Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services Reviews

17 | Denver, CO

17 Reviews for Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services

Marian · Married on 06/27/2015

Blue Sky DJ was referred to us and we are happy to refer them to others. Ray and Diane did such a wonderful job at our wedding. We had many compliments from guests and the many kids of varying ages were well entertained. They made our wedding day fun and relaxed, which is exactly what we wanted. We also appreciate the time they took to meet with us the week of the wedding, for being so thorough in understanding our story and our wedding day requests, and for executing it all so thoughtfully and with ease. They are reliable and professional!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/12/2014

Ray and Diane are very professional and thorough. Starting with the extensive interview Ray facilitated to ensure our greatest satisfaction. Our wedding was a dream and Ray and Diane are much to thank for assisting in the organization and production of it all. I feel like I received more than disc jockey services with Ray and Diane. They were there to make sure that all of my expectations were met, and everyone had a great time in the process. I don't want to imagine what my wedding would have been like without the two of them. If you want a comprehensive service at a reasonable price, hire Blue Sky Disc Jockeys.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2013

I contacted Ray Stengl of Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services in late July to see if he was the right one to provide sound and DJ services for my September 28th (2013) wedding. Honestly, it might have been the single best decision I made throughout the course of preparing for my special day. He and his wife, Diane, started out by asking all the right questions (ones I had not thought of). They mentored me through the planning process, and were available for light & sounds checks, as well as rehearsals with the vocalists (A HUGE thank you to Diane for helping coordinate the sequence of events for the ceremony - I know it was like herding cats, but the ceremony would not have gone smoothly if you had not stepped in!). The music was perfect, and everything went exactly as planned! And by the way - Ray has a great speaking voice! I had numerous guests come up and tell me what a great DJ I had!! Thank you, Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services - you rock!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Ray did a great job for us. He was very attentive to our wishes and our guests. He even found ways to keep the music and party going when the power went out at the reception due to a storm that came through. Ray is great to work with and very easy going. He exceeded our expectations and kept our friends and family on the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Cassie · Married on 04/20/2013

Blue Sky DJ'd our high school prom and did a great job. More kids were out on the dance floor than I had ever seen at other dances. Ray talked very little (but just the right amount) and played the music the kids wanted, and he and his wife danced, too, which the kids loved. They were very timely and professional. I highly recommend Blue Sky.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Ray and his wife were absolutly amazing. They took time out of their schedules to teach my father-in-law and my wife their first dance which was a hit with the crowd. They worked with us with everything we needed and wanted to be done. The equipment they was great including their lights that went with the beat of the songs. They were great with the guests. Ray and his wife played song request after song request. They made it very personal. What we loved the most is Ray did a little background story about us before he introduced the wedding party. We only told him dates and background about us. We also told him our engagement date and location. He went beyound and did research about the location and told a beautiful story before he introduced us. This showed us how much he cared for his client and how dedicated he is to his work. He is definitely the DJ you would want at your wedding or event. If I ever need a DJ again, I will be giving me a call.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 12/30/2011

Ray and Diane were wonderful to work with. Neither my husband or I had ever worked with a DJ but Ray made the whole process very easy and even coordinated the schedule we had worked out with other vendors. He was very accommodating and didn't mind any last minute changes that we made. I would highly recommend Ray for any event!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2011

Ray was out of this world GREAT! He provided the best DJ service I have ever experienced. I had a vintage carnival theme and he dress and acted the part making announcements like we were at a carnival that tied the theme together. He was very easy and flexible to work with making everything very comfortable with all the decision making. He worked with me when we had to change venues last minute. He got people dancing and having a good time. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for any occasion.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Amy · Married on 10/08/2011

Ray was great! I've known him and worked with him professionally for a long time, and having him do our wedding was a no brainer! His services are professional and fun, and he listened to what we wanted for our ceremony and reception. We had 3 pre-wedding meetings with him to make sure everything was set, as well as his attendance at our rehearsal for sound checks. Likewise, his price was very comparable to others we looked at. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

Ray at Blue Sky DJ was wonderful! I was planning long distance and he was so helpful and responsive! He was thorough in his set up and was great to work with. The day of the wedding was great! He and his fiance took care of everything! The music, the schedule of events and even coordinated with my other vendors to make sure everything was running smoothly! My husband and I didn't have to think of any details and could just enjoy the party! They were both much appreciated and made the night a success - I got lots of compliments on the party and music and what a great time everyone was having and I know that's thanks to Ray's expertise, professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond! I highly recommend him for any DJ service you may need!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2011

Thank you for everything Ray!

Sent on 08/06/2011

Winifred · Married on 09/04/2010

Pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient, flexible, reliable, friendly - These are just a few words that accurately describe Blue Sky Disc Jockey Services . I highly recommend this business. Our youngest daughter's wedding turned out perfectly, largely due to the great job provided by Blue Sky.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Cassy · Married on 05/24/2014

Ray and Diane were a great choice to have as our DJ for the wedding. They made the whole day a breeze to go through, Diane was there to help everyone along the way and what they needed to be doing. The music was amazing and there was never a dull moment at the wedding. The only negative is that they charged for a hotel room to stay the night since they were there for the rehearsal and the event was out of town and they also charged us to put up a tent around the equipment when it started raining, an unexpected expense.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

Blue Sky knows what they are doing! Our venue was broken up into a couple rooms and they instantly knew that we would need more than one DJ booth (1 big and 1 mini). They had a lights that were moved through out the night depending on where the party was --cocktails, dinner, patio etc. Everything was timed and coordinated with the catering staff and venue. We didn't have to worry about anything.

We met with Ray prior to the event so he could get to know us and the type of reception that we wanted. What kinds of music we liked, what kinds of music we absolutely didn't like etc. He was extremely professional and did a great job from start to finish.

Sent on 05/01/2013
  • User3619099 · 2+ years ago

Diane & Ray are a rare and fantastic pair! They did an AMAZING job at our
    wedding sensing the mood at every moment They interviewed us
    extensively so that they had a real handle on exactly what we would like.
    The music for the wedding was beautiful and then right after the wedding they switched to music from our time period. As we were really old that was the Fifties & Sixties. But as the evening wore on and the younger generation started taking to the floor (which was grass as we were outside)
    they swung into the music of today! They were so great!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Sam and Rod · Married on 07/06/2013

Ray and Diane were phenomenal! They were professional, flexible and provided very sufficient and energizing entertainment. Our reception started about an half hour late and They were never frustrated and even agreed to play a little later to make up the time we had lost. Our guests had an amazing time and night, as we danced the entire night. To think we almost didn't go with a DJ at all would have the worst mistake ever! It was a blessing to have the opportunity to work with Ray and Diane! We will definitely use them again and will make sure we refer them to any friends in the future!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2012

2.6
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Need to dim lights, he should have realized that, trivia wasn't even trivia questions half the time, few mishaps with music, put too many similar songs together, okay.but could have done much better

Sent on 05/12/2012