perfectly. Emily also did our engagement shoot and we had a great day with her. I can't say enough about this team and how amazing they were to work with. Thank you Britt, Emily, and Fred for being rock stars and making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved everything about working with Blueflash Photography. From the first phone calls with the coordinator, Britt, to working with our group of photographers and videographer the day of our wedding - everything was an absolute dream. We get so many compliments on our photos and I can not wait to see our wedding video in a couple of weeks. Would recommend a million times to anyone looking for an all-in-one wedding photographer and videographer.

Profile Picture Tia, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Bluefash did an amazing job. Britt the owner is so professional, organized, and sweet. She really doesn't miss a beat. She made me feel taken care of all the way to the end. The two photographers she sent Emily and Kiersten were saints. Emily was so thorough. She caught every moment but also knew how to be discrete. I can't thank her enough for being patient with me when I lost my cool. She also knew how to style every photo, her eye is amazing. Kiersten had to deal with the boys and she was able to really capture the fun they bring to the table. When the two were together they were like a dream team. They really got things done. I honestly can't thank them enough for their amazing work.

We also had the bluecube which was a lot of fun and a party favorite. The props were great the set up was subtle and people really had a great time with it.

I would definitely recommend Blueflash to anyone with a wedding of any size or formality. They are well worth it and their price is also very fair.

Thank you Blueflash you really made my wedding something amazing!

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Getting a video through Blueflash was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Initially we didn't think we could afford it, but they were willing to help us create a package that was within our budget and Britt was so responsive to all my emails and questions. Nate was our videographer and he was amazing! Not only did our highlight video come out better than we could have imagined, he has such a great personality and made us feel totally comfortable. We are so happy that we decided to get a wedding highlight video and it really captured all the special moments throughout our day. From start to finish, Blueflash was a pleasure to work with, and you will not be disappointed with the service or product that you receive if you decide to go with them too! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lea, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

From beginning to end Blueflash has been a pleasure to work with. From our engagement photos in which the team came out to Nantucket for a full day of photography, to our wedding in Boston; Blueflash has been amazing. Their artistry, attention to detail, and flexibility is unparalleled. Above and beyond they are all genuinely nice people, who want the most for your day.

Profile Picture Maureen , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

Emily was amazing and made our day so special. She was professional, flexible and did an incredible job - we love the pictures!

Profile Picture Cait, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt and Kearsten photographed our wedding. They were both amazing!!! The photos came out beautiful!!! My husband and I are super happy with them!! Everyone that we worked with at Blueflash is amazing and kind, they all helped make our day perfect and captured it so we can reminisce about the day over and over! We are so happy with our desicion to have Blueflash Photography be our photographers for our engagement session and wedding!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely love our wedding pictures! Emily and Fred were so easy to work with. We got amazing shots at Purgatory Chasm for our first look, wonderful photos of our ceremony at Newport Vineyards and tons of fun shots at the reception! Britt, the studio manager, was great to work with and sent us a few little gifts leading up to our big day. Highly recommend Blueflash Photography!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

We rented the blue cube for our wedding ! The photo booth is a popular option for events so we decided to do this for our wedding!
We loved it and so did all of our guest!
It's great for all ages, my grandparents, daughter, toddlers everyone loved it !
The quality of the pictures are AMAZING !
The guy whom set the blue cube up was so nice and found the best spot he could for the blue cube at our venue !
If we ever need to rent out a photo booth again we will def be using blue flash again ! The whole team is awesome !

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Blueflash was amazing! We used their Videography service for our wedding. Leading up to our wedding, they were always responsive and very organized. They were also extremely friendly and took some stress off of me leading up to the wedding! On the day of our wedding, you couldn't even tell that they were there. They stayed out of the way, but I could tell they were getting some amazing footage. Our highlight video and the documentary were breathtaking, and it was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From beginning to end, the Blueflash Photography team was the friendliest, kindest, and most professional wedding vendor we dealt with. We had a unique request about 6 months before our wedding when my Dad fell ill and we needed to have a small ceremony before our big day (he was gravely ill and there was a chance he wasnt going to be at our wedding 6 months later). Blueflash dropped everything and came to the small ceremony, capturing priceless memories. Then we got to do it all over again in November! (AND my Dad was there for that as well!) Dad has since passed away, but his gift of two weddings, and two opportunities to dance with him as a bride are now fully captured as photos thanks to Blueflash! We seriously can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Matt and his Blueflash team. They procude excellent work and are a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We absolutely loved working with Blueflash and their talented team. During our initial sit down with Matt, we instantly knew that we wanted Blueflash as our photographer. He was laid-back, professional, patient and understanding throughout the entire process. I cannot thank them enough for doing such an amazing job and for being such a critical part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brit was awesome to work with coordinating and answering any questions we had regarding our photography. Matt is such a nice guy and very easy going. Has great suggestions and an eye for detail. Captured everything and more! Couldn't be happier with the way our photographs came out!

Profile Picture Carey, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We were lucky enough to have Matt and his BlueFlash team photograph the surpise proposal, engagement photos, and our wedding day. Matt and his team go above and beyond, sometimes even risking their own safety to capture the best photograph possible! He has so many fresh and innovated ideas it made it really fun to work with him. BlueFlash was extremely professional and were always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. We would recommend BlueFlash to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thank you BlueFlash for being with us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/28/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

My wife and I could not have had a more positive experience in working with Blueflash. Immediately upon our first meeting with Emily, we knew we had made the right choice in hiring Blueflash for our wedding photography. She was accommodating, professional, and friendly, and if our first impression was overwhelmingly positive, our reaction to our photos was way beyond that. We received them less than two weeks after the wedding, and were blown away by how good they came out.

Our ceremony and reception could not have gone better, and Emily and Jamie were a major part of its success. We'll be forever grateful to them for their work!

Profile Picture Christopher, 8/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We used Blueflash for our uplighting and photo booth. We decided to add these items onto our reception just a few weeks before our wedding, and Blueflash was accommodating and responsive on such short notice. Everything was set up and broken down as planned, the uplighting looked perfect, and our guests had a great time with the BlueCube. Great experience overall.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

What can I say about Blueflash except that they are the BEST!!! I have been fortunate enough to have known Matt and Emily for years, so needless to say it was a no-brainer when we were looking for our wedding photography. Friendship aside, Blueflash is the best there is. They are so wonderful to work with, and they are personally invested in their clients/events. I cannot say enough good things, and my husband and I now have the most wonderful keepsakes from our special day because of the Blueflash team. Our videos and photos are beautiful both in quality and sentimentality--Blueflash knows the most important things to capture. I would recommend Blueflash with every ounce of my being--you will not be disappointed. (And, they are incredibly unobtrusive during the ceremony, which I LOVED). Please choose them...they care about what they do. Let Blueflash be "your something blue." Love you Blueflash team!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I could not wait to write my review for Matt from BlueFlash Photography. Photography was something VERY important to us when planning our wedding. It is the only thing left after the wedding day and we knew we had to hire the BEST photographer possible. We researched multiple photographers and got quotes from each. Matt was a true professional from the start. I knew after meeting with him for 5 minutes that we would hire him as our wedding photographer. We hired two photographers, both Matt and Emily.

Throughout the craziness of our wedding day, Matt was calm and went above and beyond to ensure we got the best pictures possible. We got married on a VERY chilly March day at OceanCliff in Newport. Matt knew all the best spots to take pictures and when the lighting was just perfect. He even gave me his own jacket to keep warm as we moved from spot to spot! Talk about going above and beyond! Throughout the day Matt worked with my very crazy and loud family, and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted. After all the traditional pictures were taken, Matt was sure to take candids of the guests and of everyone dancing!

We got our pictures about two weeks after we got married. I am currently working with Matt on creating a photo album of all our amazing photos. I could NOT be more pleased with our pictures! They are absolutely breathtaking...I've gotten compliments that they should be in wedding magazines! We look back at our pictures and cannot stop smiling! We are so pleased with all the candids of our guests having a blast at our wedding. Matt was sure to get all the little details of our wedding that we worked so hard on. I personally think its those little details that make a difference, but those details are also easily forgotten in years to come so I am so happy Matt captured all of them with such style!

Seriously, contact Matt from BlueFlash Photography today and secure your wedding date with him. You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Dania, 5/7/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations

Matt Celeste and his team do an incredible job! We can't speak more highly of their level of professionalism! We expect a lot and are very
Particular! They delivered on all fronts and exceeded both of our expectations! If your on the fence for wedding or any photography, look no further, blueflash is where it's at!! Our experience with them was so positive that we felt compelled to write a review while on our honeymoon! Great job Matt! We appreciate all you and your team did for us!

David+Nikki

Profile Picture David, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

From the start, Blueflash was the perfect fit for our wedding. We primarily worked with Emily, who responded to our initial inquiries and any other questions along the way promptly and thoroughly. She understood what we were looking for with our photos, and the results were more than we could have asked for. During our first meeting, Emily said that she and the other photographer would be like ninjas, and she was right.

Emily and Brian worked with us on the day of our wedding, and we received many comments about how efficient and quiet they were. We did our photos prior to the ceremony, and they made it painless for our wedding party and family. My husband and myself are not serious individuals, and despite our constant breakdowns into laughter, Emily put up with us and got so many beautiful shots in the process.

We were married at the Glen Manor House, and the weather was drizzly and cold- but Emily and Brian used the beauty of the building instead of the outdoors (which you usually see in pictures from there) and it made for some fantastic and different photos. The turnaround on getting our photos was quick, and we have received nothing but compliments from everyone who sees them.

We also used the uplighting through Blueflash, which really set the tone for the night. It was a painless process and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I can not recommend Blueflash Photography (specifically Matt) highly enough. As soon as we met with Matt, we knew he was exactly what we wanted. He even provided suggestions about when we should start the ceremony based on sunlight. On the day of the wedding, Matt showed up exactly when he said he would and was with us throughout the whole day. He captured every moment without being intrusive. Blueflash took the most incredible pictures and even had some reason to display on an ipad at the reception. In the following month Matt emailed us hundreds of pictures all of which were incredible. We chose about 100 for an album (it was so hard to narrow it down). When we went to pick it up, we were speechless at how amazing everything came out. Everyone that sees the album is so impressed. Blueflash's professionalism, organization and creativity made them exactly what we were looking for. We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/31/15, 3 Reviews