Blue Label Bartending Reviews

397 | Tulsa, OK

397 Reviews for Blue Label Bartending

1 User photo

Randy Witzke · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Blue Label Bartending OKC ROCKS!

This review follows the third event I have hired Blue Label Bartending OKC to serve my guests; and follows events I have attended in which BL OKC was the bartending service. I cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful job BL OKC does. EVERY event I have hosted or attended in which BL OKC has been involved has been a tremendous success.
    We have all hosted, or attended, events that really "clicked", others that were "meh", and others that may have been a bit of a train wreck. The difference is a fine line. What defines that difference lies in the professionals one relies upon to make the event a success. Being a professional is more than just getting paid for doing a job. It is attention to detail, it is knowledgeable service, it is genuine concern that all goes well, it is an attitude. BL OKC is synonymous with the word professional. They give prompt, helpful and accurate response to any requested advice in the planning stages of your event; they are flexible as things may change; they show up early and quietly set up a beautifully organized bar area at the event; provide friendly and outstanding service during the event; and spotlessly clean up afterwards. Their pricing is straightforward, honest and reasonable. With BL OKC, the host can truly "forget about" any issues with the bar, and tend to guests and other important matters, knowing all is in the best of hands. I view BL OKC as more of a partner than a company I hire. I will never work with anyone else, and neither should you.

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

Randy - It is an absolute pleasure working with and for you, we look forward to another successful event soon. We are in awe of your jaw-dropping review, thank you for your kindness and candor.
  • Kaytlynn

Kaytlynn Maxwell · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wedding September 2019

From start to finish, Michelle and her crew were awesome and enjoyable to work with! Any questions or concerns, she was available to help at all times. Very personable and sweet as well, which is a very big deal to me when dealing with people and other businesses. All guests had all good things to say as well. Overall, impressed with the services and would HIGHLY recommend them. :)

Sent on 10/13/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

We absolutely loved serving you and your sweet family Kaytlynn, thank you for being such an amazing bride, it was wonderful working with you. Thanks for the kind review!

Shelley Young · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Wedding Reception

Michelle & her team did a wonderful job at the wedding reception for our son & daughter-in-law! Professional, flexible, easy to work with..... those words come to mind. Would definitely recommend & use again if we have the need for Bartending services! Thank you so much!

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Shelley, thank you for having us be a part of your son and daughter-in-law's reception we had a great time! Also, thanks for the incredible review!
  • Jordan

Jordan Howlett · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Incredible service

Blue Label Bartending did my sisters and brother-in-laws wedding and mine and my wifes wedding. Both times, they exceeded expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing their services for any event.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

We absolutely loved serving not one but two incredible families and are honored to have been part of both special days. Thank you for the incredible review!
  • Amy

Amy Frederick · Married on 04/01/2020

Perfect Experience

This company was excellent, there is a reason our venue recommended them. Pricing fair, the communication was second to none, they answered every annoying question I had with grace.....and then they executed the event like the pros they are. HIRE THEM!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

From start to finish you were an absolute pleasure to work with Amy, thank you for having us be a part of your special day. Also, thank you for the incredible review, we really appreciate it!

Brianna Nunley · Married on 03/20/2020

Fantastic!

We had Blue Label bartend for our wedding, and they were great. They were very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

It was an honor working with you Brianna, thank you for having us be a part of your special day and thanks for the kind review!
  • Kate

Kate Woosley · Married on 03/14/2020

Easy choice, can't go wrong!

Everyone at Blue Label is professional and works to make sure that you are taken care of in every way. Our bartenders, Lori & Kevin, were both so easy to work with and my guests specifically commented to me about how great the bartenders were. You can't go wrong with Blue Label, we loved having them at our wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • ROBERT

Robert Bahan · Married on 03/13/2020

Blue Label Review

They arrived at the expected time, performed great, kept up with demand the entire night and helped make the night simple and easy. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

We adored working with you and your family Nick, thank you for hiring us to be a part of the big day. Also, we really appreciate the kind review!

Addison Warren · Married on 03/01/2020

Great to work with!

Responsive to questions, easy to work with!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Carrie

Carrie Sowers · Married on 02/20/2020

Michelle and Kristin are amazing!!

Michelle made everything so easy. She got everything set up for us and told us who would be bartending our wedding. Kristin was absolutely perfect. We loved her. My family and guests loved her. She was fun and energetic. Very professional and polite. Thank you all so much for everything. Your team is wonderful!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Angel Fairless · Married on 02/11/2020

Simply Perfect!

Our bartender arrived early, was very fun, professional and prepared! We had a successful event because she did her job seamlessly! Will use her services for all future events!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

Angel we were so honored to be a part of your Motif Hardware Grand Opening, thank you so much for having us out and for the awesome review!

Angie Espinosa · Married on 02/10/2020

Wedding Reception

I love this company, they are so supportive and available. They kept constant communication with me and never missed a beat. They are reliable and very professional. Not to mention kind and accommodating!!! I highly recommend Blue Label Bartending!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

It was an honor working with you Angie, thank you for having us be a part of your incredible day. Also, thanks for the sweet review!

Grant Harper · Married on 01/18/2020

Great service, reasonable price

Jennifer was great to work with. She was very responsive leading up to our wedding reception, and everything at the reception went very smoothly. I would recommend blue label to anyone.

Sent on 01/29/2020

ALLISON NELSON · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent in every way.

Very nice to work with and did a fabulous job at our wedding. Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/31/2020

Rachael Moubray · Married on 01/11/2020

Wedding reception

Jennifer was VERY helpful from the very beginning. Communication was easy and quick, I communicated mostly through email because that’s the easiest way with my busy schedule and she was prompt to respond, even on weekends. She helped answer all of my questions(I had a lot since this was our first time dealing with a bartender) and even brought a part we needed at no charge out of her own kindness. The day of the wedding she was on time and all set up as promised. She was super sweet to not only me and my husband but to all of our guests as well. I highly recommend her and all of blue label bartending staff! If we ever need a bartender in the future, we will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Krista

Krista Pavey · Married on 01/10/2020

We contracted Blue Label Bartending to bartend my son and daughter-in-laws wedding.

We could not have been more pleased with Jennifer and her company. Beyond being professional and proficient, she was an absolute pleasure to work with and I couldn’t be more pleased that she was a part of our special night. I will definitely be using Blue Label over and over again!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Kindt Steven · Married on 01/01/2020

We utilize the services Blue Label offers on a regular basis. Their staff is friendly and accommodating. Their response time and management style during the booking and planning process is also stellar.

We rely on the pros at Blue Label Bartending to serve our clients/guests in the most efficient and gracious manner. Safety is always a concern when hosting guests, and this is paramount at Blue Label. They carry insurance and licensure above the state minimum requirements, putting our minds at ease when it comes to the logistics.

Blue Label leads the market as a bar service company. We are always happy in the end, when Blue Label is our pick.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

It's always an absolute pleasure to work with you and your team Kindt, thank you for the wonderful review!
  • Brandie

Brandie · Married on 12/27/2019

Best Bartender!!

Michelle was seriously amazing! She helped answer so many questions prior to wedding and even gave us a shopping list. She and the other bartender were very patient and helpful during event as well. Use Blue Label!! You won’t be sorry!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

We loved working with and for you Brandie, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your incredible day. Also, thanks for the awesome review we really appreciate it!

Lou Carmichael · Married on 12/20/2019

Absolutley reliable and easy to work with

We have enjoyed Blue Lable at company functions and private home. So easy to work with. So nice to guests and they take making the event a success no matter the size. Area is immaculate when they leave.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Dallas · Married on 11/16/2019

Very Professional and Punctual!!

I was lucky enough to have Michelle as our bartender, and she was so friendly and personable throughout the entire process of working with her! Some of our group had a little to much fun, but she was great at keeping everyone in check! I would DEFINITELY refer her to friends and family in need of her services!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

We had a blast working your event Dallas, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your incredible day! We hope to serve you again soon, thank you for the awesome review!
  • Falyn

Falyn · Married on 11/16/2019

November 2019 Wedding

They were absolutely amazing! Extremely responsive and flexible. We were very grateful for their deals and affordability. 100% would hire again!

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

We loved serving you and your wonderful family Falyn, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your incredible day and thanks for the nice review!
  • Melinda

Melinda Miller · Married on 11/16/2019

Mother of the Groom

I hired 2 bartenders for my son’s wedding. They were amazing! Great job!

• Alex

Alex A. Hall · Married on 11/02/2019

Everything was perfect!!

We were referred to Blue Label by a friend and I am so glad we used them! Michelle was so attentive to our needs and made sure to remind us of things we would have not thought to do, which was so helpful for us since our brains were basically fried by the end of planning our wedding. The bartender she had for our event (Cody) was wonderful as well. There was never a time I looked at the bar and saw a line of our guests not being able to get drinks. He was quick, efficient, and professional. We will absolutely use Blue Label for any other events we need bar services for! 10/10 on every aspect!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

From beginning to end, we really enjoyed working with you Alex. We appreciate you being such a kind, sweet customer and loved being a part of your special day. Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Simon Cox · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing - Exceeded Expectation

Michelle and Blue Label were amazing. The ladies we had for our wedding were above my expectation. I would recommend for ANY event and most certainly would hire them if given the chance to.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you Simon, thank you for having Blue Label Bartending at your event! Also, thanks for the kind review, we really appreciate it!

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

Very helpful!

They helped me with a shopping list, answered countless questions and provided excellent service!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Blue Label Bartending's reply:

We absolutely loved serving you and your family Jennifer, thank you for having us be a part of your incredible and fun day!