Blue Sky Ceremonies, LLC Reviews

19 | Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

19 Reviews for Blue Sky Ceremonies, LLC

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding coordinator recommended Kelly as an officiant and the moment we spoke on the phone, we knew she had to marry us. She's unbelievably warm, kind, funny, and easy going. Even through just a phone call, her amazing personality comes through. She worked very closely with us to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. We filled out a questionnaire describing our relationship and she took the info from there to write a very personal ceremony for the two of us. She was very accepting of edits and turned around new scripts super quickly. She also was willing to be silly with us and do some not so typical wedding ceremony things and supported all our decisions. We didn't meet her until our rehearsal, but it felt we'd known her for a lifetime. The highlight of the wedding for both my husband and I was the ceremony, and that's thanks to Kelly. Almost wish we could get married again, just so we could have another Kelly-ceremony!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

Kelly Blair was amazing. She was very professional and followed through. The ceremony that she wrote was perfect for our wedding. She takes the time to learn about you so that she can write something that fits to who you are. In addition she was extremely reliable and kind. I definitely recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 03/26/2016

We used Blue Sky Ceremonies for our wedding on March 26, 2016 at the Southern Mansion in Cape May, NJ. We first met Kelly Bair a little less than a year before and immediately knew she would be the perfect officiant for us. Going in, we knew we wanted a highly personal ceremony and after chatting with Kelly for close to an hour, we felt so comfortable with her - even my shy groom seemed to be able to openly chat with her! Leading up to the ceremony, Kelly emailed us a questionnaire and we both filled out stories about our relationship, how we met, how he proposed and what we loved about each other. She took these words and blended them together so well, the first draft had me laughing and crying - it was so unique and US and exactly what we had envisioned! After a couple of simple revisions, our ceremony was complete. On the day of the wedding, Kelly arrived over an hour early and performed the sweetest ceremony for us. All of our guests raved about how sweet our ceremony was and how much they loved how personal she was able to make it - we had quite a few tears! We both highly recommend Kelly and have already referred her to some friends, thank you Kelly for crafting us the best ceremony ever!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Blue Sky Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

You are so very welcome! Thank you for the lovely review. I enjoyed being a part of your big day! To a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness! Congratulations again!

Jen · Married on 10/10/2015

Kelly was AWESOME! My husband and I wanted a short, but very nice ceremony and Kelly did just that. The ceremony was so personalized, she took the time to really get to know us. She even customized the ceremony to fit our superhero theme! My husband and I were holding back tears the ceremony was so beautiful!!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Blue Sky Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jen! Your wedding was so much fun and I am honored to have been a part of your day. I wish a lifetime of happiness to you both!

Maggie · Married on 09/13/2015

Kelly was recommended to us by a friend, and I am so thankful for the referral. Kelly did a wonderful job with our ceremony. She was very warm and welcoming from the first meeting, and my husband and I knew right away that we wanted to work with her. She incorporated the feedback from both of us into a personal ceremony that we have received many compliments on. Kelly also helped us research incorporating a special Costa Rican tradition in our wedding to honor the country where he was born. We recently received our wedding video and had the chance to watch the ceremony for the first time as our guests did, and I know we will enjoy watching it many more times to come :) Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Blue Sky Ceremonies, LLC's reply:

I thank you for choosing me for your big day. I loved creating this ceremony for you both. It was a lovely day with very lovely people!

Caryn · Married on 07/25/2015

Kelly was a pleasure and a total professional prior to and during the ceremony. We knew that we could trust her and we were right. Kelly really listened to us and was also open to any changes that we wanted to make. She really handcrafted the entire ceremony to us which was very important since our families have two different religions and neither of us practice either. Everyone remarked how lovely and perfect the ceremony was and we agreed. It was perfect! I highly recommend Kelly for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Christine · Married on 06/07/2015

First let me start off by saying not only is Kelly an amazing writer and speaker, but she is also an incredibly warm, caring person who truly wants to make your ceremony special. Don't make the mistake of not taking the time to find someone to personalize your love story and bring out all of the little details that really make a difference. WE could not ask for anything more. Everyone told us how beautiful and special our ceremony was, they asked about Kelly and where/how we found her. She captured us as individuals and as a couple and made us feel so comfortable that we were able to read our own vows. We can not thank her enough for helping make our dream wedding ceremony a reality :)

Sent on 06/22/2015

Helena · Married on 10/10/2014

If you want a unique, special and touching ceremony please go to Kelly. My husband and I didn't want the same old cookie cutter ceremony that most people go with. We wanted it to be unique to us as a couple and tell or story. She did that and more. All of our guests raved about the ceremony and how it seemed Kelly knew us from the beginning of our relationship. She listened to us, asked lots of questions and most important, really "got us" as a couple. We couldn't have asked for more. It was so special and something we will remember forever. We just loved Kelly.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kristy · Married on 09/20/2014

We can not say enough great things about Kelly Blair, our officiant from Blue Sky Ceremonies! She was absolutely amazing! It was extremely important to us that we had a personalized ceremony that included our story of how we met and Kelly did such an great job at putting our ceremony together. She crafted a beautiful ceremony! All our family members loved it as did we! She was so responsive, cooperative, and just great to work with throughout the entire process. She is an extremely talented writer and we were so impressed with what she put together for us. We answered questionnaires for Kelly and she was able to take parts of those and blend them together with her words and with readings that fit just right with our story. She made sure the ceremony included what we wanted, she let us read and edit the draft of the ceremony, and gave us great ideas for what to include and make our ceremony personal. Not only is she a great writer, but an excellent speaker as well. She did an excellent job at performing our ceremony, we couldn't have asked for more! By the end of our experience with Kelly, she felt like part of the family. I would highly recommend Kelly's services to anyone! She is truly great at what she does and such a nice and wonderful person! Thank you again Kelly! Sincerely, Kristy and Jimmy

Sent on 12/08/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome. No other word can describe her and her service. She had a great questionnaire that helped her put together a ceremony that was perfect for me and my husband. We received a lot of compliments on our receiving line of how our ceremony was the best they had ever seen, as it was personal and people left feeling like they knew us better, and enjoyed hearing the journey of how we all got to the ceremony. Kelly is really communicative and helpful for getting the bridal party ready at the rehearsal. She even worked with my friend who was playing the music at the ceremony to help cue her. Kelly has a beautiful personality and you can't help but want to be friends with her as you work with her.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

I would highly recommend Kelly to all of my newly engaged friends. She developed a beautiful well written ceremony. We gave her a few things of what we wanted and didnt want, from that she was able to creatively make a ceremony that was perfect for my husband and I. We were so impressed with Kellys creative skills and her adaptability to the things which we wanted. We had two poems that we wanted read and she intertwined them into everything perfectly. I would highly recommend her for anyone's ceremony - some of my friends already even said when they get married they want her to be their officiant!

Sent on 07/18/2014

ashley · Married on 05/02/2014

Kelly Bair made our ceremony incredibly original and heartfelt. Our guests loved it all and commented on how beautiful and unique the whole thing was. Thank you so much for helping me have the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 06/30/2014

We can't say enough about Kelly! She is amazing and wonderful to work with. She is professional and someone you feel automatically at ease with.

She met with us and I knew from the start that she was the one! She has a great, friendly personality and is very professional! She customized our ceremony and made sure it was just the way we wanted! She made our ceremony special and I will be forever thankful for finding her on the knot!!!! We also received rave reviews from our guests, they loved it!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/26/2013

Completely tailored love story!!! Our ceremony was 100% us. We met with Kelly, completed a couples questionnaire and she crafted the most perfect ceremony. Everyone who attended our wedding were so amazed at just how specialized it was! If you are looking for something customized, Kelly is the Celebrant for you. We loved her!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2013

Kelly was incredible for our ceremony and the days leading up to it. So many of our guests came to us saying how beautiful and personal her words were. Some even said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever seen. Kelly was so pleasant to work with, and she kept us at ease during the entire process. As soon as we met her for the first time, I didn't bother looking up any more officiants. She was kind and so responsive to any concerns I had. Kelly worked well with our DJ and made it so I could breathe easier the day of by being so attentive to details. My bridal party and our parents loved her as well. I highly recommend Kelly and Blue Sky Ceremonies.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2013

Kelly was great. She made us feel comfortable from the get-go and was very helpful in answering our questions. She was able to provide a ceremony custom-made just for us. We explained what we wanted and she met all of our requests. We received a first draft which we were able to tweak and make it our perfect ceremony. She was very professional, friendly and flexible. Our ceremony was personal and romantic. It was light-hearted and special. We also had a special blending ceremony with my husband's son (my new step-son) which made the ceremony complete. Lots of people raved to me about how the ceremony was so perfect and how much they loved the blended family part. My husband and I coudn't be more happy with the ceremony. We would definitely recommend Kelly to others.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Jerry · Married on 11/18/2012

When I was refer to by Kelly from a college friend of mine, I was not sure what a celebrant Officiant was. But when I realize that you can customize everything, I thought it was a great idea. Being that I am not religious and neither was my fiance (now wife), I thought this was the perfect.

We did not know what the setting should be but once we told her our story, she made it perfect by telling everyone how we met and how we proposed. Everyone loved it. We would definitely recommend Kelly to anyone as she did such a perfect job for a reasonable price.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Jackie · Married on 11/18/2012

We are the first client of Blue Sky Ceremonies. Since my husband and I are not religious, and due to language issue, it was difficult for us to put the ceremony together.

The first time we met Kelly, her first impression to me is that she was very personable and very kind. After that we interviewed a few other experienced offciants. We found them are not as flexible. We decided to use Blue Sky Ceremonies at the end.

Kelly sent us a detailed questionnaire which helped her to get to know our relationship. Then she wrote a beautiful script for the ceremony. The moment I read the script, I couldn't stop crying. It is like I was in a wedding and witnessing a couple getting married. Absolutely amazing!! She described how my husband and I met and how he proposed, in very warm, touching, friendly wording with a little humor. It is exactly the way I want it!

The greatest thing is Kelly offered to do a informal rehearsal with us and our translator (my family is Chinese) after the Hurricane Sandy, even she had to deal with the traffic from NJ to NY.

On our big day, Kelly got to the venue earlier to prep. When the ceremony started, Kelly managed our ceremony very professionally. She made the guests laugh. None of us could tell that it was her first time officiating a wedding!

All our guests liked the ceremony more than anything else. It is really the most beautiful part of our wedding. There were a lot of drama in our wedding due to Hurricane Sandy, but Kelly was the only vendor that didn't give us any stress. She made our day perfect!

Many couples spent a lot on decorations to make the wedding beautiful. What I have learned is that the beauty of a wedding doesn't necessary come from the decoration. It can come from people's love and caring. If you can have a ceremony that stays in your and your guests' mind forever, that is already priceless.

We wish all the future couples can be as lucky as us, and have the sweetest ceremony lasts in memory forever.

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2016

Kelly was the perfect person to officiate our wedding this past June! We met with her ahead of time and found her energy to be contagious. Just by filling out a questionnaire, she was able to create a beautiful ceremony that reflected not only our relationship, but also the environment we were in. The beach was just as meaningful to us. She was able to put into words what we really couldn't. She also kept the ceremony lighthearted and filled with energy! We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/07/2016