Blue Tiger Films Reviews

57 | Poway, CA

57 Reviews for Blue Tiger Films

mayra · Married on 08/28/2010

Jeremy was very friendly and the prices were very good. I can't wait to see the final product.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Samantha · Married on 03/03/2017

A year ago when I started looking for videographers, I didn't realize just how much I was going to love this new trend for weddings. Jeremy was responsive to all my emails and the price way right so I scheduled a phone call with him. After talking with several video Grapher, we decided on blue tiger films. Jeremy answered all my questions and was calm and flexible with my plans. His brother and him showed up on time and started shooting right away. They worked well with my photographers and since they had been at my venue before they made suggestions on where to take photos. They did am excellent job at filming while staying out of the way. 3 months later, Jeremy emailed me the video and it was more beautiful than I thought it would be. A wedding video is a great way to relive the happiest day, since it goes by so fast.I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Janelle · Married on 01/14/2017

We loved working with Blue Tiger Films! Jeremy was so nice and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend Blue Tiger Films to anyone looking for a videographer. :)

Sent on 02/14/2017

eden · Married on 08/09/2014

Blue Tiger Films are so creative and talented. I sought them out over a year in advance because I was so impressed with their work. When I got my video from them I cried. My husband who never cries, not even at the wedding got "misty eyed" watching it. The wedding video they made is priceless to me.

They were kind and professional. I would recommend them to anyone and hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/13/2015

sg · Married on 03/17/2013

Completely satisfied!!!

We selected Blue Tiger Films because I loved the work exhibited in their portfolio. Jeremy and Brian captured EVERYTHING there was to capture at the wedding - - even me (the bride) in the photobooth with some of our guests- - who knew? The primary reason we opted to go with videography- - I must admit, it was up for debate- -was to capture the day. Without a doubt, our day has not only been memorialized in our hearts and minds, but it also in video. Jeremy promised the process would be non-intrusive, and it was. I am still trying to figure out how they were able to capture everything.

My husband and I loved the editing choices made and the highlights reel was "beautifully done" [feedback from a guest]. Initially, my husband had reservations, but after receiving the highlights reel and the video, he admitted he was glad I was persistent! ;0)

As our final gift to our guests, we are sending all of them a copy of the highlight reel; it is so beautiful, we must share it!

We are definitely satisfied customers and HIGHLY recommend BLUE TIGER FILMS to every Mr. & Mrs.-to-be!

J&S Watkins

Sent on 07/03/2013

Carolyn · Married on 09/08/2013

We hired Jeremy 9 months ago to do our wedding and we couldn't be happier..he was so nice, gracious, and professional..you couldn't tell that they were even there..they did such a great job fading into the background even though they had all the cameras and lights

The final product was great especially the highlight!!..he did an awesome job editing the highlight..he captured all the great and special moments

We are more than happy that we hired Jeremy and Blue Tiger Films!!

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • Kimberly & Kameron

Kimberly & Kameron · Married on 05/24/2014

0.0

Our wedding video turned out so amazingly beautiful. Unfortunatly our microphone didn't work during the ceremony so our guests did not get to hear our vows. However, because we were mic'd up from Blue Tiger our entire ceremony was captured so we were able to show our guests. I barely even noticed that they were there filming, which was important to me, but captured such beautiful footage. Thank you so much guys we now how our wedding on film forever!

Sent on 08/12/2015