Bluebird Weddings & Events Reviews

27 | Greenville, SC

27 Reviews for Bluebird Weddings & Events

Claudette · Married on 10/28/2018

pleasure to work with!

I knew from day 1 that Beth would deliver! And she and Jane did not disappoint! I completely trusted them and I had no worries on my wedding day! It really was the best day of my life!

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved Bluebird Weddings and Event’s work. John and Beth have great teamwork within the business. Beth was quick in responses and detailed with follow ups on any questions I had. They are reliable, flexible, and truly value what is important to the bride and groom. For every request I had, they were happy to see if they could do it for me – and that means the world to a bride to have a vendor that has a ‘yes can do’ attitude. What I appreciated the most about John was his ability to be present but invisible so we could enjoy the best day of our life. He did a great job and worked hard the entire time, I would absolutely recommend this videographer.

Libby · Married on 08/05/2017

I loved working with Bluebird from the beginning to the end. Every question I had was answered so quickly and I never had to wonder about anything! They are AWESOME! And my videos turned out great.

Gwin · Married on 07/29/2017

I loved working with Bluebird! I didn't have to worry about anything and they did a wonderful job with the video.

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

They were amazing!!! Loved my highlight video. They were super patient and awesome when I asked to change a song in the video. Best part I didn't have to wait forever for my video:)

Diane · Married on 04/22/2017

Beth Godwin was wonderful. She was so helpful and went out of her way to make my daughter's wedding beautiful and perfect. She had wonderful suggestions and found a way to make our ideas work. I showed her where our items were for everything, and she took it from there. I had brought extra items that we weren't sure whether we would use or not, and she incorporated a lot of it in ways I wouldn't have thought of. When I asked about anything, she never hesitated; she simply made it happen. (She even tried to clean mulch from our runner until I told her to throw it away, that it had served its purpose.) Beth definitely had the attitude that she wanted the wedding to be what we wanted, not what she wanted.

Diane · Married on 04/22/2017

Just received the video from my daughter's wedding. It is absolutely wonderful. Every time I watch it, it almost brings me to tears. John was very unobtrusive but made sure he got the shots needed without interfering with the photographer or what was happening. He put the montage together perfectly and created something that will be a keepsake forever.

Courtney · Married on 04/09/2017

I'm not sure I can say enough wonderful things about how much Beth and Jane did to help my wedding be as perfect as it was. I can't imagine not having them there on the day of, to set up, organize, and direct everything-- it allowed not only myself as the bride to relax, but my mom and family members be able to enjoy the day with me, instead of stressing over things that they already had covered! Thank you SO much for all you did-- our wedding day was perfect, and we owe so much of it to you!!!

Jan · Married on 03/18/2017

Beth and Jane were wonderful to work with. I do not even want to imagine doing our daughter's wedding without Bluebird Weddings! Professional, very accomodating, hard-working, attention to details, very pleasant personalities, calming. Would highly recommend!

• User7796625 · 1+ year ago

We were originally not going to use a wedding coordinator for our wedding. However, we heard about Beth with Bluebird Weddings and Events and decided to try it. I cannot tell you how many times we have said how thankful we are that we decided to use Beth. She did an amazing job helping coordinate the rehearsal, answering lots of questions, and helping make our wedding so perfect. She, and her mom, were such a blessing. They helped set decor up, and break them down. Got us where we needed to be on time. They were excellent!!

Susan · Married on 01/21/2017

You will not be disappointed! Beth did an amazing job with our wedding reception! We could not have done it without her. Great attention to detail!!

Bitsy · Married on 12/31/2016

Beth is wonderful - a real professional. She handled everything perfectly which allowed me to really enjoy my daughter's wedding. I knew right away that we were in good hands. I can't say enough about how easy she is to work with. Planning a wedding can be stressful (at least that's what I've heard) but not with Beth!

Amy · Married on 11/04/2016

Beth Godwin was AMAZING! She answered all emails and phone calls in a timely manner and arrived to every meeting early. She was easy to talk with and made wonderful suggestions. I gave her the items I wanted used for the reception and a few pictures and the rest was up to her. She truly captured my vision and did an outstanding job. She was very attentive during the reception and really took the stress off our shoulders. We would highly recommend her for any party big or small.

Casey and Amy Cook

Virginia · Married on 10/29/2016

Bluebird was a great choice for our daughter's wedding videography. They fulfilled our agreed contract including all timelines, were very professional, accommodating to any special requests and did not take away anything from the ceremony or reception. They were willing to travel and the videos were excellent quality- very creative with the music and captured the setting perfectly. These videos will provide lifelong memories! We appreciated their service very much- also very reasonably priced compared to other quotes -

carly · Married on 10/22/2016

Beth was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was so knowledgeable and organized, but most importantly, she was so kind! Multiple of my other vendors/people in the wedding party commented on how Beth was the just the best!

Mandy · Married on 09/24/2016

Beth was absolutely phenomenal to work with. Best decision I made during the wedding planning process. She is very organized and really knows wat she is doing when it comes to planning and advising. So thankful she organized everything so my day went perfectly!

Very responsive and helpful!!!

Teri · Married on 09/24/2016

The videography that John did for our daughter's wedding was outstanding! It was an outdoor wedding and John captured absolutely every wonderful moment. We received several videos that captured the day, all were edited perfectly, put to wonderful music, clear picture and great audio. I would highly, highly recommend Bluebird Weddings and Events. Both Beth and John were easy to work with, always professional and their product was awesome! Teri Williams

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2016

Incredible to work with! Shared opinions and ideas but not pushy. So great at her job. Such a sweet person. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. Beth and Jane took care of it all.

Debbie · Married on 07/16/2016

Beth and John worked with us to capture just what we wanted of our daughter's wedding...a faithful recording of all the prelude music and the entire ceremony. No bells and whistles needed; just a high quality video of the actual time together in the church.

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

John & Beth with Bluebird Weddings & Events, did an amazing job! We had great communication throughout the process and was always available to answer any questions. On the day of the wedding, they had ample assistance and equipment there. When we received the videos, they were excellent! We are very pleased with the wonderful service and video quality. I highly recommend John and Beth with Bluebird Weddings & Events!!!

Catherine · Married on 10/24/2015

Bluebird not only helped my wedding day go smoothly and be stress-free but also produced a gorgeous video that we will cherish forever! Many wedding planners seem to add some chaos to an already stressful day, but Beth was calm & collected and executed my plans perfectly. She is creative and organized. I would recommend her as a wedding planner to any bride to be or for any event! John did our videography & managed to capture every detail! We are so happy we have a video of our wedding & reception! Bluebird Weddings & Events is a wonderful company that will do their best to make your special day memorable and flawless.

Beth at Bluebird helped me with wedding planning and coordinated my wedding day. She made every detail perfect and gave me the low-stress wedding I wanted. She got to know my personal style and asked all the right questions before my wedding so that the day of went very smoothly. John is a talented videographer who made us an awesome highlight video as well as extended footage of the ceremony and our first dances. I gave him little instruction but he knew exactly what to capture and how to cut the video to show every detail we wanted to remember! I highly recommend Bluebird to plan and record your wedding or event!

Shelley · Married on 10/18/2015

As we all know, a Wedding Day is a very special day for anyone! I had the honor to work with Beth Godwin from BlueBird Weddings and Events as my wedding coordinator. Beth's professionalism and attention to detail was above and beyond. I didn't have to worry about the ceremony. With little direction, Beth did exactly what I wanted, needed, and handled everything with ease. She developed a great rapport with the entire bridal party, never seemed ruffled by changes, and handled all 4 (yes 4 children) in my bridal party with ease. I had 2 babies in a wagon and Beth jumped right in making sure every detail was perfect. If you're looking for a great company to work with, I highly recommend Blue Bird Weddings. I had a wonderful experience and truly enjoyed my special day knowing everything was handled. Thank you!

Meghan · Married on 10/10/2015

The Godwin family is just amazing! I had the honor of having Beth as one of my beautiful bridesmaids and she helped keep everything organized and stress free - definitely what you want in a wedding planner! Several couples from our church recommended John for videography and we could not have asked for anything more! He was very respectful of timing, worked with our photographer flawlessly and provided us a video we have watched countless times since our wedding day! We cannot thank Bluebird enough for helping make our wedding day so special!