Blue Skies Entertainment Reviews

72 | Merritt Island, FL

72 Reviews for Blue Skies Entertainment

Tasha · Married on 11/13/2015

It was my wedding day but I felt completely honored to have Blue Skies DJ my reception. From the first time I spoke with them in reference to my wedding I knew I had made the right choice. From the year leading up to and on my wedding they were positively amazing! It is truly hard to put into words how absolutely amazing they helped make my day! My guests could not stop talking about them and how much fun they had. You have to be on point in all that you do when you provide services for such a major life event and THEY HIT IT OUT THE PARK!!!! If you want fun and perfection Blue Skies is where it's at!!!! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Waylon and Andrea are absolutely the best! They are a super responsive, flexible, and creative. Waylon brought such a fun energy to our reception with his great demeanor and fun table games. He was also present during our ceremony and cocktail hour - which was awesome. Andrea was fantastic, helping to get everything arranged upfront. I loved working with them, and highly recommend them to any couple seeking a Dj / entertainer and lighting services team. Also, I highly recommend the pin lights and uplighting - it makes such a difference, and creates a romantic ambiance for the night.

Thank you both for everything you did to make our day so special. :)

Sent on 03/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2015

They were so amazing at our wedding. Waylon was willing to do everything and anything to make sure everything was going exactly how my husband and I wanted. He even got drinks for the bridal party so we didn't have to waste time in line. The music was absolutely perfect for dinner and he really got everyone up out of their seats and dancing afterwards. All of our guests said it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. They also did the lighting for our event and the room looked absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend this group for any event! Thanks guys!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Kathryn · Married on 05/30/2015

Blue Skies DJ genuinely care about ensuring that they compliment the vision of your wedding day. Andrea and Waylon are a married couple who are down to earth, caring and genuinely a lot of fun to do business with. I cannot imagine a better DJ.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2015

We were so blessed to have had Waylon and Andrea as our DJ for our May wedding. It was an absolute pleasure to work with both of them! From the very beginning, they were professional and helpful in every way possible. They instilled nothing but confidence in us that they were the best team for the job. And they didn't disappoint! Our guests has a blast dancing the night away to the perfect mix of songs. Waylon kept the crowd energized and engaged all night long. They were also great with rolling with the many changes and surprises that arose the month of the wedding. We are so thankful they were a part of our wedding and we would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kristal · Married on 01/02/2015

Blue Skies was nothing short of amazing! My wedding date changed two months before the big day (military) and they were so flexible and helpful. They do so much more than just DJ, they truly entertain. But wait there's more! They helped us stay on time all through the ceremony and reception, they engaged the guests, played wonderful music, and got everyone dancing and having fun. They provided great worksheets to help me figure out just what I did and did not want, and reviewed every detail along the way to make sure everything would be flawless, and it was! The photo booth and scrap book they offer was such a success! Everything was done so professionally and with so much fun! Truly perfect!!!! If you live in a location where they are an option, they need to be your only option! You will be missing out if you don't hire them!! Every single guest has gone out of their way to say how wonderful our wedding was, and how much fun they had because of the DJ. I wish I could give them more stars!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Anna · Married on 08/31/2014

Andrea and Waylon are awesome! They did an incredible job as our DJ team for our wedding reception. They communicated so well with us leading up to the wedding day and exceeded our expectations as entertainers and "party-starters". They truly demonstrated a heart to serve us and to see that we were taken care of in every way on our big day. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Angie & John · Married on 08/30/2014

Waylon Duff was the DJ for our son and new daughter's wedding on August 30th. He was absolutely wonderful!! Very professional and caring. Absolutely impressed the socks off of us!! Highly recommended. Have been to lots of events with DJs and he was by far the best we have ever seen!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Shawna · Married on 06/28/2014

Blue Skies Entertainment was the best choice in a DJ for our wedding reception. Waylon made sure everything flowed smoothly and Andrea had everyone dancing with great music. Enjoyed every moment of it! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Kim · Married on 06/20/2014

Waylon is extremely upbeat and fun. He creates the perfect atmosphere that you want at your wedding so that everyone is ready to celebrate and enjoy. Andrea is extremely hardworking and focuses on the details that are important to make the event polished, smooth, and a success. She is the magic behind the scene while waylon is the sparkle of the party. I was so impressed with Blue Skies. They not only took care of the music, but teamed with my wedding planner to make sure the entire event was a huge success. They went above and beyond our expectations. Our family on both sides could not stop complimenting on how incredibly fun our wedding was.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Blue Skies Entertainment is absolutely wonderful! They are personable, easy to work with, and very talented DJs. They not only chose great music, but help made my reception run smoothly and engaged all guests in the fun. I highly recommend Blue Skies Entertainment if you want to have nothing to worry about at your reception.

Sent on 06/04/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/24/2014

All of our guests loved Blue Skies! SO happy we chose them to be our DJ's!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Melody · Married on 10/25/2013

Very entertaining and professional! Kept the crowd dancing and laughing constantly. On one of the most important yet stressful days for a bride, blue skies entertainment met and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

I love Waylon, Seth and Andrea! We had so much fun at our wedding. When my husband and I first met Waylon, we stressed how important it was to have people dancing and having a good time. Waylon was a great MC and Andrea kept the music going. They definitely went above and beyond...Waylon even slyly handed us Altoids before making our rounds to everyone. Who does that?! Blue Skies does!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Blue Skies Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was our honor to be a part of this beautiful day for you and Dustin.

Waylon and Andrea were absolutely wonderful! This husband and wife team did an amazing job making our day special. Great personalities and they were just a delight to work with. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends for any type of events!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Valissa · Married on 04/02/2011

Waylon did such a wonderful job! He knew exactly what to play to get everyone out of their seats and onto the dance floor. I couldn't have asked for a better dj!

Sent on 04/01/2016

kayle · Married on 07/24/2010

We loved how easy and enjoyable Blue Skies made our wedding day. DJ Waylon kept the party going and kept us on schedule all night long. Perfect since of humor & great music!!!!They were so fun to work with and are very knowledgeable about wedding etiquette.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2017

I met Waylon at an open house hosted by the venue where our wedding was held (Banyan Estate, 10/15/17). He was so friendly right off the bat and we just seemed to click.

His wife Andrea was extremely attentive throughout the process and really understood what we wanted. She and the team even took extra steps to find specific versions of songs (example: "Barbara Streisand" by Duck Sauce for our bridal party intro & "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy" by N-Trance from Night at the Roxbury for the garter toss)

A few days before the wedding, we found out that Waylon was ill and we needed a replacement DJ - cue Seth. He is a carbon copy of Waylon and we could not have been more pleased with his service. After the ceremony, Andrew and I walked in to the reception to check it out and he greeted us with the biggest smile and a "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED!!". Throughout the night he would come over and check on us and even went to the bar once or twice to get drinks for us.

Even after the wedding, I emailed the team about a specific cover that I had never heard before and really liked, and they sent over a link to download the song. Seriously, guys, if you can, go with the Blue Skies Entertainment team. They will not disappoint!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

One of our other vendors had recommended Blue Skies Entertainment and we are glad they did! We had the pleasure of having DJ Seth at our wedding and he was awesome! We had quite a long list of music selections and we had some very specific requests for many events in the night. DJ Seth did an excellent job in orchestrating these requests, with very few glitches. His personality over the microphone was so enthusiastic and not fake and he wasn't invasive whatsoever. We wanted a laid back feel to our night, and he was very accommodating to this. He was so kind to me (the bride) and often times I saw him coming over to visit me to most likely tell me we were running behind schedule, yet every time he came over and I asked "uh oh, what's wrong", the only answer he ever gave me was "Nothing! I'm just coming to see how you are doing!". I cannot tell you how much I appreciated that because I already felt like the night was moving too fast already! I am pretty sure that DJ Seth even fetched us some drinks at some point when we were caught up in the picture portion of the evening. He did an outstanding job as host of the evening and I would highly recommend Blue Skies Entertainment.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Quatara

Quatara S Cassel · Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding DJ

Waylon is absolutely the best DJ, I've ever had, I wish I can bring him to Texas🥰. He played the exact genre of music that all my guests wanted to hear my mother don't dance but she definitely got up and joined the party. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I highly recommend him for all of your musical needs and the uplights complimented my wedding colors perfectly.

Sent on 05/02/2019

nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

3.5

Advice - don't freak out if they don't get back to you right away - it will be soon and they will have an answer to whatever question/concern you have!

Note - as far as the value - I had a very minimal wedding in terms of what events we did - no bouquet toss, no garter belt, no wedding party announcement... so I was hoping to pay less for this but realize that the rate is the rate, regardless. It's not a la carte. Anyhow, that said, SUPER SUPER happy with everything on wedding day.

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • User6481927 · 2+ years ago

Waylon was very friendly and available to meet when we needed to. Blue Skies was quite affordable compared to other DJs. Andrea was very quick to respond to my emails. My only complaint was that they played a couple songs I specifically requested not to play.

Sent on 03/14/2016