BlueBridge Reviews

BlueBridge 5
  • Marites

Marites Cumba · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing "up north" Michigan venue

We absolutely loved our wedding venue! Bluebridge had the best balance of indoor and outdoor experience that we sought for our wedding and reception. All of our guests raved about the venue. They provided our flowers and DJ as well. I didn't have to worry about a thing leading up to the wedding, and they were a blessing to work with the day of. It was a magical weekend and I highly recommend Bluebridge for your wedding needs!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Hilary · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I just got married at the Chapel Centre on Saturday, March 3rd, and let me tell you, we could not be more pleased by the combination of the owners, the PHENOMENAL work of the coordinator (Polly), the beauty of the venue, and the ease of working with all of the staff there. When looking at venues it seemed to be a no-brainer when choosing this venue for its beauty; however, it turned into so much more than that! Stephanie and Chris were so easy and wonderful to work with and they were extremely accommodating to many of our wishes and wants. Polly was extremely organized and helped turn our wedding visions into a reality; she coached me through the entire process once we got closer to our wedding date and laid out our wedding plans so that I could easily envision every detail and helped make my day the best I have ever had.

I strongly encourage any engaged couples (or someone else looking to host an event) to look into this amazing venue. You will not be disappointed in their customer service and they will definitely help make your event everything you have imagined for it and more!

BlueBridge 6
    BlueBridge 7
    BlueBridge 8
    BlueBridge 9
    BlueBridge 10
    Sent on 03/08/2018

Kaila · Married on 10/28/2017

BlueBridge was the first stop on my husband and my's list of venues to look at, and a combination of the friendliness of the ownership and the "vibe" of the venue are what convinced us it was the perfect place. We weren't disappointed and were blown away how our day came together! Chris and Stephanie were willing to work with our design ideas to create the perfect experience for our guests over Halloweekend. They went above and beyond to make sure that the day went off without a hitch - from giving tips and tricks during the rehearsal to providing one of our groomsman with a leaf blower for his "Ghostbusters" entrance! Their communication and willingness to be flexible were a feeling my husband and I soon won't forget. The venue itself has great facilities that make it ideal for a Northern Michigan wedding - rain or shine. It has the flexibility for an outdoor experience even when weather isn't the best since the cocktail hour is covered and the chapel of the Bridge center has roll-up side windows. We hope to return to the venue and to stay in touch with Stephanie and Chris over the years because they truly made it more than just a venue - they made it a memory!

BlueBridge 11
    Sent on 11/12/2017

Anne · Married on 07/29/2017

Take a beautiful venue on a beautiful day, add a beautiful bride and groom, and you will have a beautiful wedding! As the MoB, I am very pleased with BlueBridge Events. To plan a wedding remotely can be a challenge, but Stephanie and Chris were great to work with. They responded promptly to emails and phone calls, and helped to make our children's July 29th wedding the happiest and most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. They are a very customer-oriented, detail attentive couple. Catering, bar and dj recommendations were perfect. Our event was flawless. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/09/2017

G · Married on 07/22/2017

My son and his wife had their wedding at Blue Bridge Event Center on July 22nd. Everything went really well, from the pre event planning with Chris and Stephanie to the day/evening of the wedding ceremony and reception with Chris and Polly present, assisting us every step of the way. They helped with last minute table changes when guests showed up with unexpected friends, (ugh!), with keeping us all on schedule (not an easy task for this family, lol), with helping us take down and pack up our decorations, and more. They were amazing! The facilities are wonderful too! The ceremony was done in the outside chapel and the surroundings are beautiful. The reception facility was just renovated and it is wonderful, fresh and clean!
    High recommend!!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • I

Ilgi · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our wedding at this venue on July 15th and it was perfect. Especially considering, we live in LA and we had to plan everything remotely. Chris and Stephanie was so awesome from day 1, to help us organize the whole thing till the last minute. You can tell they really care about their business and people they serve to. Don't go anywhere to arrange flowers or anything, Stephanie does an amazing job and she has a great taste. I seriously couldn't ask for a better wedding and better people to work with.

The venue is gorgeous, we had a small wedding and that's why we used the Woodside Chapel tent area. They took care of the garden so well, it was very green and beautiful. Even if it would rain, the tent would easily cover 50 people.

I honestly don't know what else to say, it was perfect. Thank you so much for everything Chris and Stephanie!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Alexandria · Married on 05/20/2017

We fell in love with this venue 2 years ago when it was Frog Pond Village. Nestled back into the pine trees with a magical little garden - the setting of Bridge Chapel/Ballroom is absolutely beautiful! It was a little scary having your venue change hands but we were absolutely blown away by the talent and hard work of Stephanie and Chris. BlueBridge is one of a kind!

The venue looks incredible and our flowers (designed and crafted by Stephanie) were perfect! Everything came together so well in terms of our vendors and the timing. We could not be more pleased and our family and friends simply had the best time! The improvements they made, while subtle, brought new life and a simple, modern aesthetic to an already stunning venue.

Stephanie and Chris are truly a talented team with obvious passion and such authenticity. From the fishing lures in the boutonnieres to the extra decor set up, they happily went the extra mile. This is only the beginning for these two and their wonderful staff. We appreciate their vision and mission and we are most honored to be part of the BlueBridge "inaugural class" of weddings and special events. I know we will be back here to remember this day for years to come. We highly recommend working with Stephanie and Chris to plan your special day!

Alex & Sonny

Sent on 06/13/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

We had a great wedding reception here earlier this month! Chris worked very hard to make sure that everything went according to our plans and was very accommodating to all of the changes that we made along the way. We appreciate the Blue Bridge hospitality and found it to be a great place to entertain our friends and take pictures! We highly recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Lianna · Married on 03/25/2017

We are beyond pleased with our experience at Blue Bridge. We planned our wedding from Detroit, MI (3 hours away) and it was incredibly stress free due to everything Polly and Chris did for us. They were available for a phone call whenever we needed, we're flexible to meet when we were in town, and were incredibly responsive with emails, text, and phone calls.
    Chris helped organize everything with alcohol and expenses. He was so helpful with including what we wanted, giving good ideas, and not pushing us to spend money where we didn't want to. The weekend of he was so incredibly thoughtful and helpful. He is a super sweet and kind and and willing to do whatever we needed to make the weekend great.
    Polly was so helpful with every little detail. She helped plan and brought up so many great ideas. The weekend of she took care of everything we needed. Our wedding day was so easy and stress free because of their help.
    They put their hearts into what they are doing and made us feel personally valued throughout the whole experience.
    The venue is beautiful and our guests were blown away by how naturally beautiful it was.
    It was overall an incredible experience and I would recommend it to any couple!

Sent on 09/12/2018