Blue Oaks Photography Reviews

14 | Roseville, CA

14 Reviews for Blue Oaks Photography

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2013

Nick and Liz are an excellent team! They know how to take beautiful wedding pictures. I loved how they were careful to get all of the details, get natural looking shots and didn't request any cheesy poses. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. The quality of their work is priceless!

Nichole · Married on 11/16/2012

Nick and Liz are AMAZING! My husband and I went through a crazy experience trying to hire a photographer for our wedding. We have a professional wedding photographer in the family that had planned on shooting our wedding, but she backed out a few months before the wedding. Then we hired another photographer...that turned out to be a scam (search Brad Hodge...long story!) After everything that happened, Nick and Liz stepped up and were just so helpful through the rest of the process.

Let me start at the beginning: First off, when we contacted them they invited us into their home to listen to story about everything that had happened to us during this whole process. They expressed such upset at the treatment we had received from our other hired photographer during our engagement session with him. They then turned around and offered us an engagement shoot with them free of charge, just out of the kindness of their hearts. (Which was REALLY above and beyond the call of duty.) They were so much fun to work with and made my husband and I feel so comfortable during our sessions. They were also very flexible on the day of the wedding. A family member of mine got lost, which pushed the wedding back an hour, and they both stayed until the END of the night, just to capture more pictures...which was not part of the contract we signed. They did it just so that they would capture all the special moments of our special day. The care and thoughtfulness of this pair brings literal tears to my eyes. The pictures came out brilliantly! The memories are so pleasant and bring a big smile to my face. I regularly recommend this pair to EVERYONE! Friends who have friends getting married, family getting married...you name it, I'm recommending!

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with them. Again...they are amazing!

rozanne · Married on 03/16/2012

I have to say Nick and Liz are some of the most personable professionals I have met. They are just awesome, genuine people that truly care about capturing your wedding day. I feel like we hired more then photographers, we have formed a relationship over the past year of planning. They are truly talented photographers with a beautiful style that captures the romance and intimacy of your wedding day.

Linda · Married on 04/23/2011

Attentive to detail and very creative! We love our album! Thanks Nick and Liz!

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2010

They were a huge blessing! Highly suggest them to all Brides! You will NOT be dissapointed :-)

Samantha · Married on 11/06/2010

Nick & Liz Corona were two of the most down to earth people to work with. Extremely easy going, laid back, but talented and professional all at the same time! I am so pleased with the way my photos turned out and ecstatic to have found two amazing people I can now call friends!

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

I was surfing the web and went back to NickCoronaPhotography.com and I swear it just gave me goosebumps of the first weeks of my engagement. That time was so exciting and romantic and I couldn't wait to make all the decisions... Then it dawned on me... I have a million decisions to make. I started searching high and low and came across their website. I site-stalked them for a long time and did a lot of pleading and begging and more pleading and more begging and I got the go ahead to set up an appointment. Finally, after realizing that I was right and they were the best and most creative people ever in the world, we checked schedules and were able to book them for our engagement and wedding photos. Their talents never cease to amaze me. I would joke and tell them "make me look skinny" and they were able to get some great images that I love Love LOVE L-O-V-E throughout the entire day. Maybe a week ago I received the images and proof book of our wedding. I couldn't believe how GORGEOUS the packaging was. I might have drooled. Not sure. Anyway, I am rambling on and on, but it's easy to do that when you have so many wonderful things to say.

Bottom line: Your wedding would be missing something if you did not have them. They are wonderfully talented and genuinly kind hearted wonderful people. I plan to bug them for years to come.

Brytney · Married on 09/25/2010

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Nick Corona was recommended to my by a friend who also had an amazing experience with them. After seeing how beautiful their wedding photos were i KNEW i had to go with Nick Corona. Nick Corona Photography was able to give me everything i asked for and more and at a reasonable price. When i received the CD of all my pictures it brought tears to my eyes with how beautiful everything turned out. One of my concerns for our photos were that my husband and i had not taken professional pictures together before. So i was worried we would look very forced and not know what to do. But to the rescue was Nick, he knew exactly how to guide and help us. Everything felt so natural and perfect with Nick behind the camera. I have gotten a few photos printed out now, and they look AMAZING!!!! My family loves them, my friends love them, and I love them. I definitely made the right choice by choosing Nick Corona Photography.

• Q

Brooke · Married on 08/21/2010

Nick and Liz were by far the BEST vendor from our wedding! We will be using them over and over again! They have become dear friends of ours and we are so glad that we found them for photograph our wedding. There a kind, friendly and super fun! They are willing to help out with anything that you need. They are very flexible with their packages and the greatest price for the quality! You get so much for the cost of the package and we are so glad that we went with them :)

Andrea · Married on 01/23/2010

My husband is an old friend of Nick's, and while we were dating he showed me his website and I was hooked. I followed his blog for months and months. So when we got engaged, Nick was who we called. We LOVE our wedding pictures! He did such a great job. I highly recommend Nick Corona Photography to everyone I talk to about my wedding or wedding in general. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed!

Stefanie · Married on 01/02/2010

Nick and Liz are SO great to work with. They helped both my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and just went with the swing of things on the wedding day. The rain didn't scare them, they embraced it! The book they created is beautiful and our parents LOVE their albums. All in all, Nick Corona Photography was a great choice and I don't think any bride would regret their decision to go with them!

• brittanysornborger

Brittany · Married on 08/21/2009

All I can say is AMAZING! I am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with all of my pictures. I look at them constantly. I have recommended several friends to use them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Check out www.nickcoronaphotography.com!!

Tricia · Married on 05/22/2010

We were so glad that we were referred to Nick Corona Photography! Nick and his wife, Liz were great to work with. They made us feel comfortable, even though we told them that we were not used to posing in front of the camera. They captured us just being "us." The outcomes of both our engagement session and wedding were beautiful!! We received so many compliments from our guests who saw them. The prices were also very reasonable compared to other quotes we received from other photographers, and its nice that you can add or remove anything from their packages. Another thing about Nick and Liz is that they are both very friendly and professional. They got along great with our videographer and that was an extra plus. I'd refer everyone to them. They're one of my favorite vendors from our wedding!!!

Christina · Married on 07/11/2015

Blue Oaks photography did a great job with the photos from before the ceremony, ceremony, and reception. They were also great in keeping us on track during the reception to keep things moving.