Blue Venado Beach Weddings Reviews

28 | Cancun, MX

28 Reviews for Blue Venado Beach Weddings

28 Blue Venado Beach Weddings Reviews

Arle · Married on 09/29/2012

I have been a wedding planner in Riviera Maya for the past 5 years, reason why I have had the opportunity to see many locations in the area, but I felt in love with blue venado since the first time I visited the place.
    We had a mayan ceremony on Thursday in another beautiful location, and on Saturday we enjoyed a private ceremony, coctel hour and the reception in this magical place,,, I truly believe that you must have a connection with the place that you choose to exchange your vows and say I DO !!! , I was able to imagine all the wedding during my site inspection,,,,
    we did not look further and booked the place :) .
    we set up and appointment for menu tasting and we loved the food as well.
    I did not use their services for planning or flowers, I planned the full event myself using my own vendors and it was the best day of our life.

3.5

Everything was beautiful! We had a small ceremony.. as intimate as we expect... Great location... and perfect service. Lovely memories!

Cheryl · Married on 05/14/2015

0.0

We opted for Blue Venado, Described to us as "Rustic"with good food and drink.We wanted to be married on the beach this sounded perfect.After been in mexico for7days we travelled to Blue Venado,On arrival we were greated with Quad bikes. This venue in the day is an Adventure Park which we were NOT aware of.
    We had taken our decorations with us as the cost that this vendor charges is estotionate. We opted for the ALL IN package which on the website stated EVERYTHING included.IT IS NOT the case.here are some of the points that occurred
    *Music for walking down the isle was playing to guests as i arrived off the mini bus, Before we were any where by the isle
    *I was handed a bouquet nothing like id asked for" i know this isn't what you asked for, But its all a bit last minute"
    *the ceremony could not even be heard by any of my family members as the speakers we not loud enough
    *The DJ was APPALLING!
    *The food came out COLD
    *Half of the food we paid for i.e Lobster giant shrimps chorizo sausage on the BBQ which is actually them cooking it in the kitchen never came out.
    *we were not served any Wine during the meal we had to ask for it.
    *There was a 2hr gap between the main and dessert when they did come out 15 bitsize (small) pieces of puddings were put on a side table by the wedding cake?This was for 30 guests??Were we supposed to share half each?
    *The wedding cake had a cardboard layer between the 2 levels which was a struggle to cut,Should be fun to see on the video.
    You may be thinking you get what you pay for,We spent £17'000 on our wedding all in all,this venue and our wedding planner were around £8000 of this.The manager Sofia Garcia speaks FLUENT english,When we complained the next day the only thing she could offer us was a SORRY.If you are looking at booking this venue DONT.I took it on the chin and made the best of my reception,tequila helped.
    Botom line DO NOT get married at BLUE VENADO do not use WEDDINGSINPLAYA for your wedding planner.