blue pony photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Heather
    Heather R. Married on 09/12/2020

New Orleans in July

She helped us choose a beautiful spot for our engagement pictures and then WOWED us with the shots she captured! Will forever cherish these photos!
    Andrew G. Married on 08/02/2020

Wedding Photo Shoot

Karen was great! She made the shoot really fun and memorable. My fiancee and I loved how the pictures came out. We got them back really quick too. Highly recommend her!
  • Jackie
    Jackie O. Married on 07/11/2020

Personalized and Special

Karen went all out to help us get our special shots! The prints were great quality and were delivered so fast. Highly recommend!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Katie Married on 02/08/2020

Simply Stunning

Karen has done such an amazing job for all my photography needs! Our engagement photos were great and even used them for our save the date! I loved the details she got at my bridal shower. And my bridal portraits were just stunning! I highly recommend her!
    Daniel S. Married on 02/07/2020

Great service

Very easy to work with. Reasonably priced and great pictures. Would definitely recommend!
    Viviane G. Married on 09/21/2019

Engagement pictures

Karen was a pleasure to work with. We wanted our engagement pictures taken in the French Quarter on a Saturday evening. She was very patient working around the crowds. It was also drizzling off and on - but this had no affect on Karen or our pictures! Karen was very open to all of our ideas for poses and helped us get out of our comfort zone.
    Paige Married on 01/19/2019

Blue pony photography

Karen was incredibly professional and fun to work with. She was very personable and her photography is beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented photographer for their special day.
    Heidi Y. Married on 03/04/2018

Fabulous Photographer

Karen was fantastic! Not only was she kind and helpful but she captured the most amazing photos. All of the special wedding moments I wanted the most turned out incredible, and there were several more I didn’t even know she got. I am so thankful we used her- will definitely be using her again for any future photography needs!
    Brooke D. Married on 07/13/2017

One word... Amazing

I just don’t know where to start...I’m so pleased with Karen/blue pony photography and the work she did for our wedding. She was in-depth on the pre-planning, discussing what shots were must haves (families shots, etc.) as well as being detailed-oriented and a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. And the photos were beautiful! I couldn’t have imagined they could be so great. Karen even made us and my parents albums that will be forever keepsakes. I completely recommend Karen and her services!
  • Christine
    Christine D. Married on 02/12/2022
    4 out of 5 rating

Affordable

I wasn’t that excited about my pics. There are some really cute ones but I feel overall they could’ve been better. Photographer had some flash issues so a lot of our pics came out dark or grainy and we felt a little rushed. She was late so I was already in my dress when she arrived. I have get a 4 star because they weren’t fantastic but they weren’t bad either.

blue pony photography's reply:

Hello Christine,

I'm sorry you weren't as happy with with your pictures as you would have liked.

I would like to correct you and state that I was not late to your wedding, and I arrived exactly at the time we agreed on. You were in your dress and still receiving hair/make-up when I arrived. If you wanted me to come sooner, you should have let me know, and I could have accommodated that. During the time, I was able to get photos of your decor, rings, and family. You had initially wanted photos of your husband getting ready, but then he deferred right before I was to go to his room. If you felt rushed, it did not have anything to do with my presence, and that is an unfair portrayal.

I also had sent you a wedding questionnaire twice so that I could get the details of the flow of the night and what photos you might want-which unfortunately I never received back. When I finally did speak to you the day before your wedding, you were distracted and speaking to other people during our conversation. You also forgot to mention that you wanted couple photos on top of the roof in the dark where there wouldn't be any other light sources. There was nothing wrong with either of my flashes throughout the event but if you had let me know that was a photo you would have wanted, we could have discussed exception vs equipment vs time.

It's disappointing that this is first time you've reached out to let me know how you feel about your photos since your wedding was almost six months ago, and on every gallery I make sure to note that if you have any issues with the gallery or photos, to please let me know.

Best,