Blue Labs Photography Reviews

28 | Pleasanton, CA

28 Reviews for Blue Labs Photography

Ruth · Married on 02/24/2013

Allen and Angie were awesome to work with. Their great work on our engagement photos captures precious moments beautifully. They are very professional and flexible. We can't wait for them to shoot pictures on our wedding day. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking to have the perfect photos on their special day!..

Sent on 04/02/2013

null · Married on 02/16/2013

Angie and Ellen made our wedding unforgettable. They captured the most memorable moments. Thank you for been so professional but at the same time so friendly.. I love you guys, see you and few years for our pregnancy photos....lol

Sent on 03/30/2013

Sherita · Married on 12/15/2012

Where do I begin! Blue labs did an awsome job they went above and beyond the call of duty, they did not just take pictures they did everything they could to make our wedding day special. Angela was by my side from begining to the end and Allen went out od his way to take care of last minute decor at the reception venue. We love blue labs we will never forget the service we received from them. Its hard to find a vendor that does not show up and just do what the job discription says to do, instead they do whatever you need them to do to make your day special. We love blue Labs and so does our family. We will use them again in the future no doubt!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2012

Blue Labs Photography is husband and wife team that knows how to capture and convey your love for your spouse in their photos they are very professional and know how to make you feel comfortable in your photos my pictures came out beautiful and I would recommend them to anyone that I know!!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Andrew · event on 12/08/2012

Excellent photography skills and a great couple to work with for anything you desire.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Christina · Married on 08/18/2012

We won a free trash a dress session at a bridal fair and didn't think much about it. But after the wedding, I wanted one last chance to wear my dress before putting it away. I contacted Blue Labs and boy am I glad that I did. Angie and Allen made our session fun and enjoyable. The pictures they sent us afterwards were AWESOME and we are so glad that they were able to take them. I highly recommend Angie and Allen for any photographic needs!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Christina · Married on 08/05/2012

Angela and Allen were very professional. They make the whole process so easy and worry free. Our experience was no less then amazing, they always have new ideas to keep things fresh. Picture quality was fantastic. Great value and lots of great options!

Sent on 09/30/2012
  • jackleen

jackleen · Married on 08/04/2012

Loved their work! Great attitudes, friendly & very professional! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Katie · event on 07/01/2012

Allen & Angie of Blue Labs Photography are in one word: AWESOME! I found them at a bridal fair and randomly Angie followed up with me after getting engaged and they have been a DREAM to work with! They have a GREAT policy and are just nice to the core. They make taking photos, which can sometimes be a daunting task, FUN. And the result is stellar. My fiance and I were so happy with our outcome of our engagement photos, that we know whole heartedly that we made the right decision to have them as our wedding photography team!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Blue Labs Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie & Brent! We can't wait to shoot your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to get to know your family a little too.

Angie and Allen from Blue Labs are amazing photographer's and people. They made our engagement photo session so much fun that we decided to book them for our June 2012 wedding and we are so glad that we did.

They made us feel very important and cared for during the event, going above and beyond for our needs. For example, when one of the groomsmen's buttons fell off, Angie had brought a sewing kit and patched that up real quick!

Angie and Allen are very personable, and make sure they know the names of our family members and wedding party.

The photos came out beautifully. Being the bride and groom made it difficult to really see our own wedding, but thanks to Blue Labs we were able to experience how amazingly our wedding looked after working so very hard during the planning process. Their photos also showed us some of the moments we missed since we couldn't be in 5 places at once!

We especially love the creative shots they took of my veil through the sunlight! Magnificent!

We are so grateful for all of Angie and Allen's hard work on our behalf, and look forward to working with them again to capture more of our precious memories.

Sent on 08/04/2012

Vincent · Married on 06/24/2012

Allen and Angie are amazing! They captured wonderful images at our wedding but most of all they were wonderful to work with. We felt instantly comfortable with them and chose them to work with right away. They were extremely fast at getting us our images as they understood how excited we were to get them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer, not only for weddings but also for engagements and family photos as well.

Mr. & Mrs. Brennan

Sent on 07/09/2012

Blue Labs Photography's reply:

Thank you Vince! We couldn't wait for your wedding day to get here. It was beautiful and we can't wait to capture your next big event.

Casandra · Married on 06/16/2012

Allen and Angie were amazing photographers, but more so their ability to connect with you on a personal level is amazing. They were ready for every moment and were able to follow any in the moment request (any bride or groom needs this). Look forward t using them in the future for other big life events.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Jennifer · event on 05/27/2012

We went to a wedding fair and won a free engament session with blue labs photography and we are very please with they're job, they are very professional and made me feel very special in the session and treat me like a bride they do undstand all the stress of a wedding planning... Thank you Angie and Allen

Sent on 07/10/2012

Blue Labs Photography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. It was fun capturing memories for you & Jorge. You are very cute together. We cannot wait till your wedding.
  • Lauren

Lauren · event on 05/26/2012

Angie and Allen set themselves apart from ANY service provider because their customer service and attention to detail is truly amazing! If you are a perfectionist and need the PERFECT pictures, choose them! You will feel comfortable every step of the way, and you will have bragging rights when you see your incredible photos.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Sandra · event on 05/19/2012

An amazing husband and wife team.
    They photographed our engagement photos and were awesome people to work with. They helped to break the ice in the beginning and were mor then willing to listen to what we wanted and any ideas we had.
    Helped us stay comfotable and loved their ideas for poses.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Blue Labs Photography's reply:

Thank you Sandra. You have a beautiful family and we enjoyed photographing you as well. Can't wait to to show the rest.

Mara · event on 04/29/2012

Allen and Angie were a delight to work with! They are extremely flexible and have a great talent for shooting locations. Would definitely recommend this duo to anyone in the Bay Area.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Blue Labs Photography's reply:

Thank you Mara! You & Steven were naturals around the camera and really easy to capture great moments with. We loved doing your session.
  • Marisol

Marisol · event on 04/22/2012

If you can say that your photographers make you feel like family, then you found the best vendors ever! I found that with Blue Labs Photography, who have made me feel just part of their family; they are there to even make me take a break when stress is on board; I just love them that they listen and really educate you when you are looking for a photographer; THEY ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Blue Labs Photography's reply:

Thank you Marisol! We love you guys too and cannot wait to share yoru special day with you in June!

Jen · event on 03/15/2012

Professional, friendly, talented, fun- couldn't have had a better experience!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Blue Labs Photography's reply:

Thank you Jen! It was fun and we cannot wait to capture your special day and more as we grow in our businesses and personal lives throughout the upcoming years!

Tracy · Married on 03/05/2012

Allen and Angie were very professional and flexible with our wants and needs for our engagement shoot!! They also got the pics back to us very quickly, with a mini preview the night we took the pics!! They both had great ideas for locations and creative shots. We were very happy with our engagement pics and are looking forward to our wedding day pics with them!!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Poplar · event on 01/07/2012

Blue Labs was very professional and so flexible. We had a nice time working with them and they made us feel at ease. The shots came out amazing.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 12/15/2011

Allen and Angie shot our engagement session in December 2011. They were great with flexibility. There was alot of time to take plenty of photos. We loved the fact that they were so easy going with our ideas. The photos turned out very beautiful. We are pleased with service they provided. Very family oriented couple that are more than just photographers.

Thank you Angela and Allen for the wonderful Engagement Session. We love the video and the photos. We recommend Blue Labs Photography to any one that is looking for a photographer in the Greater Bay Area.

Jennifer and Michael

Sent on 12/16/2011

Jennifer · event on 11/27/2011

I love this husband and wife team! They are the perfect combo for a photography team. They were ALWAYS available when we had questions when doing our engagement photos and they even shot our photos twice because of rain during the first shoot. I'm very excited that they will also be doing our wedding in June 2012. I've recommended them to many friends who are also getting married and as well as simple family portrait style shoots outside. Use this company!! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Blue Labs Photography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We cannot wait to capture your wedding day and many other special days for you over the years!

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2011

Words cannot describe enough how these are the best photographers. They make your day one of the best in every picture they capture. They are the most amazing husband/wife team I have ever met. I was so excited with my engagement pictures that I could not wait to see the wedding pictures. They were more than what I could ever imagine. They were so beautiful and we know that they could not be any better.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Esmeralda · Married on 10/22/2011

Angie and Allen took our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. They are so nice. I remember walking into the reception and on all the tables they placed an engagement picture. It was such a lovely gesture. It also happened to be a picture that most of friends thought it was Photoshop IT WAS NOT we were there(under the golden gate) freezing but it was well worth it. That picture came out great! So did the pictures from the wedding. I couldn't believe the amount of pictures they took. The quality was really good. They took a variety of pictures. WE have pictures of everything that went on our wedding day. Thanks to them and our pictures our wedding memories will last forever. My husband also also loves the pictures, he shows them to everyone who walks into our home. They are really great people and take amazing photographs. I couldn't have asked for more. would definitely hire them to do another event.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

Blue Labs is the best. We won an amazing package from a local radio station that included photography package from another photographer but they were already booked for our wedding date. Blue Labs were our saviors. They jumped at the chance to be our photographers. They offered us a much better package than we were going to get before.

While meeting up with Allen and Angie at their cute office in Pleasanton with my than fiancé we lost track of time because it was like talking to old friends. This was very refreshing because we kept having people try to up-sale us throughout the whole wedding planning process. We were amazed at what all was included in one of their most basic package. We didn't get one photographer but TWO! Plus they let us have the right to the pictures!!! We got a BEAUTIFUL slide show on DVD plus a cd with over 800 pictures!! And a photo book.

Angie and Allen meet up the day of the wedding at my sister’s house where all the ladies were getting ready. It wasn't until about an hour after my uncle left with the truck that I realized we didn't have him take the liquor from my car which was going to be staying at my sister’s house. That's when Allen became our hero. He was heading out to the venue to take pictures of the cake, center pieces, venue etc. and offered to take the things we had forgotten. That is what I call above and beyond!

Now my girlfriends and myself are like most people in the world and don't like to have our picture taken But that wasn't a problem with Angie or Allen. They have 2 boys and are great around children and got some great shots of my camera shy nephews.

Fast forward to the ceremony. Allen and Angie where walkie talkies and that was a huge help with getting the wedding party coordinated. And right as I stepped out of the parking lot I realized I forgot "a penny in my shoe". Angie drops to her knee and says "quick! Top pocket of my backpack!" Angie is my hero!

Allen has a strict no taking pictures of people eating rule. Thank God! I hate having my picture taken when I'm eating and wouldn't want to have pictures of my guest eating either.

Allen and Angie where such a GREAT help throughout the whole wedding. Boy do they know weddings. When it came to the cake cutting ceremony my husband and I exchanged "how the heck do we cut this" looks (which made a really cute picture by the way) and without even asking Allen cues us in on the trick.

Towards the end of the night my husband is bugging Allen for his gamer tag so they can play X-box after the honey moon. That right there is what I call personable service. Allen and Angie treated us like friends and family but still kept it professional.

We had an amazing wedding and I kept thinking to myself, "I can't wait until I get to see the pictures!". Well Angie had my back once again. Before I went to sleep the wedding night I have an email from Angie with a few pictures that were amazing! I was so happy! I didn't realize I hadn’t taken any pictures myself and I didn't want to have to wait to get back to see pictures.

What really makes Blue Labs Photography stick out is the fact that they give you the rights to the pictures of the event. They actually scouted out our wedding ceremony location and had a ton of ideas for shots which really amazed me. They set us up with a password protected website where our friends and family can order prints. They went above and beyond. I couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend Blue Labs Photography to everyone looking for great pictures at a very affordable price with amazing customer service.

Sent on 11/12/2011