Blue Skies Events Nola Reviews

2 | New Orleans, LA

2 Reviews for Blue Skies Events Nola

scott · Married on 09/19/2015

Robyn Sedgebeer from Blue Skies was amazing as our day of planner! Can safely say that our wedding would not have gone on as planned without her! She was putting our fires left and right including replacing the lighting vendor who disappeared the week of the wedding. She was very organized and was able to handle all of the vendors leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jennifer · event on: 03/21/2015

I had a big party for my 40th birthday and Robyn with Blue Skies Events Nola was top notch. She is young but knows her stuff and will continue to be successful in this industry. She handled all the planning, meetings, and bookings as I live out of town and could not be there. She called and emailed me with any and all questions and was timely with everything she did. My celebration was fantastic and I will definitely use her services again in the future as well as recommend her to anyone interested in party planning or big events.

Sent on 12/03/2015