Blue Morpho Video & Photo Reviews

17 Reviews for Blue Morpho Video & Photo

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2019

Amazing ! Wow!!!!! 12.01.19 wedding

Brandon and his wife were very very professional! He got to the site on time and ready to work! He literally was on top of his game he knew exactly what to do and where to be at the right time. I love that his work is natural he gets all the important parts of your wedding day. At first I did Read a bad review and did get scared but he assured me things would be okay! I’m telling you the review did NOT compare to his job ! He was amazing !! My preview video brought me tears of happiness to be able to see my day again and relive that moment of happiness! Brandon’s work is very natural and beautiful he is very talented at what he does. I do believe he has great heart and huge passion for his job. His wife was super super nice and very active with guest she was awesome! For his price and work I’m super appreciative! Thank you so much Brandon I would recommend you over and over again and I would highly hire your team again if ever needed! Thank you !!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Dennis

Dennis · Married on 03/08/2018

Brandon and Jessica offer many services and were able to show how they would be the best for our wedding and reception for videography. Their pricing is excellent and they offered to assist in any way they can to work with our photographer. From the videos and pictures that we were shown at our interview made it very easy for us to decide that they would be the best suited for our wedding. Their pricing works within any wedding budget. We can't wait for our wedding event and to see what they will "WOW" us with. On the night of our wedding, Jesse and Brandon were there promptly and ready with eagerness to get rock and rolling. They helped our large group through all of the picture taking process and assisted with many little incidents with my little ones (grand children and great grandchild) who were very busy during the wedding and inpatient. Brandon and Jesse moved efficiently and professionally through the crowd and took many pictures which i would never have expected. They were great. In my opinion, of all the video/photographers we interviewed during the past 18 months of planning, they were our best choice. They were extremely patient with me during our decision making process even though I changed my mind many times. For this, i am eternally greatful to both of them. They had a 2nd videographer, and I am sorry i can't remember her name, but she was just as great. They all moved with the crowd and caught shots that will be memories for years. I highly recommend them for any services you desire, but especially for budget minded weddings. Great Job jesse and Brandon. Thank you for a great experience.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Dennis, we look forward to helping you preserve your wedding memories.

Bibi · Married on 11/25/2017

I love their energy and the way that they are adaptable to any situation!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Stacy · Married on 11/19/2017

This company was such a pleasure to work with. Any questions I had, were answered immediately. The pictures and videos turned out amazing and I couldn't be any more happier that I chose them to capture the moments and memories of my special day!!! You guys are awesome!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Stacy, We are so grateful you chose us to capture your wedding memories. It was a beautiful wedding and you guys were so much fun to work with. We wish you and William the best on your journey together!

Rebecca · Married on 10/29/2017

They captured what it truly looks like to live with our twin boys! They did an amazing job getting the best photos they possibly could with our extremely active children!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Becca, we had a blast working with you and your family. We hope to work with you again soon!

Heidi · Married on 06/26/2017

Very easy to work with and did exactly what we wanted! Reasonably priced also!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Heidi. I had a fantastic time working with you at your beautiful Disney wedding. Congratulations again and we wish you the best of luck on your journey together!

Brittany · Married on 03/08/2017

Words cannot even describe how wonderful Jesse and Brandon were before, during and after our big day. They were literally our favorite vendor of everyone hired for our wedding. They were professional and gave us the best service. Everything turned out better than imagined!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Brittany. Your wedding was so beautiful and we enjoyed working with both you. Your wedding was truly magical and we wish you the best of luck on your journey together!

alejandro · Married on 01/07/2017

He did awesome! Just go for it!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you for your review Alejandro, we had a great time working with you. Congratulations!

Kristin · Married on 12/03/2016

Brandon was very professional when we called him about our wedding in December. He came to the wedding dressed appropriately, and stayed throughout the reception. We bought the unedited video and it's great to have everything "on tape"! We saw a lot of things we otherwise would've missed throughout the evening.
    I'd highly recommend this company!
    Kristin K.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Kristin, You were so much fun to work with and I had an amazing time filming your wedding. It's couples like you that really make my job easy!

Tina · Married on 05/07/2016

Blue Morpho was absolutely GREAT from the moment I met them at the bridal show until they delivered my wedding video. Even the preview video we got (super fast also!) made people tear up, they loved it! They went out of their way to make sure everything was how my wife & I wanted it. Very friendly & full of ideas. Not to mention they do great work for a fair price!! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Tina, you and Kim are such an amazing couple! We loved filming your wedding and we wish you both the best of luck on your journey together.

Abia · Married on 08/01/2015

When I was first informed a videographer was being hired for our wedding, I really didn't give it much thought. I didn't think it would be important. Big Mistake - a professionally produced video of your wedding and reception is nothing you want to pass up!

I highly recommend Blue Morpho Video Production. Brandon & his wife provided exceptional customer service. The quick turn around time from our wedding day to receiving the preview video, less than two days, which completely exceeded our expectations! The preview video was beautifully composed and edited. It absolutely captured the overall excitement of our wedding and reception in just a few minutes.

It brought tears to my wife's and my eyes. For my wife and I, the wedding itself was a blur but the video captured everything. It brought words such as "WOW", "AMAZING", and "GORGEOUS" from those who were able to view the link we shared. We were able to immediately share our experience with family and friends that were unable to attend.

The final product of the DVDs captured the essence of our "Big Day" and the customer service was topnotch! We are overjoyed with the experience & with confidence we recommend Blue Morpho Video Production. Thank you so much Brandon - we plan to view our Wedding video every year on our anniversary!

Mr. & Mrs. Durnin

Sent on 01/05/2016

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Abia, we had a great time working with you to preserve your wedding memories!

Toni · Married on 12/20/2014

Brandon is a true professional. We are thrilled with the results. At first we selected the raw video package, but changed our minds and got the edited version as well. We are so happy that we did All of the special moments were captured perfectly and we got the DVD in 10 days!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Toni, Matt & Air are such a sweet couple and we wish them the best on their future together!
  • Y

Yehuda · Married on 06/19/2017

Very flexible. Product is excellent

Sent on 08/02/2017

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Yehuda for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We wish you the best on your future together!

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

4.2

Very nice and professional. Really care about doing a good job.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

I’m sorry that your experience was less than satisfactory. This is why we urge our clients to book a package that includes more than one camera and videographer. By having having more cameras and personnel to run them, it allows us to get more coverage so we are less likely to miss key moments when we need to move the camera. Unfortunately, the camera movement you saw was because the crowd stood and I had to pick up the tripod in order to shoot above the crowd. With our multi camera packages we would’ve had multiple cameras capturing your walk and ceremony so the camera wouldn’t have needed to be moved as we could cut between cameras for the edited video.
    Again I am very sorry you were unsatisfied with your final video.
    I will contact you directly to redress your concerns.

Rachael · Married on 05/13/2017

4.2

Very nice pictures. We had our pics done at lue gardens in Orlando Florida. We got al the pictures back a week later "very fast". They did a great job.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Blue Morpho Video & Photo's reply:

Thank you Rachael, we had a lot of fun doing your engagement portraits. Best of luck to you on your future!
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 05/26/2018

2.2

Photo & Video

We hired Blue Morpho to handle our photography and videography for our wedding. While they were very professional during the wedding and took many pictures and videos, we did not receive the pictures until 3 months after the wedding and some of videos were destroyed due to their negligence and undue delay. Some of the specific videos that were destroyed were the mother-son and father-daughter dance. We were apparently not the first ones for this to happen to.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Tamika · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding 6/39

Beware, I booked them for my wedding 6/30/18 and did not receive half of what was in my contact, they sent me a partial video of just my wedding and that was it. I have no videos before my wedding, only a few minutes of my reception, and no guest interviews. I was told by Brandon that his hard drive crashed and I would have to wait until it was repaired, after waiting 8 months I was finally told nothing from my wedding could be retrieved, I have reached out to him several times and he doesn’t respond. I paid in full for services that I did not receive. BEWARE, do not use them. I would hate for this to happen to someone else.

Sent on 04/27/2019