Blue Eyes Productions Reviews

38 Reviews for Blue Eyes Productions

• Becca

Becca · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah and Kyle are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! They are super professional and have a chemistry between them when they have a vision the end piece comes out beautifully! Highly recommend!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Aryn · Married on 05/27/2018

We had an amazing experience with Sarah and Kyle!!! Hands down we'd 1000% recommend them to film your wedding day! From the initial contact until when the video was ready, their communication was great. We met beforehand and they took the time to get to know us as a couple, they happily incorporated our pup in the wedding day footage(they used a Go-Pro on our bouncy 12 year old boxer!!!) and they truly captured the essence of us a couple. This was the most worthwhile investment of our wedding day, and we are left with a beautiful video that will let us relive it whenever we want. They have an amazing gift with the camera, and truly are story tellers!!! Thank you both!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

I don't even know where to start with Sarah and Kyle. These two first off, have amazing personalities, hilarious and truly shine with love for each other. When it came to video I fought my husband for weeks on it because I NEEDED IT and he didn't see the point. However, Happy Wife, Happy Life I got to book Sarah and Kyle. I secured our package with them months before I actually met them in person. I stalked them on IG and their website and cried at every video and knew i made a great choice. Once meeting them in person, my husband agreed- they were awesome! Day of the wedding they check in with me first and let me know where and when they would be places. They communicated well and have creative genius when I didn't even know they were around! We did a lot of fun shots that I think they were just as excited about because they put together a teaser for us that we got to show our wedding guests. To the point of this review, I only have a teaser trailer that I have watched 10000000 times - that I cannot wait for the full video. Even my husband, who fought video, watches the video on repeat and is so impressed he cannot wait for our full video.

Thank you two! We love you! **Rock on** :)

Sent on 04/24/2018

Carmela · Married on 02/10/2018

Kyle & Sarah are hands down the best wedding videographers in AZ! We are SO happy that we chose them - they were the best investment we made for our wedding! Not only are they professional, trustworthy, and great with communication but they are such a friendly, caring, and warm-hearted couple. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable since day one and up until the wedding day and went above and beyond for us to accommodate our needs. It is so clear that they both truly love what they do by the amount of time and effort they put into filming, editing, and creating such a beautiful wedding film for us. As my husband and I were watching our wedding film together, we went from happy tears to laughter and our hearts were just so full of joy. They captured all of our special moments flawlessly. If you're still looking for a wedding videographer - seriously choose Blue Eyes Productions. You won't regret it!! We love you, Sarah & Kyle!! Thanks so much again for everything!! <3

Sent on 05/31/2018

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for such sweet words!! You guys are the best and we truly loved being able to capture your day and showcase your love and personalities (cause both are incredible!!) We love you guys!!

Natalie · Married on 06/10/2017

Sarah and Kyle are amazing. I was very particular with what I wanted from a wedding video (voice-overs, candid shots, getting ready) and they were so easy to work with and get what I wanted. The same day teaser was amazing and the finished product couldn't have captured our day better. They are worth EVERY penny. Your search is over...book Blue Eyes!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

You guys are the best!!!! Thank you so much! We had so much fun filming your GORGEOUS wedding day and loved putting your video together! We will forever be anniversary buddies now! ;-)

Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Blue Eyes Productions was the best decision I ever made! Aside from marrying my husband of course – but Sarah and Kyle were truly amazing! Their professionalism, attention to detail, and quality of work was outstanding. I felt at peace on my big day knowing that my wedding moments would not only be captured but displayed in a way that would bring me right back to each and every moment. Every emotional detail was put captured and put into our video. These two did not disappoint. They continued to go above and beyond with their services throughout the whole process. They made sure we felt comfortable every step of the way, and when we weren’t sure which direction to go with something both Sarah and Kyle not only acted as professional vendors but as friends encouraging us to make the most appropriate decision. This is where your money should be spent. This is where you will look back to relive this day. I still get teary eyed watching my video. I am so thankful I made the decision to have this so I can cherish these moments forever. I would do it all over again in a second! Do not hesitate to book Blue Eyes Productions!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you, Kate!! We seriously couldn't have dreamed up a better couple than the two of you!! Couples like you are the reason why we do what we do and LOVE it so much! We are so lucky to have been able to capture your wedding day! Let's do it all over again!! :)

Ruma · Married on 03/25/2017

Sarah and Kyle were great! They did a wonderful job videoing my daughter's wedding and the end product was absolutely beautiful! They are very artistic in how they make their videos. They were a pleasure to work with as they were so nice and easy going on the day of the wedding. My daughter and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Thanks to Sarah and Kyle, my daughter and son in law will have a cherished memory of their special day!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for these sweet words!!!! We are so happy that you are able to cherish their day forever! Thank you again for letting us be a part of Ilina and Dexter's day. We loved being a part of their day and getting to meet all of you!! :)

Alisha · Married on 01/21/2017

Sarah and Kyle were amazing to work with. They were extremely laid back and did not have many "forced" scenarios. We are also very glad to have a "drone" option versus it being part of a package like at other vendors (usually much more overpriced). The drone option was fantastic and we're glad to have chosen it, and at a very reasonable price. Overall, we loved working with this very nice couple, who were recently married themselves.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Alisha!!! We loved shooting your day! The footage is always so beautiful when we use the drone during weddings, so we always get excited about that! :)

Caroline · Married on 10/28/2016

One word- perfection!

We knew on our wedding day we wanted a video that captured all the special moments of Sam and I becoming one surrounded by those we love most! Sarah and Kyle captured all the emotions, animation and cherished moments of our magical day in a way we could never imagine. There aren't enough words to thank them for sharing their incredible talents and personalities with our wonderful families. We are able to watch this video (that makes our hearts smile) and relive the most magical day ever. THANK YOU Sarah and Kyle for providing a "gift" we can hold on to forever!!

Ps- this was a destination wedding for us, Sarah made sure to Face time and be prompt in communication so that we felt in the loop. You guys went the extra mile!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you Caroline and Sam!!!! You and your families made the entire day so wonderful for us - we had the best time with all of you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your amazing wedding day. I know that video was a huge priority for you, so we feel blessed that you entrusted us with capturing the special moments throughout your day! :)

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2016

I would recommend Sarah and Kyle 100%. I was so impressed with them from start to finish. Sarah is so incredibly sweet and was always very responsive. She helped so much on the actual day, and really got our input into how we wanted the video to look. The teaser was amazing and we got it the day after which was so exciting! We recently received our video and we were so, so happy with it! It is absolutely beautiful. Our friends and family were are very impressed with the quality. It looks great and sounds great. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better videographer for our big day. Going with Blue Eyes Productions was one of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process. Thank you Sarah and Kyle!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren!!! You and Corey were so much fun to work with! It was such a pleasure meeting you guys and being on this journey with you. We wish you guys all the happiness in the world! :)

Trish · Married on 04/24/2016

Sarah and Kyle were the perfect addition to our wedding day- they did a wonderful job providing videography at both the ceremony chapel and the reception venue! They even surprised us with a brilliant testimonial from our nineteen year old Best Man which brought tears to our eyes when we watched it! We love both the edited wedding day video which they created, as well as a 2nd video they created at our request, which included our favorite outtakes and our running commentary which they captured live as we took our wedding photos with the bridal party and our guests- priceless!!!
    When our out of state relatives contacted us 7 months later to see if we could send them a link so they could watch the video on their computer, Sarah kindly answered my phone call on a Saturday afternoon and within minutes she sent me a link to forward to our relatives who had gathered for a pre-Thanksgiving celebration & wanted to share our wedding video together. Blue Eyes Productions comes through with 110% no matter what they are asked for- we are forever grateful!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Aww thank you so much, Trish!!!! You are so sweet! We wish you and Paul the best together! :)

Courtney · Married on 04/17/2016

One of the most important things for myself and my groom on our big day was to have a video that captured it! I met blue eyes production at another wedding and contacted them shortly after for ours! Their professionalism is fantastic and they are also so genuine and real! I always felt comfortable with Sarah and my groom loved her counter part! They work together perfectly and I couldn't be more happy with the result of our video!! Our video is more than what I could have ever expected!! They were such a treat to work with and I recommend them for any event! Beautiful work and skills!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney!! :) You and Wyatt are SO sweet and Kyle and I were honored to capture your wedding day!

Tahnee · Married on 02/26/2016

Sarah was so great to work with! We are so happy we decided to have a videographer at our wedding to capture our special day. I would definitely recommend blue eyes production to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Tahnee!! You and Drew were so amazing to work with as well!!! I'm so happy you loved everything! :-)

Emily · Married on 02/21/2016

Sarah was absolutely a joy to work with. She was flexible with our budget constraints and went above and beyond to deliver us a ceremony video that we will cherish forever. Our only regret was that we could not book her for our entire wedding day. We cannot recommend her enough - her skill, professionalism, and joyful demeanor will make her an asset to your wedding day team!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your sweet words, Emily! You were such a joy to work with and I wish you and Craig the happiest of marriages!!!! :)

Lisa · Married on 01/17/2016

I highly recommend Sarah and Kyle of Blue Eyes Productions! They exhibited the highest professionalism before, during and after the event, and the final product was absolutely stunning. Though I was unsure of hiring a videographer, I am so thankful that I did! As the mother of the bride, the wedding video they provided allowed me to see things later that I missed at the time since I was so focused on the bride and other details. Let me just say that having this video keepsake is priceless, which is due to the expertise of Blue Eyes Productions. Sarah and Kyle, thank you so much!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

You are too sweet, Lisa!!!! Thank you for your wonderful review! Honestly, it was our pleasure to work with you and your entire family. You are all so kind and welcoming and we wish you all the best!

Alyssa · Married on 12/05/2015

We just got our wedding video and are SO in love with it! Our family and friends who couldn't attend our wedding watched it and they said they felt like they were there!! They really captured our personalities and the best parts of the entire day perfectly - we couldn't have asked for anything better!!!!!

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa!! We are so glad you loved it and enjoyed working with both of you! Best wishes for an incredible marriage! :)

Kim · Married on 11/21/2015

Blue Eyes Productions filmed our wedding and they were one of the best vendors we worked with. We hardly noticed them throughout the day, which was great because that was one of my main concerns. Our video is awesome and John and I have watched it a dozen times already! Thanks again Sarah for everything!

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thanks so much, Kim! I wish you and John nothing but the best!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2015

I highly recommend Sarah and her team at Blue Eyes Productions for your wedding! Our video is absolutely incredible and they have been so friendly and responsive through the entire process.Thank you Sarah and Kyle! :)

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth! Kyle and I loved working with you guys! :)

Bren · Married on 10/17/2015

After much research and countless hours online trying to find the best videographer for our budget, I came across Blue Eyes Productions. I called Sarah Henry and she immediately let me know she was new to Arizona but would be happy to meet with me. Her work had brought her to Arizona from Chicago and boy are we glad she came to AZ. We loved meeting her and having her capture our very special day in video. She already sent us the shorter version which we've shared with our friends and family. We and everyone who's seen the highlights video absolutely loves it! She and her team have a great eye and they integrated our ideas perfectly. Sarah's flexibility and ability to go with the flow on the big day made the video part of our wedding day seem seamless. We are amazed at how much she captured and how she pieced it together to artfully capture our personalities. We would highly recommend Blue Eyes Productions. We cannot wait to see the full version of our day. Thank you, Sarah! We are thankful for to have found you. ~RandB

Sent on 12/20/2015

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Wow, this made my day!!! :) Thank you so much, Brenda! You are so sweet and it was such a pleasure to work with you and Robert!

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

Variety of available options to suit your budget, very quick to respond to any emails. We barely noticed them at the event which was GREAT because we would not have wanted to be distracted by the cameras. Overall incredibly pleased!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you, Kate! I wish you and TJ the best! :)

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Sarah and Kyle and they were the most wonderful people to work with! By far, our favorite vendor for our wedding! They made us feel so comfortable and really captured the best parts of us and our day perfectly! Everyone LOVED our video!! Thank you both for our amazing video! We highly recommend hiring Blue Eyes Productions for your wedding videography!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie!! You are so sweet and we loved being a part of your day!

Maggie · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Blue Eyes Production! They made an amazing wedding video that we will have to cherish for years to come. Sarah and her husband are super nice and very flexible. On the day of the wedding they were able to capture all the moments I asked for and it was like they weren't even there. They are very discrete with their videography and that was truly appreciated. If anyone is looking for an awesome wedding videographer, Blue Eyes Production is the way to go!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Blue Eyes Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Maggie!! Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you and Dan in the future! :)

Judi · Married on 06/28/2015

Kyle and Sarah were wonderful and professional - and the video they produced is amazing! They captured the essence of the event perfectly. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2015

We are so thankful that we had this couple film our day. We just received our highlights video and are blown away by how beautiful it is. They are very talented, and know exactly how to capture an incredible moment/day. Thank you for all your hard work!

Rebecca M
    Wedding date: June 28, 2015

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • Letty & Freddy

Letty · Married on 01/31/2015

I am so happy that I was able to find Blue Eyes - Sarah you are amazing! While doing my research on my vendors, the only thing I cared about were reviews and whether they were in my budget of course! When I came across Blue Eyes, Sarah contacted me right away, not a day went by. She immediately responded to my emails and inquiry. I won't lie, we did drive a bit out BUT reading nothing but positive reviews it didn't bother me. She was super sweet, open to our ideas and very informative. Although it was a bit out of our budget, we knew we had to have her and her husband be part of our day. The quality of work and sound were great. After discussing our budget after our meeting, she was willing to work out a package with us that would work with our budget (Getting married and financing all of it just the hubby and I was a little hard but worth it). Anyway... come day of the wedding, she was on time, prepared and so sweet! She put me at ease :)
    She was with us in the limo as her husband prepared my hubby at the church and she even took PICTURES! which was awesome, since my photographer was at the Church as well. She was able to capture moments I would have missed.
    We just received our Highlights video, AHEAD of time and it's beautiful! GREAT QUALITY, made us cry and overall beautiful. I am so happy I came upon her company and truly met a great owner and videographer. I will keep her in mind for future events and if you want great quality, quick response and working with a budget, contact her! She will offer ideas and ways to be able to capture your day! Brides seriously... if you read reviews... do yourself a favor and do it! :)
    Can't wait to see the full video!

Sent on 02/10/2015