28 Reviews for BLUE MOUNTAIN WEDDING

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
28 BLUE MOUNTAIN WEDDING Reviews

I couldn't be happier with how my wedding day worked out. Throughout the whole planning process, Natalia and Margaryta were attentive and organized. They had great relationships with a lot of local vendors in Denver metro area which was really useful! The girls helped us to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing us with helpful tips & resources. On our wedding day, I didn't have to stress much at all as Natalia and Margaryta were on it and made sure everything ran smoothly. The day itself exceeded my expectations not only because the venue looked so beautiful but it ran smoothly and everybody had a blast! I am grateful that we picked Blue mountain wedding!

Profile Picture Jenis, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't be happier with how my wedding day worked out. Throughout the whole planning process, Natalia and Margaryta were attentive and organized. They had great relationships with a lot of local vendors in Dencer metro area which was really useful! Gurls helped us to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing us with helpful tips & resources. On our wedding day, I didn't have to stress much at all as Natalia and Margaryta were on it and made sure everything ran smoothly. The day itself exceeded my expectations not only because the venue looked so beautiful but it ran smoothly and everybody had a blast! I am grateful that we picked Blue mountain wedding!

Profile Picture Jenise, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't be happier with how my wedding day worked out. Throughout the whole planning process, Natalia and Margaryta were attentive and organized. They had great relationships with a lot of local vendors in Denver area which was really useful! Girls helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing us with helpful tips. On our wedding day, I didn't have to stress much at all as Natalia and Margaryta were on it and made sure everything ran smoothly. The wedding day itself exceeded my expectations!! I am grateful that we picked Blue mountain wedding!!

Profile Picture Jenis, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Let's just say that I was a complete wreck when it came to the details of our wedding! When I called Blue Mountain Wedding I talked to Margaryta and Natalia and girls held my hand each step of the way. With short notice and not that big of a budget, they assured me that they could pull off the vision that we saw. On our wedding day Margaryta and Natalia were very calm and attentive while I was freaking out inside. By the time I finally arrived at the wedding site I was finally put to ease. The set up was extremely beautiful the finishing touches were perfect. The bouquet was breathtaking. I am extremly happy that I chose Blue Mountain Wedding to plan one of the most memorable days of my life. Thank you for going over and beyond for us! I would love to work with you again in the future!

Profile Picture User7123098, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Being an event coordinator myself I knew that I needed to find a day-of-wedding coordinator that I trusted entirely; otherwise, I would probably not fully enjoy my wedding because I would be too worried about things going wrong. Also not being from the area we knew we needed someone who knew the area to help with all of the details. After meeting with Margaryta in January 2015 we knew that she was the perfect person to help with our wedding. From the moment we signed a contract up until the day after the wedding she was there for us with whatever we needed. She created a timeline of events, helped me put together a task list of things that needed to be done, and worked with my other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. I would give her a call or send an email and she would always respond with an answer or a solution promptly. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Margaryta and her amazing planning skills!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about how important Alex and Margaryta were to me on our wedding day and in the lead up to the big day! They provided so much peace of mind when things got incredibly stressful, taking over talking to all vendors, coordinating my family, groom, and myself, worked with the venue to piece together our day, took care of things I never knew existed, provided individualized schedules to family and wedding party, and perhaps most importantly would always make the decisions I was too stressed to handle. They always answered emails within a few minutes, and returned calls on time. They were so polite, professional and organized. They coordinated with the vendors in a way that I really never could have, and even if I attempted, I would have spent my entire wedding day as an absolute mess. Instead I relaxed, got hair and makeup done. I honestly could not have pulled off our wedding without her and will be eternally grateful. I've had guests call me to ask me about them because they were so kind, so wonderful, and so incredibly good at their job.

Profile Picture Betsy, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Alex and Ryta were a major part in our fantastic Estes Park wedding. First, we surveyed a number of Wedding Planners in the area. After meeting with Alex and Ryta I just knew she was "the one". Off the bat, they had amazing organizational skills and were asking all the right questions getting to know us. They reigned us in, and taught us so much about what we were going to experience over the next year of planning. They were always available and ready to email me back any time we needed her. Alex and Ryta were reliable, creative and so fun during our entire experience. One of our favorite things they did was plan out the entire day from the time we got up to the time we went to bed - we did not have to worry about one minute during the wedding day. We got to enjoy every last detail that they had put in play. We would highly recommend Alex and Ryta and Blue Mountain Wedding to anyone looking to plan their dream wedding from start to finish or if you just need a little help, they can make the finishing touches such perfection.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent services. Flowers for the bridesmaids and me were fresh and unique. Our cake was absolutely delicious and gorgeous. And the photographer was simply amazing. These guys have arranged the wedding of my dream and I wouldn't change a thing. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was our destination wedding and I have never even been to Colorado. Alex and Ryta took time to go to the venue and take lots of pictures for me so that I had a great visualization of my big day. They work with fantastic vendors. Food, flowers, photographer, venue - everything was top notch and fit right in our budget. There was no hiccup in the entire preparation. Great company.

Profile Picture Carol, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Having a day-of wedding consultant made all the difference. My entire family and myself were all able to just relax and enjoy the day since someone else was there to do all the worrying. Everything went smoothly and our wedding day was perfect.

Profile Picture Christy, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rita and Alex took charge during our wedding to assure that everything went smoothly. By far the best money ever spent! From our first meeting to the wedding day, they have been on top of everything, as well as fun and so very kind.This was a wonderful day for us time and I did not have to worry about details knowing those guys were taking care any issues behind the scenes. They kept everything running on schedule. They were always right there to tell us when it was time to move on to the next thing. Alex and Rita are very attentive to minor details. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Profile Picture User6545752, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Alex and Margaryta helped us plan my daughter's destination wedding. We were extremely pleased with the service they have provided to us. We were only able to visit Colorado two times before the actual wedding date. Margaryta suggested vendors, set up appointments with those that we selected, and made it so easy to plan everything from the distance! Alex and Margaryta took care of all of the details during the wedding day so everything went smooth and easy and we could relax enjoy ourselves. Those guys are professional and very attentive, they made this big day happen for us.

Profile Picture Maria, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Full Planning

Look no further if you want to hire professional, creative, outgoing and just amazing wedding planners. These two rock. They have made our wedding day truly special and unforgettable. Not only did the create and itinerary, but ensured everyone was on a schedule. I've never attended such a good flowing event. There was no chaos at all. Great team. Thank you Alex and Margaryta!!!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Margaryta and Alex are so knowledgeable and experienced. And honestly we had so much fun planning our wedding with them. They were very patient with us and their creativity has no limits. And I just have to mention the cake. I couldn't even imagine such a masterpiece.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The preparation for our wedding was great. Margaryta was patient and attentive to the details we wanted for our wedding. Alex did a tremendous job with vendor negotiations. The photographer captured incredible pictures throughout our day . Flowers were so beautiful and was just what I wanted. Margaryta and Alex are very professional and easy to work with. They worked well together to ensure our wedding day was memorable and everything we had wanted.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Blue Mountain Wedding was everything we could ask for in helping us put together our wedding in Estes Park, CO. Alex and Rita were very accomodating to all our requests and quick to respond to all our emails and calls. They very professional but also know when to just give a friendly advise. Hiring them as our wedding planner was the best decision we could make. We loved the fact that our package included everything we needed for the ceremony plus the guys took care of the whole thing! We got a great deal on the package that even included photography.
Very satisfied.

Thank you!

Isabelle

Profile Picture User4618775, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Margarita and Alex are great guys! What a pleasure it was to work with them. Well, actually THEY did all work, my dream wedding on the beach.
I would definitely recommend these guys. They are responsible, attentive to details and have really good sense of what makes it unforgettable.

Thank you Margaryta and Alex!

Profile Picture Zina, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One word: Wonderful! I commissioned Blue Mountain Wedding to plan my recent wedding here in Estes Park. My husband and I wanted modern stylish decor for our event. Rita and her team did a fabulous job executing on the overall vision. They incorporated the highest standards in taste to make the event memorable. I am so happy we went with them because they were able to create an evening we will never forget!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved working with Alex and Margarita for my wedding. They understood exactly what I was looking for and gave me the most beautiful flower arrangements and decor and an amazing wedding cake, all while respecting our budget! When the flowers arrived on my big day, I nearly cried - they were so gorgeous and exactly what we had discussed. Alex and Rita are true artists and seamlessly made our wedding day so perfect. I seriously cannot thank them enough for getting everything ready and looking beyond our wildest expectations. I would recommend Blue mountain wedding to any bride!

Profile Picture User4596299, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wife and I decided to get married on a very short notice. Planning a wedding a month in advance is very stressful and no fun. However, we decided to get some help after a week of attempts to do everything ourselves. September is a very busy season for weddings, especially in Estes Park. We called Alex and Ryta and were surprised to get a response in less than half an hour. Not only did they agree to work with us, they excelled in all the preparations on such a short notice. Our day looked like we spent at least a year preparing everything. They were efficient, knowledgeable, and just positive guys to work with. In just 3 weeks they helped us find the venue, create a giant cake with very unique decoration, provide decor and help with rentals. They did it all for us. My wife was glowing the entire day. Special thanks to the photographer. Out pictures were incredible. His experience allowed him to create very unique shots with us. He guided us throughout the entire photoshoot and it only took him couple weeks to work on those pictures. We didn't even anticipate their arrival so fast. Every one of those pictures deserves to be framed. Fabulous job, thank you! My wife and were blessed with an opportunity to work with Alex and Ryta, bless their heart for all the work they do.

Profile Picture Timothy, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Blue Mountain Wedding wedding provided floral, cake, officiant and planning service for our wedding day. Everything was beautiful! We could not ask for a better planners than Alex and Rita. Highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture SARA, 9/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Alex and Margaryta were amazing and you should look no further. They performed the most personal and thoughtful ceremony and we couldn't have imagined it better! Nick, the photographer was amazing and wonderful to work with. He was very friendly, easy-going, exactly what we wanted for our special day. The pictures turned out beautiful and we keep getting compliments on them! We cannot thank you enough for the memories you helped us create!

Profile Picture User4578533, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

Alex and Margaryta were incredible! They were personable and friendly, efficient, organized, and very professional! I felt like I ws a guest at my own wedding and truly enjoyed the whole wedding day. It would have not been that way without their help and dedication. They provided a great value for us and were worth every penny spent! Blue Mountain Wedding is a must hire for your wedding!

Profile Picture Eugene, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married this June in Estes Park. It was our destination wedding. We were working with Alex and Margaryta as our wedding planners, but they turned out to be a one stop wedding company. Not only did our package include a cake, an offciant, FULL FAY photographer, an arch, flowers, but they assited us in finding the venue and the rest of the vendors. They took care of the search and got us the best possible deals on everything. Catering was just unforgettable. They found the vendor who managed to custom make the menu for our wedding (trust me, we are really picky). The food was so delicious. When we just started to think about our destination wedding we were terrified about not being able to control all the things. We took that risk and with Alex and Margaryta it was well worth it. These guys brought communication to a whole new level. We could send them an e-mail in the middle of the night or at 6 a.m. and the response was always instant. They work 24/7 to ensure that your wedding is absolutely perfect. They listened to every suggestion we had and did a spectacular job. When we saw the venue decorations, the arch, and the cake we instantly broke in tears. Neither my husband nor I have ever seen such a beatiful arrangement of EVERYTHING. If you want your wedding day to resemble a fairy tale you should give Alex and Margaryta a call.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding day truly was the best day in our lives, and we are so happy we hired Blue Mountain Wedding! We decided to Alex and Rita as our day of coordinators and got the package that included wedding officiant, photographer, flowers and decorations and even cake, and it was one of the best decisions we made. From my first meeting with Rita, I knew that her knowledge, professionalism, creativity and passion to what she does would be invaluable! Rita made sure that I was on top of all our planning to ensure that every detail was covered. Blue Mountain Wedding truly made our wedding day go flawless so my family and I could enjoy this day without any stress, and I am very grateful for that! I very highly recommend Blue Mountain Wedding, they are experts at what they do, and we are so happy we chose them for our wedding!

Profile Picture Meagan, 6/10/14, 1 Review