Blue Tiger Films Reviews

57 | Poway, CA

57 Reviews for Blue Tiger Films

Celestine · Married on 01/02/2015

Hiring Blue Tiger Films to film & put together our wedding video + highlight reel was honestly one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. We loved working with them and we love the videos they made for us. They were so easy to work with - Jeremy and Brian were both really professional, friendly, talented throughout the whole process - and really calm and collected during our busy and exciting wedding day and the Chinese tea ceremony the day before wedding. On both days, they arrived early and were taking beautiful shots of each location before we even got there. Jeremy and Brian said "hi" to my fiance and I as soon as they saw us arrive and gave us a warm smile before they went straight back to work. I'm not typically very comfortable in front of the camera but they were so inconspicuous that I didn't even feel like they were there and I didn't even realize they were following up around capturing us enjoying the special day. They made all of our guests and ourselves feel very comfortable. Even over a year later now, I remember on the morning of the big day, while the ladies and gents were busy and bustling around in their respective hotel suites getting ready (Jeremy filmed the girls side while Brian filmed the groomsmen and groom), Jeremy stopped me briefly to give me a warm, genuine compliment about my dress as he was filming some shots of it. As a bride, I really appreciated that and I felt like he was helping me to enjoy the day and he wasn't acting like he was just there to work yet another wedding.

We love all the footage they captured, and we especially love the highlight reel that they made for us! They were really receptive to little edits of things we wanted to tweak during the process.

All in all, my husband and I, and our family and friends, were sooo happy and impressed by how amazing Blue Tiger Films were.
    Thank you SO much, Jeremy and Brian!! We love reliving our special day through your amazing work!!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/24/2014

Jeremy and his brother were AMAZING!!! I had two friends refer me from their weddings, and I would refer them in a heartbeat myself! Very professional, took amazing footage, and made an amazing teaser and wedding video. They knew how to capture those special moments without being intrusive or asking a bunch of questions. Our initial meeting with Jeremy was great, and I felt his price was very fair for what we got out of it. He took down what was important to us, and made sure to capture it throughout the day. (Including some family shots our photographer didn't get!) Thank you Jeremy for everything! You made our wedding so special and captured everything beautifully! If you don't book with them, you'll regret it. They're GREAT!!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Mai · Married on 10/18/2014

Jordan and I would like to THANK YOU for capturing our beautiful vietnamese wedding on October 18th 2014. You guys did such as an amazing job. We enjoyed working with you guys at the start of capturing our engagement. You gave us the sense of comfort that will capture and deliver the best. I was so excited and enjoyed to watch the video over and over again as you released it. You captured so many precious and unforgettable priceless moments. It was very professional done. We will forever treasure this video and definitely recommend to many future brides and grooms.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Janelle · Married on 09/12/2014

Blue Tiger Films is the best! It can be challenging to find good people who are really good at what they do. But they are exactly that. They are incredible videographers! They capture so many amazing moments, their reels are beautifully edited, and the whole time they work with incredible attitudes and smiles on their faces.

But more than just extremely professional guys who are fantastic at what they do, they are just genuinely good people! A nice example of this, is that when we couldn't afford the more expensive package because my fiancee and I were on a pretty strict budget, Jeremy not only helped us out a little bit with the price, but on top of that he still treated us like an A-list client. He showed up early at our event and stayed late, even though we couldn't afford the extra hours. That is only one of several examples that show the kindness that Blue Tiger Films possesses.

I could go on and on. But the bottom line is these guys are amazing at what they do, AH-MAZING! Literally their quality of work is unbelievable. If that isn't enough for you to hire them immediately then their character should be. Integrity, humility, kindness and people who genuinely care about others are hard to come by these days. Add a wonderful work ethic and a positive attitude and I can't imagine anything more you could ask for and these guys have it all. I highly recommend them and hope that you get the opportunity to work with them because it will add so much to your wedding and to the rest of your lives reliving a day full of so much love, life and happiness. Totally worth it!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Sara · Married on 08/23/2014

The absolute best decision that you could possibly make for your wedding is to hire Jeremy and Brian to film it.

When I first started my search for an awesome videographer, I was discouraged because of the mixed reviews I found and the incredibly high prices they all charged. Luckily, I found Blue Tiger Films and was instantly sold based solely on their amazing reviews. I emailed Jeremy that day and had a response almost instantly. They were so incredibly friendly and professional throughout my entire planning process. When I finally met them on my wedding day, I knew that we made the right decision.

When we finally got our highlight reel and full length video, my husband and I were in tears (as well as the rest of our family and friends that have seen it). I had an idea in my head of what it would be like, but they completely blew my expectations out of the water! Jeremy and Brian have an incredible gift of editing the footage together so beautifully. They made sure to get every little detail of our day which meant a lot to us because everything that we included meant something special. They treat your wedding and the work they put into your video as if you are their only client. My husband and I both agree that we would have paid so much more than we actually did... trust me when I say that their prices are a BARGAIN based on the time they spend on your video and the quality! It is worth the investment and definitely worth cutting back in other areas if need be. Compared to our professional photography and all of the other mementos we have of our special day, our video is the best one by far. Thank you SO much Jeremy and Brian! We are so grateful to be one of your lucky couples and will treasure our video forever!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Blue Tiger Film's did an excellent job capturing my wedding on film!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/26/2014

Are you looking for a super talented Videographer to capture your big day then Blue Tiger Films is who you should hire! The quality of their work is absolutely top notch. They are very easy to work with and are open to any ideas you may have. They also really just stood back, filmed and let the wedding day happen without me even knowing that they were there (just like they say they would). Blue Tiger Films worked seamlessly with my photographers although they had never met. I highly recommend Blue Tiger Films for your wedding you will receive mind blowing results and they offer it at a great value.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

My husband and I hired Blue Tiger Films for our wedding last July and they were amazing! On the day of our wedding they came early and stayed late to make sure they captured everything. They were super friendly and professional and worked very well with our photographers. They were very unobtrusive as many of the other reviews say. Even in our small ceremony site I never noticed where their cameras were set up. When we received the final product we were blown away. They really captured everything and the editing of the highlight reel was amazing. We looked at a lot of videographers and there is definitely not a better deal in San Diego, their prices are much more reasonable than most I spoke to. For the quality of work and professionalism they are by far the best value I've seen. We would definitely recommend Blue Tiger Films!!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Carly · Married on 07/13/2014

Blue Tiger Films was a pleasure to work with. They are profession, talented, and passionate about their business. They perfectly captured our special wedding day - allowing us to continue to enjoy those priceless memories!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Ben · Married on 07/07/2014

Out of all the vendors we used on our wedding day, Blue Tiger was our favorite. Jeremy and Brian had no issue driving to meet us and go over our ideas. They were very welcoming and made it more than clear that they were there to take care of us and make the day flawless. They responded immediately to any correspondence. They were very professional on the day of our wedding. They had multiple cameras and covered every angle and shot. Most companies charge extra for the additional cameras and videographer but they just charged us the package fee with no additional fees. They were willing to stay for extra time to make sure they got every shot to make the perfect video. We got the video and absolutely loved it! They didn't miss any moments. The final product is amazing with the quality of the video, the flow of the cameras, and the music that is added to the video. Our favorite part is the highlight video that Jeremy put together. We could not have been more blessed to have Blue Tiger Films handle our video. We have received many compliments when sharing the video with family and friends. They are all about customer service and just making sure everything is handled correctly, even if it may result in them doing extra work that they did not expect. I did my fair share of research and the prices they charge are very comparable and typically lower than other companies but don't let this fool you. The service is top notch and you can see the quality of their videos on their website. They met and exceeded our expectations far and beyond! Thank you Jeremy and Brian!

Sent on 01/15/2015

lorri · Married on 05/24/2014

So much planning goes into a wedding and one of the most important parts is getting it all caught on video.For my daughter's wedding she and I meet with a lot of Videographer's but she just didn't click with any of them. Our photographers actually recommend Blue Tiger Films and we are so glad they did. From our first meeting with Jeremy and Brian, we just knew we found the perfect vendor. They have competitive prices.They are just so nice and very respectful, from our first meeting, when at the wedding and after. They did their job so well, you didn't even know even realize they filming. Worked so well with the photographers. And the finished product was just fabulous. We will have such an awesome keepsake of the wedding, so look at through the year's. So here is a big Thank You and Shout Out to Blue Tiger Films!!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

You have seen the rest, now try the best!

Blue Tiger Films recently filmed our wedding in La Jolla, California and the end result was breathtaking! Their ability to capture ALL of our most special moments amazes me! We have watched our final wedding video multiple times and are still completely reliving every moment with tons of laughter and tears of joy! So much fun! And the best part is that we never have to worry about forgetting these moments because they are captured in our video…a very high quality video too! These are moments that just cannot be captured by a picture alone.

Jeremy is very easy to work with and helped us feel confident about our decision to hire a videographer from day one. Hiring a videographer was a last minute decision for us, but it honestly ended up being one of the best decisions that we made. From the beginning, we knew that Jeremy loved what he did and that his skills, professionalism, and reliability would set him apart from his competitors.

We recommend Blue Tiger Films to everyone we know whose getting married! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • User4119385 · 2+ years ago

Excellent reminder of the event . If you wonder if this is a necessary part of the event, don't question yourself. Do it!!! This was a heart felt video, almost like looking at a poem of our wedding. Beautiful event captured in time.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

Jeremy and his team were amazing to work with! Upon our first meeting, my fiancé and I both knew that these were people we wanted to work with. They were so down to earth, honest, and had amazing quality videos! Everything is shot so beautifully and they were able to work with our budget! We were thrilled! The day of our wedding, they showed up early to set up and it was as if they weren't even there! They were there to do their job and didn't get in the way. It was great! They provide four cameras during the ceremony to ensure that nothing is missed and they provide ceremony footage to you next day! That was awesome to be able to relive the best day of your life the next day (especially because everything is a blur and goes by so fast the day of)! We can't wait to see the final product and our highlight video - I know it's going to be great! My husband and I are so thrilled we went with Blue Tiger Films and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2013

Blue Tiger Films is an amazing company to work with! Jeremy is quick to respond and his work is amazing. Since we had an Indian fusion wedding I thought it may be hard to capture everything, but he was able to highlight the outfits, flowers, Hindu ceremony and all the other little details. Jeremy was able to capture our wedding with such professionalism and quality giving my husband and I memories we can cherish for a lifetime on video. Thank you again, I will recommend you to everyone I know!

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2013

I am so happy that Blue Tiger Films exists! Hiring them as our wedding videographers was hands down, the best decision. I do not know how I would have possibly had our wedding filmed, if it were not for Blue Tiger Films. They did a fantastic job, and captured so many treasured moments. Above all they are professional, enthusiastic about their work, and affordable (which for a bride on a budget, makes them my favorite vendor ever). If you are still unsure if you should hire a videographer, you absolutely should. I realized watching the dvd Blue Tiger Films created, that as bride and groom, there is so much you do not see (Whether it be while the other is getting ready, or the fun your guests have on the dance floor while you do the obligatory host thing with distant relatives, or taking photos, the list goes one believe me.). I cannot thank Blue Tiger Films enough for being such a talented and dedicated team.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/07/2013

We were introduced to Blue Tiger Films when our good friends used them for their wedding. We loved our friends final product and the style of the filming/editing so when it was time to plan our wedding, we knew we wanted to talk to Blue Tiger Films first.

After meeting with them one-on-one, discussing our needs and a little bit about our wedding, we knew we did not need to talk to any other videographers. My fiance and I both felt comfortable with them which was huge, especially when they are tasked with capturing the most important day of our lives, and will be there for some of the most special moments. Their pricing was great, too, and the package we selected included so much!

The day of the wedding, Blue Tiger Films worked so well with our photographer and I hardly noticed they were even there. They were super stealth in getting their shots and I never felt overwhelmed by the cameras.

When we received our highlight reel and full DVD I was absolutely AMAZED! The quality of the final product was beyond what I was expecting. All our friends and family members were impressed, too. Watching it was like reliving the wedding day all over again. What Blue Tiger Films captured will be treasured for the rest of our lives and we will be watching it again on our anniversary!

I could not be more satisfied with all they did for us. They truly went above and beyond and exceeded all our expectations.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Mayra · Married on 08/18/2013

I absolutely loved my wedding video. They got all the special moments and highlights of our special day. If you get this package for your wedding it is definitely worth it to get the highlight reel....you will always have it to look back on and cherish your special day.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2013

It's hard for me to even find words to describe how happy I was with Blue Tiger Films! But I will try! Jeremy and his brother arrived early on my wedding day and stayed past their contracted time to ensure they had all footage backed up. They captured every little detail. Our highlight video took my breath away. And it arrived quick! It was absolutely stunning and I must have watched it a hundred times since we've gotten it. I cannot wait for the full film.
    Jeremy was easy to talk with about the wedding and made me feel instantly at ease when he arrived. I wasn't worried about providing direction or instruction as he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. However I cannot pinpoint one moment in the evening where he was in the way, yet he didn't miss a moment on film. That to me was worth every penny! There were things that happened and details that my husband and I totally missed and to have that captured on film is priceless. It took some convincing to get my husband on board with a video in the first place; in the end he said he was blown away by what Jeremy did for us and was so glad we chose to do a video.
    The thing that impressed me the most was how Jeremy interacted with my 9 year old brother. My brother is really into technology and pretty savvy with it. Jeremy gave him a flip video cam (first off kudos for trusting him with it!) and then gave him some instructions on types of things to capture. He let him go around the reception and get his own footage. He was so patient and kind and still managed to do an amazing job filming while giving my brother some special attention. My brother even took his ipod touch to school to show everyone the highlight video because he was so proud that "he helped." I don't think Jeremy knew I saw him do any of this initially, which just goes to show what a truly kind hearted person he is in general! He has a great passion for what he does and it really shows!
    Blue Tiger Films' work speaks for itself! Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Dung · Married on 07/27/2013

Great guys, it did not seem like they were even there. They were on time and were very professional.

Sent on 08/28/2013

We could not have been happier with our choice to use Blue Tiger to film our wedding last July. They were so friendly and easy to work with, and on the day of the wedding they were professional and discreet. As for the end product...we were completely blown away! Their prices were very reasonable but you wouldn’t know it from watching the absolutely beautiful film they put together. Not only was it extremely high quality, but it also captured the emotion in every moment flawlessly. We plan to re-watch the video every year on our anniversary and are so grateful that it’s Blue Tiger’s footage we will always see. We would gladly recommend Blue Tiger to anyone looking for a videographer.

Victoria · Married on 04/13/2013

Blue Tiger Films filmed our wedding day in April and they were amazing! Not only do they produce great quality work, they are also very budget friendly as far as videographers go. They are extremly professional, show up early and worked hard all day to capture everything.

One of my biggest concerns with hiring a videographer was that there was going to be cameras in our face all day and that it would be really distracting. Jeremy from Blue Tiger Films put me at ease in our first meeting and let us know that we would barely know they were there, and I have to say on our wedding day, I hardly noticed them at all! Despite the multiple camera set up at our ceremony, they were totally inconspicious and remained very ninja-like the rest of the day :)

We just received our highlight video a few weeks ago and it completely blew us away! Blue Tiger Films didn't miss a single detail and managed to capture every little smile, tear and moment that made up our day. We are so grateful that we have this keepsake to always look back upon and can't wait until we get our full video!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Lindsay · Married on 03/16/2013

Jeremy was great, very flexible and that was the most important thing. His work speaks for itself, I just absolutely loved working with him. There isn't a negative thing I can think of to say.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Molly · Married on 12/01/2012

I would recommend our videographers to everyone! The quality was flawless and amazing! They captured my wedding better than I ever could have dreamed!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/05/2013