33 Reviews for Blue Mesa Grill

House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
33 Blue Mesa Grill Reviews

Blue Mesa (Plano location) did my wedding catering and I was very pleased! The food was delicious and the staff were attentive. Andrea helped us the entire way with the tasting, menu selections, advice and proposals. I would highly recommend Blue Mesa for your catering if you are looking for yummy Mexican food with great staff!

Profile Picture User6808344, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Southwestern

We chose to have Blue Mesa cater our wedding, and it was a great choice! Everyone loved the food, they were easy to work with, everything went super smooth. Absolutely no complaints here, 100% would recommend to anyone for a wedding or event. The sweet corn cake is to die for!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/4/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Southwestern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Food was amazing. Not one complaint of quality of food. Everyone loved the way it tasted.

Profile Picture Kriscynthia, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Blue Mesa was AMAZING!! The catering coordinator is ON TOP of it. They did everything they could to make it seamless! Our street taco party was delicious, the full service caterers and bartenders were great... nothing but great things to say about them, and they fit our budget! They went above and beyond what they told us they could do too. THANK YOU Blue Mesa for making my wedding so much fun!

Profile Picture Alissa, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Blue Mesa to cater our wedding and it was by far one of the best choices we made! The food was outstanding and the staff was all so friendly and professional. When choosing a caterer my biggest thing was someone who would do it all and Blue Mesa certainly did! They brought in the staff, the bar tender, the plates, silverware and even cut and served the cake for a very affordable price. I loved my experience planning with Andrea and I will recommend them over and over!

Profile Picture Sami, 1/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Southwestern

My husband and I were in the process of looking for catering for our wedding and a family friend recommended us to Blue Mesa. We are so thankful for that day because we were truly blessed to work with such great people. Dennis and Lyndsey did everything they could to work with us. The food and drinks were delicious!! Everyone from the wedding raved about how good everything was. We cannot thank them enough for their service. Everything was set up so nicely and on time. In addition, one of my bridal showers was at the new location on W 7th and it was AMAZING! All of the workers were so nice and professional. Thank you Blue Mesa for making everything perfect for our shower and wedding!

Profile Picture Merlina , 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

amazing food for an amazing price! definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User6376605, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

AMAZING food, staff was more than helpful - we worked with Lyndsey from the Fort Worth location and she made sure everything went seamlessly beforehand and the day of.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Southwestern, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian

We started out using the Ft Worth location but after some issues that we just weren't happy with we switched to the Arlington location. Working with Vanessa was wonderful. She made sure everything was taken care of, came to the final walk through at the venue and answered every email. The staff and bartenders were great as well. They were very nice and made sure everyone was taken care. Everyone keeps telling me how great the food was! Vanessa and the staff truly went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Bria , 7/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Southwestern, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

They did a great job with everything! We went in for a tasting with Nicole and tried EVERYTHING! While it was all incredible we ended up going with the street tacos and kabobs. Let me tell you it was a hit! I do wish they had queso but other than that they were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

one of my fave restaurants, even better catering. Everything was perfect, they even cut my wedding cake.
Food was a splurge for me. The pork loin and grilled shrimp was delicious! People still talk about it. Had about 100 guest to feed.

Profile Picture angela, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Tables, Southwestern

Loved working with NiKisha for our wedding. They brought linens, cut the cakes for us, provided bartending services, and even boxed up the left overs. They arrived early and helped set the tables! The food was good and plentiful.
Nikisha didn't just go through the motions, she was truly excited to help us and stay within our budget. She was so enthusiastic even though she does this all the time. She was awesome!

Profile Picture User5527700, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We actually used Blue Mesa Grill for our day after the wedding brunch for our out-of-town guests! They didn't have "brunch" as a selection choice on WeddingWire. The unlimited brunch selection was incredible, hard to beat anywhere else! The hostess accidentally gave us someone else's private room, but as an apology, gave us a 30% discount on our tab. We were very happy and had a wonderful time getting to catch up with our friends before they returned home!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Blue Mesa was AWESOME to use for our wedding reception. We met with Nikisha (head of catering and events) at the restaurant and she made us feel so comfortable. I knew as soon as we started talking to her that we were going to go with Blue Mesa. We got to taste all kinds of food and she really worked with us on our budget.

The appetizers for the cocktail hour were great and the staff took them around to all of our guests. In addition to all of the food and setup, they handled the alcohol and bar tending, the cake cutting, and boxed up all of the food after the reception was over. They were a full-service group and of course with Blue Mesa, the food is always awesome.

We didn't have to ask them to do a single thing the day of - the group just handled it and were great. I would highly recommend Blue Mesa's catering for your wedding reception or really any event that you are putting on.

Profile Picture User4117821, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had a wonderful experience working with the catering manager, Brenda, as we planned our wedding. She even met us at the venue before the wedding day to discuss the floor plan.

Everyone had rave reviews about the food. Absolutely delicious! At the end of the night, they sent all the leftovers home with us and the wedding party enjoyed a delicious midnight snack later on.

Blue Mesa also provided bartenders who poured delicious drinks all night. Our guests were very pleased. They also cut and served our cake at no additional cost. What amazing customer service!

Amazing food, very responsive and available contact person, and pleased guests. Couldn't ask for more!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/24/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had our September wedding reception at the Blue Mesa in Plano, on 121 and the Tollway, and everything was great!!! They stuck true to the contract, and there were no surprises when It came to the bill. We had about 100 peope in the two rooms that we rents out, and everybody fir perefect, we even had room for a dance floor and DJ. They were very accomidating and allowed us into the room with pleanty of time to get everything set up. The food was absoutley amazing and out guests had not stoped talking about it! I would use Blue Mesa again for any type of group event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/18/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Blue Mesa made catering so easy and delicious for my wedding! They were incredibly friendly, the food was just right (they were very flexible, we had our wedding reception in an open horse barn), and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

It's Blue Mesa. The food for our wedding was perfect. What else can be said. The price and amount of food we received was unreal. We priced other caterers and they were around the same price but offered plastic plates and utensils. Blue Mesa had real plates and flatware and glasses. The options were endless. We went with street tacos. Each guest got a steak, a chicken and pork taco along with chicken skewers and unlimited chips, salsa and guac. You can not beat that!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/28/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

Blue mesa completely blew us away with their customer service , professionalism, on site staff, promptness, and of course, how absolutely amazing their food was. Their bartender and wait staff took extra time out of their night to help my 70 year old dad try and load up our uhaul with wedding decorations.The food was amazing and i got more compliments about the buffet than I got about my stunning wife :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Presentation was beautiful and food was excellent. Guests raved about how good everything turned out and the quality of service that was provided. Was very pleased with Blue Mesa!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/26/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was EXCELLENT. Cake cutting was included as were plates, cutlery, and napkins. The staff was very easy going and kept on top of the guests' needs. They did an excellent job of set up and clean up. Lisa was very accommodating and patient with getting our payment sorted out. I had people commenting left and right on how delicious the food was... even weeks after our wedding. The price we paid for everything included couldn't have been better. I highly recommend BLUE MESA!!!

Profile Picture diana, 10/10/10, 6 Reviews
4.7

blue mesa is a family favorite when it comes to dining. their in-house service is always exceptional. there was nothing different about their catering. the food was fresh. they did both the rehearsal dinner and the reception. yes. yes. yes. i would recommend these guys!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/17/08, 5 Reviews
4.7

Great food, fun people, worked on our small budget, got rave reviews from our guests and they were perfectly run without us needing to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Alyssa , 1/5/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

They gave us a back room with deal of privacy and a buffet set up entirely for us. The building was just lovely and the staff was very responsive and helpful.
$19 per head for a fajita buffet seems a little steep, but the food and desserts were quite tasty! All in all, I'd say it was a win!

Profile Picture Tracy, 2/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Tables, Southwestern, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Stations