Blue Palm Events Reviews

Blue Palm Events 3
Blue Palm Events 4
Blue Palm Events 5

Amy · Married on 06/14/2015

Christine did an absolutely amazing job coordinating my wedding! She went above and beyond my expectations. She understood that we were working with a small amount of time. Being that it was a destination wedding for us, Christine happily offered to help in ways that were not even outlined in our contract. She was truly a delight to work with. She is such a sweet lady.. and hilarious!! She literally had me on the floor in a fit of giggles. Not only is she clearly skilled in time management and detail oriented, but she has the unique ability to deal with unruly mothers and outspoken groomsmen. I will forever cherish memories of my wedding day, and I have Christine to thank for making it that perfect fairytale wedding!! I would highly highly recommend Christine!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Brandy · Married on 05/22/2010

Having Chris help plan my wedding was such a blessing to my husband and I. Chris
    went out of her way to make me feel like I was the most beautiful and important
    bride in the world. It's obvious how much she loves her job and how much she
    cares about her clients. Her ideas and attention to detail were spot on. I am
    forever grateful for all that she did!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

Christine is a wonderful asset to have for your wedding. She made our day go alot easier. And our wedding was beautiful all thanks to her!

Sent on 11/03/2016