Blueberries Bridal Reviews

6 | Kensington, MD

6 Reviews for Blueberries Bridal

Kristen · Married on 04/24/2010

The bridemaid dresses were beautiful. Many of the girls have been able to get other uses out of them.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Susan · Married on 05/02/2009

This small intimate shop was a pleasure to work with. We wish we had found them before the wedding dress was purchased, but we got bridesmaid's dreesses there. They had exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 05/05/2009
  • R&R

Rhonda · Married on 04/25/2009

Bluberries Bridal provided dresses for my bridal party and my bridal shoes. The service is TOP NOTCH! Mrs. LaQuan McCarley is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She assisted my bridesmaids with their orders, made suggestions on dresses, fabrics, and accessories. The salon is beautifully decorated and lends to an wonderful shopping experience. I would recommend any bride who prefers the royal treatment when shopping for her big day to check out Blueberries Bridal in Kensington, Maryland. You will not regret the experience.

Sent on 05/19/2009

Pat · Married on 10/26/2007

I walked past this store unexpectedly and was startled by the beautiful dress in the window. Though the store was small the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I was surprised to find out that they also carry a selection of bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses and tiaras. Everything was fantastic, I saw a perfect headpiece and was able to pick out the colors for my bridesmaids dresses.

I would recommend this store to anyone.

Sent on 06/30/2008
  • Laborday Bride 09

Kelly · Married on 09/06/2009

Blueberries has a wonderful selection of dresses...not too many, but just what I was looking for. I had gone to many bridal salons before coming here (i believe it was 6 salons) and immediately fell in love with several of the dress blueberries had in stock. LaQuan and her staff always provided good advice and responded to e-mails with in 24 hours. They even allowed me to come by and try on the sample dress several times, as well as let me take pictures before i bought the dress (most salons do not allow this). However, I did not like her alterations lady, so i would recommend buying the dress from blueberries, but finding your own alterations person.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Raena · Married on 05/28/2010

1.0

Brides are always warned about all the terrible things they need to watch out for when planning a wedding. People will tell you what questions to ask the caterer and where to shop for a great bridal gown. I wish someone would have warned me about this terrible shop. From the outside, it looked so beautiful and quaint- the perfect place to shop for a couture dress in a cute little boutique on antique row...WRONG! I ordered my Enzoani Love Couture dress from LaQuan in August from her "temporary" location at her home since the store had flooded. When I picked the dress up in December- it did not fit and LaQuan suggested that if I lose weight, it would fit me. As my big day neared and I didn't fit into my dress I visited a seamstress, who turned the dress inside out and notified me that my dress was used and had been altered from a size 8 to a size 4! The fabric had been cut on the inside layers and some of the alterations were irreversible!

I showed the dress to LaQuan, who also acknowledged that the dress was altered, but told me that there were no exchanges or refunds available. All she could offer me was 50% off one of her sample dresses in store! It's 2 months before my wedding and I'm out $1,650 and I don't have a dress to wear. Save your time and money and beware of Blueberries- THEY SELL USED DRESSES AT FULL PRICE!!

Sent on 07/20/2010