Blue Square Productions Reviews

6 | Leesburg, VA

6 Reviews for Blue Square Productions

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2011

I interviewed 3 photographers after narrowing down the massive lists, and it came down to Karen and Best Photography. I went with Karen because her package actually includes prints and three albums (one large and two smaller) for about the same price as the others. Who knew that lots of photographers charge extra, later, for albums? What good are wedding pix sitting on a disc? And while I love making albums on Shutterfly, I wanted professional grade for our wedding. Karen was super nice from the first meeting. We also went with an engagement package to do some test shoots. I wanted to be sure that given the difference in skin tones between my husband and me, that neither of us would be over/under exposed. She spent over an hour with us around Leesburg, and we got amazing shots! Magazine layout quality! For the wedding day, she and husband spent the day with us, and we ended up with over 1500 shots to chose from, not an easy task when the shots are all basically fabulous. I would highly recommend her for quality, value and professionalism. Everyone raved about the shots. She was super sweet, especially with our son.

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • raya_esca

rhea · Married on 08/08/2009

How many times can you watch your wedding video? NOT ENOUGH if its by blue sq! i literally cried a few times when i watched our video. it was exactly what we wanted, covered all the highlights in an interesting and artistic style. karen and pernell did a fabulous job. you cant get sick of ur video- its never boring bec they catch all the details and flows so smoothly. they were beyond flexible. they even stayed an extra half hour to get more footage without charging us. they are an awesome team! i even made a few changes after got the video, and they were more than accommodating. you must hire them.

Sent on 10/09/2009
  • O

Annie · Married on 06/20/2009

It was so much fun working with Blue Square Productions. They listened to what we wanted (even though I wasn't really sure what I wanted) and met my husband's high quality standards for photos and video quality (he's a blue ray snob). We got beautiful photos, an awesome video set to songs we picked with highlights, the day and a fun montage of everyone dancing. We also got the raw footage that my husband will (one day) play around with and the rights to reprint our photos.
    We couldn't be happier with Blue square and we have great wedding mementos!
    ~Annie and David

Sent on 02/12/2010

Cindy · Married on 04/27/2007

WE LOVE OUR VIDEO!! & LOVED GETTING TO SEE ALL THOSE LITTLE DETAILS THAT WE HAD MISSED!! The arrangement of all the footage was exactly as we'd hoped it would be! I HIGHLY recommend this team! :)

Sent on 06/13/2008

Maritza · Married on 06/17/2006

Blue Square is a husband and wife videography team. Both Pernell and Karen are great people who do wonderful work! We immediately like them when we meet them and working with them during the wedding day was a breeze!

Highly recommend them for any event!!!

Sent on 02/24/2007

Casey · Married on 09/20/2008

2.0
      3.0

We appreciated the work our photographers did, although some aspects of the contract were unclear (something we realized only after the fact when we tried to get our pictures). Our photographers did as we asked, although we would have appreciated better balance in the photos for the price we paid.

Sent on 03/26/2009