29 Reviews for Bluebird Brides

Makeup Trial (4)
Hair Extensions (3)
Contour Makeup (3)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Katherine was awesome! She made me look and feel so beautiful for my boudoir shoot! She is extremely personable, and I had a great time talking to her throughout my makeover. Even more importantly, she was extremely accommodating when I asked if her products were cruelty free. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Katherine is the best! She is warm, funny, and inviting - you can tell she truly enjoys her work as her passion. We collaborated on a “Dramatic New Year Eve” theme with glitter and smoky eyes lips that pop - I love it! Thanks again lady!

Profile Picture Charmaine, 10/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine did such a wonderful job at my friends wedding. Our makeup and hair looked amazing thanks to her. She was early, efficient and friendly. I will definitely be using her for my wedding and recommending her to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Really nice meeting Katherine! She glammed me up for a photoshoot and it changed my whole vibe! Contour and Smokey eye was everything!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine was AMAZING. She made me feel so beautiful for my boudoir shoot. I am surprising my future hubby with an album on our wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for better hair and make up!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine was absolutely amazing. She is so sweet & personable, and as one of the first people I saw that day besides my bridesmaids, she kept me calm hours before my wedding. She was more than accommodating and flexible with my needs and I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Josephine, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Katherine was AMAZING!! She did my hair and makeup for a vintage styled photo shoot and I loved it. She was super nice and interesting to talk too. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends!

Profile Picture Chris, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine helped me feel beautiful, confident and at ease. I loved having her do my makeup and can’t wait to tell others about her awesome work.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As I am someone who has no idea how to apply anything more then mascara I was very pleased to have met Katherine. She worked her magic on me for my holiday party. She made me look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend Katherine, she's pleasant and professional.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine was friendly and did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have their hair and makeup done. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine did my hair and makeup for a New Years Eve party. I don't normally wear makeup and I have never had a makeover. She asked questions and made sure that I liked what she was doing. She did a FABULOUS job!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine is amazing! She is polite, courteous and reliable. I highly recommend anyone looking for a great makeup experience to contact her. I look forward to working with her again for future engagements.

Profile Picture Candace , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Hair, Makeup

Katherine did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. She did a fabulous job--I've never felt so glamorous! I received many compliments that I was "the most beautiful bride." My bridesmaids and mother-in-law looked fabulous as well! She listened to each of our interests and gave great makeup that reflected exactly what you wanted. What's more, she was an absolute joy to talk to and started my special day on such a fun, relaxing note! I absolutely recommend Bluebird Brides!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katherine did my hair and makeup for a boudoir photo shoot. I was feeling nervous before, but Katherine was so sweet and very easy to talk to. She did such a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. I felt like a glamazon bombshell!! I will be sure to book her again in the future and refer my friends to her.

Profile Picture Holly, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair, Makeup

Katherine was awesome. Very professional and listened to your needs!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved my hair and makeup! Katherine made my girls and I look amazing! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine is an artist. I have done my hair and makeup with her around 6 times. Super talented, professional, and will improvise on the spot. I will continue to use her for my hair and makeup needs.

Profile Picture Joanelle, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Katherine is a phenomenal hair and makeup artist! She made me look and feel amazing. I would use her again over and over. She taught me some cool hair tricks too!! :)

Profile Picture Willa, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Perfect all around! I love that Katherine does both hair & make-up and she comes to you! She was also very friendly and personable. She understood everyone’s style preferences and flawlessly fulfilled the hair and make-up visions. Everyone loved her work, I couldn’t have asked for better!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Katherine is super friendly and professional. She did an amazing job on my makeup and took the time to answer all my makeup questions. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine has done my makeup for many different occasions. From a friends wedding to parties. My makeup is always flawless and stays put all night! She's super professional and very accommodating, I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine did my hair and makeup for a pin up photo shoot. She was so easy to talk to. And answered all my curious questions without hesitation. A wonderful person and very professional. She nailed the look I was going for which made the pics perfect.

Profile Picture Lee Ann, 10/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katherine was a complete professional and made sure I looked every bit as fantastic as I always dreamed I could on my special day!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Katherine was so amazing! I will be recommending her to everyone in the Philadelphia area!! She made me instantly comfortable and I felt like I knew her forever within minutes. She's someone that is so friendly and leaves you at ease. If you're nervous, she'll settle your nerves just by being herself. She's a girl's girl. I looked and felt totally flawless!!! You will never regret hiring Katherine!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, [Private], 1 Review