Blue Pepper Music & DJ Service Reviews

4 | Springfield, VA

4 Reviews for Blue Pepper Music & DJ Service

Matt · Married on 07/01/2017

Shane did an excellent job from start to finish. Very organized, flexible and gives a quick response to all our questions. He played all the songs we requested and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Adrienne · Married on 12/13/2014

Shane was great to work with beginning to end. His communication from the start were beyond other vendors I spoke with. He was prompt and professional not to mention very affordable. His actual DJ abilities were beyond what was expected and he adapted well to all my crazy family and friend's requests throughout the entire event. I truly appreciate his hard work into making my and my husband's day truly special.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 09/27/2014

Shane was a pleasure to work with! First off, he provided a very helpful template to choose what music I wanted and when, which made things very easy. He did not charge me extra when I asked for some music he didn't already have (I have some fairly out there tastes at times). He was very prompt and we had no issues with set up. He even worked with my husband on a surprise for me (my husband wrote a song which his aunt performed) in order to have a microphone set up for it and did a great job (and I didn't see it coming at all!) He was very fun to have at our wedding. Extremely professional and everyone had a great time dancing thanks to him!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Matt · Married on 06/28/2014

Shane came recommended from an ad we placed on craigslist for a ceremony musician - completely out of the blue and we are so happy that we contacted him. Shane is a professional DJ and has excellent equipment (Shane provided all music-related equipment and also the lighting for the "dance floor") and has an excellent process for ensuring that we heard the music we wanted to hear. Shane allowed us to provide him with our desired music list and he provided the music without any extra charges for music he did not have in his vast inventory. Shane has invested in a remarkable music inventory and was able to play any genre of music we requested. Shane also acted as the MC of our wedding and was professional and elegant.

We highly recommend him and are very happy with his service.

Sent on 07/21/2014